GUILTY UK - India Chipchase, 20, Northampton, 30 January 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no :(

RIP India :rose:

I want to respect the families privacy but I am curious as to what happened.

[video=twitter;693917423049793536]https://twitter.com/heart4cnews/status/693917423049793536[/video]

Body found. 51 yr old male arrested on suspicion of murder.

Now I'm super confused.

Murder suspect arrested in India Chipchase investigation

Police investigating the disappearance of Northampton woman India Chipchase say a body has been found and a murder suspect arrested.

Northamptonshire Police released a statement at 10pm after India's brother Harry used Facebook earlier in the evening to announce that his sister had died.

The police statement said:

Police officers searching for a missing woman have this evening discovered a body at a house in the town.

Enquiries taking place as part of the search for India Chipchase, 20, led officers to the property in Stanley Road, St James, where the body of a woman was found.

Formal identification has yet to take place but India's family have been informed of the discovery.

A 51-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is in custody at the Criminal Justice Centre.

A post mortem examination is expected to take place at Leicester Royal Infirmary tomorrow, Monday, 1 February.

A very hastily put together map, all points approx locations - Case Map

2zrjkfm.png

I wonder how LE ended up looking inside this mans home. Were they seen together that night?

I wonder how LE ended up looking inside this mans home. Were they seen together that night?

Someone said on a FB comment that they'd seen police knocking on all the doors on that street which suggests they didn't know the exact house. So my best guess is they knew from her phone ping that's where she was. Either that or someone called in a sighting. Maybe an RSO lives there.

She was so gorgeous, the whole family look beautiful and happy, lots of pics with her siblings. So sad. I can't believe it's concluded so quickly either.

Leicester is 40 miles from Northampton, wondering if their hospital is better geared to autopsies especially where forensics are needed.

Just catching up with this thread - what awful news.

R I P India - a beautiful young life taken far too soon x

WHAT?!

Unbelievable. Gorgeous girl. I'm shocked.

I'm so sorry this happened to you, India :cry:

This is my home town.... I think there's more to this story .. I really can't see India going with this older man of his home,

Nbs the night club she was seen in is known for been a rough place , the worst club in Northampton..lots of violence lots of thefts...not a nice place but for some reason still very popular

This is my home town.... I think there's more to this story .. I really can't see India going with this older man of his home,

Nbs the night club she was seen in is known for been a rough place , the worst club in Northampton..lots of violence lots of thefts...not a nice place but for some reason still very popular

Maybe she thought she was getting in a taxi?

Maybe she thought she was getting in a taxi?

Maybe but in Northampton it's not legal to just pull over a taxi at night in the town centre , u have to pre book, even when u go to the taxi ranks u have to give details and wait for a ref number before u get in , and most young girls know this in Northampton, I'm sure working in a pub she would know .

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha
Back