UK UK - Jacqueline O’Loghlen , 23, Islington London, 1985

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is a missing poster of her in "the Pavement" from April 2015. It's is/was? a free monthly for homeless people. Sadly no further/extra info. You would think the police learned more about her disappearance, when they investigated.

PDFfiller

I don’t have anything new to add but I came across Jacqueline on the Missing website. She’s been missing 34 hours, I was wondering if she still has any family left looking for her?

There is nothing on the internet about her at all.

I don’t have anything new to add but I came across Jacqueline on the Missing website. She’s been missing 34 hours, I was wondering if she still has any family left looking for her?

There is nothing on the internet about her at all.
You mean 34 years I guess. :)

I wonder, with a full membership of a site like Ancestry, whether it would be possible to see more details?

I’ve found a family tree that suggests Jacqueline’s father was married to a Florence Lillian Clark b.1940 as well as Patrica Hood as above?

But their child was born 1967 not 1962 when Jacqueline was born. Unless this was a second marriage to Lillian with a second child?

Brian had 5 siblings so it’s not impossible that some are still living or that Jacqueline had cousins who would remember her.

Attachments

• 475912C7-C0DF-4AE3-AA29-4DCB1FA1A5C4.png
    475912C7-C0DF-4AE3-AA29-4DCB1FA1A5C4.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 718FF7D5-DEB8-4EE4-8AB3-F51809AAFF93.png
    718FF7D5-DEB8-4EE4-8AB3-F51809AAFF93.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20B9FC80-1907-432E-98C6-B7BEE979C91A.png
    20B9FC80-1907-432E-98C6-B7BEE979C91A.png
    235 KB · Views: 11
Hi Danielle.

Jacqueline's mam is my grandma's niece. I am also looking into Jacquelines disappearance. Have you found anything else since you last wrote on here?

Welcome DioneHolborn. Good to have you aboard. Do you have any information to add...what was the talk in the family....what did you do already to get a trace of her?

You could try to become a verified insider.

Verified Professional and Insider Members

Often, posts without supporting links to media or LE are removed by moderators. Verified Insiders are allowed to post information available to them without those links.

(Legal protection for WS & owner among other things.)

You referring your post to Danielle, that's ok, but in the open we don't know Danielle, only our WS names are used.

Last edited:
Hi. I was born in 1991 so I didn't know Jacqueline personally. She is my dad's cousin.

The only information I have is that Jacqueline went out on the 30th June 1985 and did not return. As far as we know, she left home without taking any money.

Hi. I was born in 1991 so I didn't know Jacqueline personally. She is my dad's cousin.

The only information I have is that Jacqueline went out on the 30th June 1985 and did not return. As far as we know, she left home without taking any money.

Is your dad still around? Did he knew her personally? We don't even know the actual color of her hair and eyes (besides what can be seen in the picture, but this is black and white) her aprox. height, her build or other possible distinguishing characteristics. It looks like she has some kind of scar besides her mouth, for example. Was she living alone or still with her parents. Was she married, was there a significant other? Is it possible for you to find that out? Sorry, for all the questions. Have you ever seen other pictures of her?

Last edited:

Is your dad still around? Did he knew her personally? We don't even know the actual color of her hair and eyes (besides what can be seen in the picture, but this is black and white) her aprox. height, her build or other possible distinguishing characteristics. It looks like she has some kind of scar besides her mouth, for example. Was she living alone or still with her parents, was she married, was there a significant other? Are there more picture of her? Sorry, for all the questions. Is it possible for you to find out more?

Hi
I’m new to websleuths so not sure how this all works but hey I’m going to give it a shot. I live in the UK and I’m currently looking into a few different missing person cases. This one really stuck out to me. I don’t know what it is but I look at her photo and I feel compelled to try and find out what happened to her! See missing persons website link below
Help us find Jacqueline O'loghlen
I have searched the net as much as I can and links have come up but none of them are currently active. So I can’t find any more information. I found a site that I believe is for the homeless who mentioned her, but again the link is no longer active. Now I don’t want to make any assumptions about her background but this is where I’m at. Does anyone have any information? Or know literally anything?
Thanks all!

Hello Danielle,
Jacqueline O'Loghlen is my niece, being my late brother's daughter. I've been living in Australia since 1981. In 1996 and 1999, I went to England to visit my sister, and she showed me a photo of Jacqueline which was printed in some sort of a book that homeless people sell on the street. I can't recall the name of it now. It was saying that she was missing. I've also, from time to time, searched on the internet. I'm sorry that is all the information I have at this time. Please keep in touch with me and I will with you, especially if we find more on Jacqueline. Regards, Maureen

Hello Danielle,
Jacqueline O'Loghlen is my niece, being my late brother's daughter. I've been living in Australia since 1981. In 1996 and 1999, I went to England to visit my sister, and she showed me a photo of Jacqueline which was printed in some sort of a book that homeless people sell on the street. I can't recall the name of it now. It was saying that she was missing. I've also, from time to time, searched on the internet. I'm sorry that is all the information I have at this time. Please keep in touch with me and I will with you, especially if we find more on Jacqueline. Regards, Maureen

Hi msmaureen, welcome.
I found this earlier on and posted it. Is this what you mean?

There is a missing poster of her in "the Pavement" from April 2015. It's is/was? a free monthly for homeless people. Sadly no further/extra info. You would think the police learned more about her disappearance, when they investigated.

This is the url
PDFfiller

If someone has a better way to do this...be my guest :)

Last edited:
Hi there, nice to have you "on board". Isn't it strange that for her grandparents and father they know a birthdate and death date and for her mom only that she is deceased. Or do I miss something?
Hi msmaureen, welcome.
I found this earlier on and posted it. Is this what you mean?

The link I posted doesn't work anymore, so I can't show you. Trying again to put the link in.

This is the url
-https://www.pdffiller.com/jsfiller-desk15/?projectId=332318622&expId=5473&expBranch=1&jsfiller_preauth_hash=94a558eb74fb593e3b45d49bd30a2002#94a558eb74fb593e3b45d49bd30a2002-
I'm not sure if I'm using this site correctly, as I just joined a couple of hours ago. 'The Pavement', is that what the brochure/booklet is called? It was in 96 or 99 when I was shown her picture - and a different pic from the recent ones. Strange thing is that in the earlier pic, Jacqueline looked the image of my younger sister, yet in the recent pics, she's looks like my older sister. Her mother's maiden name was Hood, but she remarried after the divorce with my late brother Brian. Jacqueline was his first child. Her grandparents were Fergus Kevin and Christina O'Loghlen (nee Lennon), being my parents. I'm on AncestryDNA, so I'll do a search for JO'L.

PS. I hadn't heard that her mum passed away.

/

I'm not sure if I'm using this site correctly, as I just joined a couple of hours ago. 'The Pavement', is that what the brochure/booklet is called? It was in 96 or 99 when I was shown her picture - and a different pic from the recent ones. Strange thing is that in the earlier pic, Jacqueline looked the image of my younger sister, yet in the recent pics, she's looks like my older sister. Her mother's maiden name was Hood, but she remarried after the divorce with my late brother Brian. Jacqueline was his first child. Her grandparents were Fergus Kevin and Christina O'Loghlen (nee Lennon), being my parents. I'm on AncestryDNA, so I'll do a search for JO'L.

PS. I hadn't heard that her mum passed away.

/

Thank you for sharing msmaureen. You're doing perfect on this site. I only saw the one picture of Jacqueline. If I understand you right her missing case was published earlier in the 90's. The Pavement I found was from April 2015. I'm going to check again. As far as I could find "the Pavement" was established in 2005, so it's probably another magazine or the like for and about the homeless.

Last edited:

Jacqueline O'Loghlen
Jacqueline we are here for you whenever you are ready; we can listen, talk you through what help you need, pass a message for you and help you to be safe. Call. Text. Anytime. Free. Confidential. 116000

• Age at disappearance: 23
  • Missing Since: 30-Jun-1985
  • Missing from: Islington, London
  • Reference No: 93-000038

Hi msmaureen,

Was it out of character for Jacqueline to disappear? Did she have a good relationship with her family? What did she do for work?

It seems that she has a very low profile in comparison to some other missing people.

Somebody reported her missing, if you could find out who then there will be more info. Islington prob means kings cross, which was not good news in 1985. The recent news of two bodies in the freezer at custom house reminds us that this could have happened to many missing women Louise Tume also vanished in Islington with almost no coverage.

QUOTE="Danielle rebeccca, post: 14619098, member: 234925"]Hi
I’m new to websleuths so not sure how this all works but hey I’m going to give it a shot. I live in the UK and I’m currently looking into a few different missing person cases. This one really stuck out to me. I don’t know what it is but I look at her photo and I feel compelled to try and find out what happened to her! See missing persons website link below
I have searched the net as much as I can and links have come up but none of them are currently active. So I can’t find any more information. I found a site that I believe is for the homeless who mentioned her, but again the link is no longer active. Now I don’t want to make any assumptions about her background but this is where I’m at. Does anyone have any information? Or know literally anything?
Thanks all![/QUOTE]

Thank you for sharing msmaureen. You're doing perfect on this site. I only saw the one picture of Jacqueline. If I understand you right her missing case was published earlier in the 90's. The Pavement I found was from April 2015. I'm going to check again. As far as I could find "the Pavement" was established in 2005, so it's probably another magazine or the like for and about the homeless.

The organization that's come to mind is the Salvation Army. Their care for the homeless goes a long way back, and they might have published something (a booklet or the like), with a(nother) picture of Jacqueline you ones saw at your sister's. It's a petty not everything is available on the Internet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back