Found Deceased UK - Jamie Cannon, 19, dad-to-be, Saltcoats, Ayrshire, 20 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did he have a gf? Was she pregnant? His lifestyle is being kept very vague.

See case header. It was put out just once or twice I believe, that he was to be a father. The circumstances surrounding that have never been publicly revealed, but I did feel at the start it could have something to do with his disappearance.

I no nothing about a taxi. Jamie was on his way to college, not work when he disappeared. I understood the distance wasnt very far. Theres plenty of articles stating Jamie was a father to be. Im not sure the family have access to this child now, probably why they dont like it being brought up.

He got a taxi to or from work the morning he disappeared and then went off to college from his house. I think he got the taxi at around 8 in the morning. I believe they spoke to the taxi driver. Saltcoats is a very small town so everyone knows everyone. I’m sure I read that somewhere on the Facebook page. As I said it’s really hard to find out the full story.

I walked the route that Jamie took from his house to the golf course yesterday. I looked around wondering what may have happened. When I came to the end of the golf course you have the meat factory or the caravan park. I saw a young lad with a hood walking back from one of these two places (not Jamie) and strangely another boy with a hood up walking the opposite way. I wondered if there is a place where people go to get stuff?. Maybe he paid a lorry driver from the meat place to get him out of Saltcoats. Maybe something happened in one of those caravans. I honestly believe it’s to do with one of those two places. I do wish we had more concrete evidence that he was actually on the golf course though, because there isn’t cctv it’s just a witness. How do we know the witness is correct. The family haven’t put enough information out. I wish they could get someone to trace his last steps and do a day in the life of what Jamie normally did on a Thursday morning at 10am. As time goes on people will forget.

I walked the route that Jamie took from his house to the golf course yesterday. I looked around wondering what may have happened. When I came to the end of the golf course you have the meat factory or the caravan park. I saw a young lad with a hood walking back from one of these two places (not Jamie) and strangely another boy with a hood up walking the opposite way. I wondered if there is a place where people go to get stuff?. Maybe he paid a lorry driver from the meat place to get him out of Saltcoats. Maybe something happened in one of those caravans. I honestly believe it’s to do with one of those two places. I do wish we had more concrete evidence that he was actually on the golf course though, because there isn’t cctv it’s just a witness. How do we know the witness is correct. The family haven’t put enough information out. I wish they could get someone to trace his last steps and do a day in the life of what Jamie normally did on a Thursday morning at 10am. As time goes on people will forget.

Yea Sandylands caravan site is an area of interest for a few people.

I find it interesting that the Fairlie moors were searched a few times. It's a place that is often mentioned with regard to crime-related activity, hiding things, disposal etc.

No new updates. I feel the answers lie in what is not being mentioned. I don't think it's a privacy issue, I think it's a case of the Police having a strong suspicion but lack the evidence to do anything about it. I think it's going to be a waiting game but if those involved never break their silence, the case won't ever progress. My heart breaks for Jamie's mum :(
MOO

A body has been found in the search for missing Saltcoats teenager Jamie Cannon.

Police confirmed today that the 19-year-old's family have been informed of the tragic find.

Cops were called to the Ardeer area of Stevenston with officials saying today that enquiries are now ongoing to establish the circumstances and identity.

Jamie vanished on May 20 last year — almost nine months ago.

It's understood the youngster was found within Africa House, which was previously known as the South Africa Pavilion.

“Around 4.30pm on Saturday, February 26 we received a call that a body had been discovered in the Ardeer area of Stevenston.

"Enquiries are ongoing to establish the circumstances and identity. The family of missing man Jamie Cannon have been informed.”

BREAKING: Body found in search for missing Jamie Cannon as family are informed

There has been a lot of speculation on here and elsewhere, so it will be interesting to see what the outcome is.

Less than an hour's walk from home, did he walk or did he go in a vehicle? Was he alone or taken by someone? Did he come to harm at the hands of another?

It must be stomach wrenching to have that call or knock at the door when your loved one has been missing, but for now there seems at last he is found, if not an answer as to circumstances.

I’ve just been down to Africa house and had a walk around. There is no way in, all windows and doors bricked up. The only way in is with a ladder because the roof is missing. If the body has been left outside then he’s recently been put there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back