GUILTY UK -Jaden Moodie, 14, murdered, Waltham Forest, London, 8 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Tortoise

Reaction score
A 14-year-old boy was stabbed at least seven times in the back in 'a targeted attack' after being deliberately knocked off his moped in London's fourth murder of 2019.

Jayden is thought to have moved to the capital with his family only six months ago from Arnold in Nottingham - and friends said he was a 'humble and calm' boy.

Officers were called shortly before 6.30pm yesterday following reports of a road crash between a moped rider and a car and found the teenager stabbed in the road.

[...]

The force is looking for a black Mercedes B Class with 'extensive frontal damage' which hit the boy's moped before three men got out and stabbed him.

[...]

A father-of-three, who was in the Raw Fitness gym nearby at the time, told the Standard: 'A guy in here earlier saw everything. What happened was there was a guy on a moped with no plates.

'A car came behind him, deliberately whacked into him, he then fell on the floor. Three men then jumped out of the car, stabbed him from behind and drove off.'

more to read at link.

London stabbing: Jayden Moody stabbed to death in Waltham Forest | Daily Mail Online

He was wearing a crash helmet so I don't know if his attackers would have been able to identify him, before it came off. Maybe they followed him though.

WzEyOTEyMDE5LCJjeG8uYSIsImh0dHBzOi8vaS5kYWlseW1haWwuY28udWsvMXMvMjAxOS8wMS8wOS8wMC84MjkwMDk0LTY1NzA0NjctVGhlX3NjZW5lX2luX0xleXRvbl9XYWx0aGFtX0ZvcmVzdF9pbl9ub3J0aF9lYXN0X0xvbmRvbl93aGVyZV9hXy1hLTRfMTU0Njk5Mjc5MjA2Ny5qcGciLCJybmQ3ODU3IiwiZjc5NjQxYSJd

The man added that the witness recalled how the boy was possibly unconscious when he was stabbed, with his helmet thrown up to 30ft away.

London stabbing: Jayden Moody stabbed to death in Waltham Forest | Daily Mail Online

Further info from article linked in post above -

One witness said: “The boy was knocked straight off his moped. He fell down and tried to escape - it was like a movie. Three men followed him and he was stabbed.”

He added: “I am certain this is a dispute about drugs. Teenagers are constantly fighting on this road and around the park - it is a postcode war.”

A warehouseman at SS Builders Merchants said a group of teenagers were spotted near the murder scene an hour earlier.

He said: “There’s a gang of teenagers that hang around at the youth centre. I could see a young black boy sitting on a moped when I finished work just after 5pm.”

Who did the moped belong too? Are these not often used for the recent spate of acid attacks? No plates sounds unusual

And/or drugs?
Teens on mopeds are apparently a common way of getting stuff from A to B. A witness report says the moped had no plates on.

CoverMeCagney, not just that. I wonder if it might have anything to do with now quite common blitz attack robberies in London, done by teens on mopeds. They often use stolen mopeds and also without plates.

Maybe something like this did happen few min prior to this and they followed him? It would explain rage of the suspects.

Absolutely horrendous what happened to him.

CoverMeCagney, not just that. I wonder if it might have anything to do with now quite common blitz attack robberies in London, done by teens on mopeds. They often use stolen mopeds and also without plates.

Maybe something like this did happen few min prior to this and they followed him? It would explain rage of the suspects.

Absolutely horrendous what happened to him.

Agreed, whatever he may or may not have been up to he didn't deserve to die. It seems the majority of stabbing deaths in London are black teenage boys, what can we do to stop it?

Who did the moped belong too? Are these not often used for the recent spate of acid attacks? No plates sounds unusual

Yes, some acid attacks but more common they use it to steel mobile phones of people walking and talking on their phones. There are hundreds of cases of that all over London, especially in east London.

They also target other moped drivers on the roads (delivery drivers etc) and brazenly threaten them with knives to get their bikes or just knock them down and steal their bikes.

We also know of many cases of shop raids by teens on mopeds.

There have been many documentaries done about all above as problem is now huge and no one knows how to solve it.

Just to add I am not sure if this case is one of it, so not a fact, just my thought.

Last edited:
Agreed, whatever he may or may not have been up to he didn't deserve to die. It seems the majority of stabbing deaths in London are black teenage boys, what can we do to stop it?

I did not even check yet if Jayden is black or not. Moped blitz attacks are done by both black and white teen boys.

Stabbing attacks, yes, victims are predominantly black youth which unfortunately has lots to do with postcode wars, drugs etc and their gangs.

While first issue affects all general public, 2nd issue is mainly between them boys. In last two years there have been many task forces and groups created to help the gang issue and stop kids killing each other.

First issue - mopped attacks are handled by police now too, but honestly not sure they can ever stop them.

I've seen his name spelled Jaden / Jayden, and Moody / Moodie, had a quick look in birth records and the best match I can find is Jaden Joshua Moodie born 2004 Leicester. Can anyone clarify?

EDIT pretty sure I've found his Facebook under Jaden Moodie. Will wait for MSM to catch up and then alert a mod to change the title.

EDIT 2004 not 2014!

Last edited:
I don't know about his first name Cags but I've asked a mod to change the thread title to Moodie since the early reports today were wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back