Found Deceased UK - Jesus Moreno, 41, Spanish co-founder of Piglove Brewing Co in Leeds, W Yorks, last seen getting bus to Harrogate at 6.17am, 1 Aug 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last edited:
Appeal on Missing People UK

Tomorrow, 10th September, is his 42nd birthday according to a relative of his on FB.

Also, as from 1 Sept 2022 JM seems to have resigned as director from his company Jesus MORENO personal appointments - Find and update company information - GOV.UKTgat

That would not be him but someone else acting for company.

Could there have been a find but not reported? We have had no updates from police now for 3 weeks or more.

That's quite surprising to read. Presumably his directorship would have been terminated by his colleagues? Seems premature considering he has only been missing for around six weeks.
There was only 2 directors when he went missing so the other director would be unable to get a majority for making decisions. They have appointed someone else.

It sounds a bit harsh but I guess it's just practical.

There was only 2 directors when he went missing so the other director would be unable to get a majority for making decisions. They have appointed someone else.

It sounds a bit harsh but I guess it's just practical.

Is it possible that he resigned before disappearing but his resignation only became effective on 1st September?

Is it possible that he resigned before disappearing but his resignation only became effective on 1st September?
I guess that's possible, the filing has the termination date as 1 September.

Attachments

• 10687821_tm01_2022-09-06 (1).pdf
    81.4 KB · Views: 4
Could there have been a find but not reported? We have had no updates from police now for 3 weeks or more.
In reply to a similar question on social media a couple of days ago, a close family member replied he’s still missing as per Missing People UK appeal I posted above.

(Admin: please delete if not allowed):

What do you think he was carrying in his rucksack?

Most men carry their wallets in their trouser pockets and we know Jesus didn't have a phone on him...
I think he probably had some clothes, overnight stuff, anything important to him.. I think he was going somewhere to get away for a bit, even if he didn’t really know where at the time. I hope he is safe, but worry for his state of mind.

Anyone know if this could be Jesus?
Body found in River Nidd ⬇️

Shortly before 8am this morning (Saturday 15 October) we received reports of a body in the River Nidd near Harrogate.

We are in attendance at the incident close to the Nidd Viaduct in Bilton.

The body is that of a white man, believed to be in his 40’s. He is yet to be identified.

Please avoid the area at this time.

Enquiries are ongoing and further updates will be provided when available.

Ref: NYP-15102022-0081

Anyone know if this could be Jesus?
Body found in River Nidd ⬇️

Shortly before 8am this morning (Saturday 15 October) we received reports of a body in the River Nidd near Harrogate.

We are in attendance at the incident close to the Nidd Viaduct in Bilton.

The body is that of a white man, believed to be in his 40’s. He is yet to be identified.

Please avoid the area at this time.

Enquiries are ongoing and further updates will be provided when available.

Ref: NYP-15102022-0081
I guess it's possible and the description fits. Don't think it's anywhere near the search area. On google maps it's just over 3 hours walk using roads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back