Found Deceased UK - Jesus Moreno, 41, Spanish co-founder of Piglove Brewing Co in Leeds, W Yorks, last seen getting bus to Harrogate at 6.17am, 1 Aug 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The JM piece starts at around 45:10 in the programme (as shown on My5 on demand - unfortunately you will have to wade through approx 15 mins of adverts to get to it).

The most interesting bit (to me) was JM’s ex-wife and brother are shown viewing the saw mill cctv footage of JM walking south on the A61 past the ‘road narrows’ sign with a yellow surround on the south side of Harewood Bridge. As they watch, JM’s ex-wife says “You can notice his hesitation - ‘should I go through the.. river? Or should I just go the other way?’”

So the impression is that he hesitated when passing the entrance to the footpath along the south bank of the Wharfe, but then carried on along the road. Unfortunately we don’t get to see where he entered the field, or which direction he went after that.

The video shows JM walking along the line of the red arrow in the streetview image (June 2022) below, so it’s possible that he ducks through the gap in the hedge (yellow arrow) rather than continuing down to the gate. If so, even with the narrowness of the gap, anyone with access to the full video should be able to ascertain whether he then heads back towards the river (IMO).

E73387DF-A722-40B6-A0B3-22A6BF507C43.jpeg

I think they found him :(

Police have announced a body has been found in the search for missing Leeds man Jesus Moreno.

West Yorkshire Police said a search team found a man's body on Friday afternoon (April 14), on land in Harewood near the River Wharfe. Formal identification has not yet taken place.

Police said there are not thought to be any suspicious circumstances involved. Jesus's family have been informed of the development.

[...]

I guess the police restarted the search for him after a high spring tide on the River Wharfe (assuming it is tidal)

I doubt it’s tidal at that point, it’ll be interesting to know how far from the Wharfe he was but from aerial photos it’s not land that would be affected by the river. I’m baffled as to why they searched there again yesterday, having said last month they’d exhausted the area. Anyway, I’m very glad he was found even if not the outcome we’d hope for.

I doubt it’s tidal at that point, it’ll be interesting to know how far from the Wharfe he was but from aerial photos it’s not land that would be affected by the river. I’m baffled as to why they searched there again yesterday, having said last month they’d exhausted the area. Anyway, I’m very glad he was found even if not the outcome we’d hope for.

BBM - A tip following the Dan Walker programme on Thursday evening? Or maybe just going over the fields again now that any crops are gone and before the undergrowth grows up too thickly again in the summer?

There's no other bridges around there for a few miles, a footbridge at Linton is the closest, I think.

He must have swam/waded across the river or he'd have been on CCTV.

Could be - the drone video shows the field to the north, but no sign of any tents, forensics vans etc, so I guess we can’t know for sure that he wasn’t simply found behind the hedge where he was last seen on the south side of the bridge.

I guess the police restarted the search for him after a high spring tide on the River Wharfe (assuming it is tidal)

I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but anyone else find it odd that for over 8 months the police are allegedly scouring the area and find nothing, then less then 24 hours after the case had been featured on national TV... they find a body?

I have just added Jesus to this thread.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6