Status
Not open for further replies.
yes aware of all the info currently available

and theres a lot more than what has been posted here

agreed it could all be someone who has pulled a name out of thin air

but

the beast719 was posting from 2009 on the chess site

and has stopped ...although he still visits

it would be interesting to find out if he is the same person as the director at the Bristol address what is his current occupation and what his relationship if any to the key players is
Well, Beast719 on the chess site has a noticeably misguided and attention-seeking sense of humour and seems generally immature. You can see his posts on the link below. Some have a degree of adult content for which he's rebuked, then he has a strop about being rebuked. Hilarious. He's a bit of an idiot if you ask me.

http://www.chess.com/members/view_content/Beast719?page=8

So in that way he could be the same person posting on the Sky forum. Apart from that who knows. I've just got a nagging feeling that speculation around him is ultimately an unwitting journey into his ego.

Why would he enter a plea, when neither he nor his lawyers yet know the strength ..or the weakness.. of the case against him?

Well, the obvious reason could be because he knows he's guilty and because he will have been advised that an early plea is likely to reduce the length of the sentence.

VT will have had a good idea before the preliminary hearing of the case against him, as the police will have put a number of points to him during their three days of questioning, in order to ascertain if he has any explanation for whatever it is they have found.

It is part of the judicial process that counsel must confirm to the court before the preliminary hearing (the one on 31st January) that the defendant has been advised about credit for pleading guilty.

There's no obligation to enter a plea before the plea hearing (which is what VT has clearly decided to do), but a guilty person who admits guilt at the preliminary hearing saves an enormous amount of CPS and defence time in preparing the case, not to mention the agony for the victim's family of hearing the full gory details in a trial. For that reason s.144(1) of the Criminal Justice Act 2003, states that the court must take into account the stage in the proceedings at which the offender indicates his intention to plead guilty.

I agree that the sentence reduction in a case of murder is limited, but why risk spending two or three more years inside unless you either know that you are not guilty, or that you believe the evidence is weak?

This might sound like a completely random question, but was there a cat-flap on the door of the flat? If not, did the cat have to stay outside all day (in the snow and ice, for example) while J and G were at work? Or would they leave him inside?

Another thing, were there glass panes in the door, so that she could see who was there before opening it to a visitor? I personally would not open the door at night unless I knew who it was.

This might sound like a completely random question, but was there a cat-flap on the door of the flat? If not, did the cat have to stay outside all day (in the snow and ice, for example) while J and G were at work? Or would they leave him inside?

Another thing, were there glass panes in the door, so that she could see who was there before opening it to a visitor? I personally would not open the door at night unless I knew who it was.

There appears to be a peep-hole in the door but no cat-flap. I wonder if they left the the window open slightly for the cat to come and go?.

xpmrti.jpg

Thank you for the pic, Enzeder.:) I know from experience that it's hard to see anyone through those peep-holes at night, even with the outdoor light on. If you look closely at the wall to the left of the door, do you think that might be an intercom?

I can't imagine they would leave a window open for the cat. I guess some people must just let their pets stay outside all day. It seems a long time to leave them without food, though, and if there's deep snow...

I can't imagine they would leave a window open for the cat. I guess some people must just let their pets stay outside all day.

I think it's more likely that it's what is known as an "indoor cat" - with indoor litter tray and scratching post. I know several people who live in flats and who don't let their cats out (although personally I don't think it offers a very healthy life style for the pussy).

Thank you for the pic, Enzeder.:) I know from experience that it's hard to see anyone through those peep-holes at night, even with the outdoor light on. If you look closely at the wall to the left of the door, do you think that might be an intercom?

I can't imagine they would leave a window open for the cat. I guess some people must just let their pets stay outside all day. It seems a long time to leave them without food, though, and if there's deep snow...

I guess that the cat (Bernard) may have had a kitty-litter-tray inside. He was probably very hungry and lonely though.

"‘Then when I arrived home it was obvious our cat had been left on his own and was going mad."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ates-sobs-I-want-Christmas.html#ixzz1DSWWYeah

tell that to Timothy Evans, Stefan Kiszko, the Birmingham 6, the Guildford 4, Barry George etc etc etc

what other cases have to do with it ?

well if there is a relation with this case and others in the uk then quite a lot!!

there may be a serial killer!

what the opinions and actions of other police forces have to do with it?

well again if other forces are capable of framing someone or just not bothering to follow up other leads in differing cases then it begs the question could they do it in this case

*** REPLY FROM NEWBIE (My name is Michelle and I am from the UK)

Hi everyone, i am a newbie but have been following this case with interest, i really do hope they have the right man and until we see any evidence i guess we will all be wondering whether it is or not. I stumbled across this website, has anyone else seen this - sounds like a very angry person trying to put his point across:
here is the link==>> http://www.suffolkstrangler.com/vincenttabak.htm
:fence:

Well, Beast719 on the chess site has a noticeably misguided and attention-seeking sense of humour and seems generally immature. You can see his posts on the link below. Some have a degree of adult content for which he's rebuked, then he has a strop about being rebuked. Hilarious. He's a bit of an idiot if you ask me.

http://www.chess.com/members/view_content/Beast719?page=8

So in that way he could be the same person posting on the Sky forum. Apart from that who knows. I've just got a nagging feeling that speculation around him is ultimately an unwitting journey into his ego.

Beast wrote on the Sky that he was present at a Christmas function,and that GR and VT had fisty cuffs over JY at the function.

Also one occasion he said he was training to be Vet, and that he did not go to work on the Day he was to find out if he qualified to become a Vet, Beast then said he never knew if he did become a Vet, ummmm.

Something there not quite right I think!, maybe just an attention seeker.

keep digging

there's a lot more

there are posts attributed to beast719 on a chess site, the sky blog and on the guardian website

after careful comparison of the style and content of the posts I would suggest it is the same person

is this person the same as the director of the company registered in Clifton Bristol?

is he indeed just an attention seeker? or does he have any relationship with any of the key players in this case

it is interesting to note that the posts from beast719 have ceased on all sites and all subjects

Interesting that the posts have ceased on these sites from the Beast.
It could just be a coincidence that this Company Beast719 is located in Clifton but I for one am interested to know what connection if any there are to people involved in this case.

I am under the impression Columbo that you have already researched this???

At the moment all I managed to find out so far is at this link: http://madeleine-foundation.blogspot.com/

I will keep digging as you said.

*** REPLY FROM NEWBIE (My name is Michelle and I am from the UK)

Hi everyone, i am a newbie

Welcome!

I stumbled across this website, has anyone else seen this - sounds like a very angry person trying to put his point across:
here is the link==>> http://www.suffolkstrangler.com/vincenttabak.htm
:fence:

Yes, he does sound as though he has an axe to grind. But I hadn't previously noticed that VT's judge is Colman Treacy, who has a certain reputation. He was the judge that gave Colin Gunn 35 years for conspiracy to murder, and Gunn wasn't even the one who pulled the trigger (although he had a dreadful record, and probably deserved it). And it was Justice Treacy who made history last year by being the first judge in 350 years to preside over a serious criminal trial without a jury in the Heathrow warehouse robbery: he handed out a sentence of over 20 years to the most culpable.

Not good news for VT if he turns out to be guilty.

yes aware of all the info currently available

and theres a lot more than what has been posted here

agreed it could all be someone who has pulled a name out of thin air

but

the beast719 was posting from 2009 on the chess site

and has stopped ...although he still visits

it would be interesting to find out if he is the same person as the director at the Bristol address what is his current occupation and what his relationship if any to the key players is

I have been digging and came up with someone. I may be wrong but if this person is who I suspect it is, and is found to be this poster. With all his talk about drugs on the chess site as well, he may kiss goodbye to his career. I am not surprised he has stopped.

Welcome!

Yes, he does sound as though he has an axe to grind. But I hadn't previously noticed that VT's judge is Colman Treacy, who has a certain reputation. He was the judge that gave Colin Gunn 35 years for conspiracy to murder, and Gunn wasn't even the one who pulled the trigger (although he had a dreadful record, and probably deserved it). And it was Justice Treacy who made history last year by being the first judge in 350 years to preside over a serious criminal trial without a jury in the Heathrow warehouse robbery: he handed out a sentence of over 20 years to the most culpable.

Not good news for VT if he turns out to be guilty.

Noel O'Gara ..who has produced the info you linked to has also produced web pages and books re the Yorkshire Ripper and the Suffolk Strangler

he does have some bizarre and illogical theories which I personally think are not correct

but

he does point to quite a lot of basic inconsistencies in all the cases

in the hands of someone who could do better research and produce better copy those inconsistencies could raise a number of doubts

I'm intrigued; do you mean you think they could be a person whose name is in the public domain already regarding JY's death?

I'm intrigued; do you mean you think they could be a person whose name is in the public domain already regarding JY's death?

as stated it could all be the writing of an attention seeker

but in case where there is now little way of finding evidence due to the trial etc this could be interesting

it appears from research done by other sites and posters that there is a name given for a director of a company registered as beast719

this is registered in a road in Clifton , not far from the Bargain Booze shop JY visited on 17th

is this the same person as the the beast719 who posted about a fight at the architects ball?

is this person connected in some way to any of the key players?

as stated it could all be the writing of an attention seeker

but in case where there is now little way of finding evidence due to the trial etc this could be interesting

it appears from research done by other sites and posters that there is a name given for a director of a company registered as beast719

this is registered in a road in Clifton , not far from the Bargain Booze shop JY visited on 17th

is this the same person as the the beast719 who posted about a fight at the architects ball?

is this person connected in some way to any of the key players?
I found the name of the director but how is he linked to people in this case
apart from the location and his post regarding the fight????? Thats if it is the same person of course

I found the name of the director but how is he linked to people in this case
apart from the location and his post regarding the fight?????

thats the key question!!

what is required is his actual occupation and place of employment now

and some form of evidence that he is the same person as the poster

if he is who I think he is then it could get very interesting!

thats the key question!!

what is required is his actual occupation and place of employment now

and some form of evidence that he is the same person as the poster

if he is who I think he is then it could get very interesting!
Now im intrigued!! More investigation needed ? Can you not say who it is on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member