GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now im intrigued!! More investigation needed ? Can you not say who it is on here?

well a few people on other sites have tried but the ' internet police' types who join these types of sites started accusations of libel and contempt of court etc etc which is all nonsense as all of the information is in the public domain and beast719 instigated this by his post on sky

do you notice that some people who have joined recently are all for leaving this to the courts and use terms such as contempt of court to describe posts that attempt to educate

I in no way favour libel and accusations against people who may be involved in the case but my question is why they have joined such a site if they do not want to discuss the possibilities that the information to date has produced

well a few people on other sites have tried but the ' internet police' types who join these types of sites started accusations of libel and contempt of court etc etc which is all nonsense as all of the information is in the public domain and beast719 instigated this by his post on sky

do you notice that some people who have joined recently are all for leaving this to the courts and use terms such as contempt of court to describe posts that attempt to educate

I in no way favour libel and accusations against people who may be involved in the case but my question is why they have joined such a site if they do not want to discuss the possibilities that the information to date has produced

I put a link on here today from another site with discussion and info about the beast719 company and its vanished?

do you think its the same person I think it is? do you want to pm?

the postings on the chess site are obviously designed to be irreverent and humourous in a 'extreme alternative comedy' form

After careful reading of all the posts attributed to beast719 I believe it to be the work of the same person, who is a male in his late 30s - mid 40s, university educated and English but with Welsh descent, who has a love of sport and interlectual games amongst other things

He appears to have enough time on his hands to write the posts and in his words go on 'the sauce' - ie alcoholic binges

He also may have an interest or experience in education ..at pre university level

Yes early or mid forties, university educated ,experience in education pre university level , very sporty, fit, funny, handsome as well, very popular and witty guy, Bingo!

Yes early or mid forties, university educated ,experience in education pre university level , very sporty, fit, funny, handsome as well, very popular and witty guy, Bingo!

ok if its who I think you are talking about ???!!!

there may very well be a link????!!!

is there any evidence that he is resident at the road in Clifton and that he is the beast719 of the posts

from the comment that he's handsome I presume you are a lady? he gets that a lot it seems!!!

thats the key question!!

what is required is his actual occupation and place of employment now

and some form of evidence that he is the same person as the poster

if he is who I think he is then it could get very interesting!

I have a possible link to a lead character in the case. Do you think beast719 could be in alliance with this lead character and so trying to deflect attention towards the patsy with misinformation?

Playing Devil's advocate Paul, how come VT had the peace of mind to relocate Jo's boots and keys back in her flat but did not notice carrying her with one sock missing.

If she went to his flat for a drink surely she would have worn some footwear?

Maybe VT is the gallant type and just likes carrying people around ;)

I am so lost now....

this all sounds very mysterious....

but fascinating at the same time...

Columbo...are you the poster (of the same name) named in the link given by Barrium, number 311???

I am so lost now....

this all sounds very mysterious....

but fascinating at the same time...

Columbo...are you the poster (of the same name) named in the link given by Barrium, number 311???

very probably

I seem to be gathering a fan base of people who clearly are upset at me attempting to foloow a certain line of enquiry

now I wonder why that is...

Playing Devil's advocate Paul, how come VT had the peace of mind to relocate Jo's boots and keys back in her flat but did not notice carrying her with one sock missing.

If she went to his flat for a drink surely she would have worn some footwear?

Maybe VT is the gallant type and just likes carrying people around ;)

@DECKARD

sent you a pm re the beast

Respectfully, I've been following these threads from the start and have not seen anyone trying to silence posters or prevent them from pursuing lines of enquiry. Posters who have urged others to wait for evidence have not, as I've read them, attempted to silence anyone. Rather, it seems to me the points are (1) the fact that the evidence has not been released does not mean there is not sufficient evidence to merit the charge, and (2) the nature of that evidence will not be available for some time, and unless and until it is there is little way to properly evaluate it.

Avoiding the public identification of individuals and linking them to murder investigations really is not nonsense. It doesn't matter if the name can be found in the public domain, it's the connection of that name to the murder that's the problem. There is no necessary connection here to any nefarious or ulterior motives. It's a problem if John Q. Smith wakes up one day to find his name plastered all over the intenet with speculation that he has links to a murder inquiry. Surely that's not unreasonable?

Columbo said"do you notice that some people who have joined recently are all for leaving this to the courts and use terms such as contempt of court to describe posts that attempt to educate"

Reply by barriem - i joined this website as i found it all very interesting, especially your theories, unfortunately i am no "Inspector Clueso" and probably won't be able to add alot of value other than providing any links i have come across that maybe of use - i am a little bit intimidated about giving my opinions :innocent:

Says the man with a Join Date of 01-22-2011

Regarding the individual calling himself Beast719.

He is a self-proclaimed "Welsh chess icon" who has variously claimed that "GOD began talking directly to me and telling me which moves to make in my online games" and that he once played Tom Jones in a "Caernarfon pro-am invitational" where he "encountered unacceptable rudeness in a chess based situation". He has since apparently been inspired by a murder which took place in his neighbourhood to make a similar claim regarding "fisticuffs" at an "Architect's ball" involving the victim and other named individuals.

Although it is possible that this individual is psychotic, I would think it rather more likely that they are simply an avid reader of Viz magazine and share that periodical's sense of humour. (The style is instantly recognisable.)

I find it very hard to believe that anyone would take any of this seriously.

Respectfully, I've been following these threads from the start and have not seen anyone trying to silence posters or prevent them from pursuing lines of enquiry. Posters who have urged others to wait for evidence have not, as I've read them, attempted to silence anyone. Rather, it seems to me the points are (1) the fact that the evidence has not been released does not mean there is not sufficient evidence to merit the charge, and (2) the nature of that evidence will not be available for some time, and unless and until it is there is little way to properly evaluate it.

Avoiding the public identification of individuals and linking them to murder investigations really is not nonsense. It doesn't matter if the name can be found in the public domain, it's the connection of that name to the murder that's the problem. There is no necessary connection here to any nefarious or ulterior motives. It's a problem if John Q. Smith wakes up one day to find his name plastered all over the intenet with speculation that he has links to a murder inquiry. Surely that's not unreasonable?

Very well put.

I would simply like to add the point that 'proceedings are active' and that anyone who therefore feels the need to express an opinion about who might or might not have committed the crime or whether or not there is some deep, dark conspiracy in operation is very likely acting in contempt of court. They also may well be at risk of getting sued for defamation.

That's only a friendly warning you understand. After all, I Am Not A Lawyer. But then again there is plenty of material available on this internet of ours on the subject, and any interested party can always go and look it up for themselves. But just don't blame me if you end up facing two years in Long Lartin or if you have to sell your house to pay the damages due to John Q. Smith.

P.S. Only if you're a UK resident of course. I imagine that if you're a US or Canadian citizen or whatever you can simply carry on as normal.

Regarding the individual calling himself Beast719.

He is a self-proclaimed "Welsh chess icon" who has variously claimed that "GOD began talking directly to me and telling me which moves to make in my online games" and that he once played Tom Jones in a "Caernarfon pro-am invitational" where he "encountered unacceptable rudeness in a chess based situation". He has since apparently been inspired by a murder which took place in his neighbourhood to make a similar claim regarding "fisticuffs" at an "Architect's ball" involving the victim and other named individuals.

Although it is possible that this individual is psychotic, I would think it rather more likely that they are simply an avid reader of Viz magazine and share that periodical's sense of humour. (The style is instantly recognisable.)

I find it very hard to believe that anyone would take any of this seriously.

yes we get it

you think we are all idiots / conspiracy theorists and that we should all wait till the trial and then decide if the verdict is correct

the problem is that we aren't and we won't

regarding your posts ...what exactly is your point regarding this case?

I can't seem to actually find one where you express an opinion other than to tell people they are wrong

please enlighten us

Very well put.

I would simply like to add the point that 'proceedings are active' and that anyone who therefore feels the need to express an opinion about who might or might not have committed the crime or whether or not there is some deep, dark conspiracy in operation is very likely acting in contempt of court. They also may well be at risk of getting sued for defamation.

That's only a friendly warning you understand. After all, I Am Not A Lawyer. But then again there is plenty of material available on this internet of ours on the subject, and any interested party can always go and look it up for themselves. But just don't blame me if you end up facing two years in Long Lartin or if you have to sell your house to pay the damages due to John Q. Smith.

P.S. Only if you're a UK resident of course. I imagine that if you're a US or Canadian citizen or whatever you can simply carry on as normal.

Long Lartin is a category A prison ...

and holds around 600 inmates ...if all the people posting about this case are going to be sent there then they either have to build some more cells ...unlikely with the current govt.... and reduce the category of prisoner...serving 2 years for contempt as a Cat A????

are you categorically stating you are NOT a lawyer?

it would be interesting to see if you are as the way I read it you seem to be misrepresenting the Contempt of Court Act

*** REPLY FROM NEWBIE (My name is Michelle and I am from the UK)

Hi everyone, i am a newbie but have been following this case with interest, i really do hope they have the right man and until we see any evidence i guess we will all be wondering whether it is or not. I stumbled across this website, has anyone else seen this - sounds like a very angry person trying to put his point across:
here is the link==>> http://www.suffolkstrangler.com/vincenttabak.htm
:fence:

That would be Noel O'Gara. He belives that both Peter Sutcliffe (the Yorkshire Ripper) and Steve Wright (the Suffolk Strangler) were framed. In fact, come to think of it, I think that he believes that almost every murder conviction in living memory is a frame up. A complete nutter if you ask me.

With all due respect aneurin, the only one going on about naming beast719 on a public forum is you.

Can you point me to the post where his name is given. I can't find it?

With all due respect aneurin, the only one going on about naming beast719 on a public forum is you.

Can you point me to the post where his name is given. I can't find it?

With all due respect Deckard, I have made no previous reference to the naming of beast719 on a public forum. My only point 'Regarding the individual calling himself Beast719' is that, from an examination of the available evidence, my conclusion was that he was clearly a humourist. Or to put it another way; I don't think that there really was an Architects' ball where "it kicked off big time" any more than I think that there really was a pro-am invitational chess tournament held in Caernarfon featuring Tom Jones as a competitor.

If you really want to find out who beast719 might (or indeed might not) be then type "beast719 limited" into Google and see what turns up. I must admit that I don't really care one way or another regarding the issue of naming him or not. If you're going to take part in a public forum (even if it is only the comments section of the SkyNews blog) and make some fictitous statement regarding an active murder inquiry, you really have no grounds for complaint if the hellhounds start snapping at your ankles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876