GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we to believe that Jo came in from the cold, took off her boots, coat and her underwear, pulled her slacks and socks back on... and left it all in the hall? Just dropped her underpants there?

And that a well fitting bra would ride up over just one breast while Tabak was trying to lift her over a wall? I'd love to see the acrobatics of a recreation to make THAT happen.

I was assuming that the pants were clean ones - was he caught with them somehow?

Hmmm... we don't know how well-fitting her bra was... also it might have been undone. I think it is *possible* that it rode up - simply from lugging my children around when they are resisting me, I know that clothes quite easily ride up or get untucked etc (OK, they don't wear bras, but still!). With a 9 stone dead body it is definitely possible - we'll probably never know. TBH I would've thought if he'd pushed her bra up he would've replaced it before he dumped her, knowing that it would look bad (unless he thought he could definitely get her over the wall and thus it wouldn't matter either way).

looks like he is managing to provide his own evidence and convict himself of the Murder charge.

Talk about earrings strewn across house, sometimes I forget to take them out and I wake up to what feels like a needle stuck in my calf and the other has disappeared never to be found.

They've been in the bed, under the bed, without backs, with backs, stuck in the sole of my shoe, nothing unusual as far as I'm concerned.

Me too - I often take mine off in my sleep and find them in the bed. However, this can't have been usual for Jo as Greg would've not thought it worth mentioning. I get the impression that these earrings were 'special' and thus she always made sure they were put away when taken off (or at least put somewhere safe).

jonkay01 (Jon Kay)
Prosecution: at some times Vincent Tabak was making "many many hits on various websites"

<BREAK>

rupertevelyn (Rupert Evelyn)
Jury back in. Internet history evidence continues

Police IT expert Lyndsey Farmery continues...

Tabak visited a web page described as "sexual offences explained".

jonkay01 (Jon Kay)
Court hears Tabak accessed a website entitled "Sexual offences explained". Computer evidence now over.

Officer in the Case, DC Mark Luther, now in witness box

skynewsgatherer (Harriet Tolputt)
DC Mark Luther now giving evidence in the #Tabak trial. He is the officer in charge of the case.

Photos of Flat 2 Canynge Rd being shown to the court. This is Tabak's flat

Tabak looked at webpage "What is the maximum sentence for 1st degree murder in England?"
Would think that would nail it for the prosecution.

I suspect this is more about influencing the judge re sentencing

Good point. Even if the jury does fall for the m/s plea the judge might still hit him hard, as in the Robert Brown case.

Bag of rock salt shown inside Tabak's flat. Same bag purchased at ASDA on 17th Dec. Quarter or fifth of it been used

Luther charged Tabak with murder on 22nd January. He made no reply.

skynewsgatherer (Harriet Tolputt)
Prosecution case against #VincentTabak has concluded. #joannayeates

:juggle:Does someone else want to take over the twitter duties?

I have some offline domestic things to perform... I can't :juggle: both. :seeya:

I'd like to know if he looked up sexual conduct/sexual assault before or after the police mentioned on the news that the motive for her abduction and/or attack could be sexual.

It's going to be a chance meeting, bored woman, bored Tabak. He goes to Asda. She gets home...

Is it anywhere near the other residence he stayed at after leaving Canynge Rd?

Aberdeen Road? No, it's not really near that.

We may get more pizza news soon: JY turned the oven on, we have just learned.

(I've ofen wondered if Bernard scoffed the pizza ... but I guess he wouldn't have eaten the box as well)

LOL! OH I wish someone had found that pizza box!!! he must have dumped it there.

Canynge Rd is just under a mile from York Place:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...TSOxY1xSDFb_g-HSdkn-Q&vpsrc=6&mra=ls&t=h&z=15

hope that worked...

Great, thanks..... I think it more likely he dumped it in someone's wheelie bin on way to Asda, Aberdeen Road (where he was staying when arrested is in opposite direction)

:juggle:Does someone else want to take over the twitter duties?

I have some offline domestic things to perform... I can't :juggle: both. :seeya:

have you got a link - I will give it a go.... where are you picking them up from?

Typo in the first tweet...

rupertevelyn Rupert Evelyn
He went into her flat because he'd opened door and invited him.he took off his coat, hung it on the coat rack. She offered him a drink
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply » rupertevelyn Rupert Evelyn
She opened her front door and invited him in. All the evidence confirms he must have been invited in. No question of any forced e entry
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
Her blind was up. The light was on Joanna was in there she looked up and saw Vincent he noticed her. There was a nod or an acknowledgement
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
Their meeting that night was unplanned and pure chance.Vincent left his flat was walking towards his car when he passed Jo's window
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
Vincent Tabak was home alone and bored. He was like she was at a loose end. He decided to go to asda
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
Jo's cat had had more contact with her neighbours than she had
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
Vincent Tabak was in next door flat to Jo. They'd never really met other than a nod
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
DEFENCE in Tabak murder trial being presented to the jury now. #yeates
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
She texted three other friends to have some company that evening. #yeates
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
She opened a bottle of cider. She was bored and lonely. It was Saturday before christmas. Defence QC speaking
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
Joanna went into her flat, took off her, coat, fleece and boots. Went into kitchen. Turned on the over. #yeates
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
If yeates had stayed for one more drink at the Ram she'd be alive today
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
It was pure chance that Tabak and yeates ever met said Clegg

Rupert Evelyn

She opened her front door and invited him in. All the evidence confirms he must have been invited in. No question of any forced e entry

Thanks ... so after buying snacks he must have driven to the quarry. I am completely confused by how it started ... what was he thinking, why did he go to her flat in the first place, why did he attack her. It almost seems like his only plan was to attack her.

Well it certainly seems that he did not consider the implications of his actions if JY turned him down. It is hard to believe that he could be confident that JY would entertain his advances.
Did he think his life would carry on as normal if JY rebuffed him? That she would not tell her boyfriend about it, that his girlfriend would not find out. The list goes on.
I just cannot get my head around it either. Clearly his mind is not like the majority of the population, but did it just go haywire that night?
Self preservation kicked in after the fact, did he have no self preservation before the fact?
Totally baffled.

@rupertevelyn
Rupert Evelyn It was pure chance that Tabak and yeates ever met said Clegg

@rupertevelyn
Rupert Evelyn If yeates had stayed for one more drink at the Ram she'd be alive today

@rupertevelyn
Rupert Evelyn Joanna went into her flat, took off her, coat, fleece and boots. Went into kitchen. Turned on the over.

@rupertevelyn
Rupert Evelyn She opened a bottle of cider. She was bored and lonely. It was Saturday before christmas. Defence QC speaking

@rupertevelyn
Rupert Evelyn She texted three other friends to have some company that evening.

@rupertevelyn
Rupert Evelyn DEFENCE in Tabak murder trial being presented to the jury now.

@rupertevelyn
Rupert Evelyn Vincent Tabak was in next door flat to Jo. They'd never really met other than a nod

@rupertevelyn
Rupert Evelyn Jo's cat had had more contact with her neighbours than she had

@rupertevelyn
Rupert Evelyn Vincent Tabak was home alone and bored. He was like she was at a loose end. He decided to go to asda

@rupertevelyn
Rupert Evelyn Their meeting that night was unplanned and pure chance.Vincent left his flat was walking towards his car when he passed Jo's window

@skynewsgatherer Harriet Tolputt
Clegg says Joanna invited Tabak in when she saw him through the kitchen window. There was no question of forced entry.

@rupertevelyn Rupert Evelyn
He went into her flat because he'd opened door and invited him.he took off his coat, hung it on the coat rack. She offered him a drink

@skynewsgatherer Harriet Tolputt
They both explained that their partners we away, said Clegg.

As they talked Vincent Tabak completely misread the situation he'd walked into. Joanna was being sociaable

He misread and made a move towards her as if to kiss her on the lips. Put one hand behind her back to draw her closer. She screamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717