GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A minimum 20 year term.. I just hope this monster is never released.

I'm sure his family are totally gutted and shocked. They had such belief in him I feel pity in my heart for them too.

perhaps that's why they suddenly disappeared... the "inadmissable evidence" came as a shock to them

Very emotional statement from the cop in charge of the case on the news just now. He really genuinely seemed to be fighting back tears on several occasions during his statement. I had a lump in my throat watching him....and I'm rarely emotional.

very strong words from Mr & Mrs Yeates too.... so, so sad.

Head of the regional CPS Ann Reddrop is saying on news now that "VT is still a mystery".

She said the *advertiser censored* would have helped with a motive but was ruled inadmissable and she wasnt prepared to comment any further on that.

Further investigation of VT, makes you wonder what else he'd got on the computer....

From Mr & Mrs Yeates statement

Jo Yeates' parents: The best we can hope for him (Tabak) is that he spends the rest of his life incarcerated....
...Where his life is a living hell, being the recipient of all the evils, deprivations and degradations that his situation can provide

Press conference due soon from a hotel near the court where questions will be taken

BBC News live

images found of women with their tops pulled over their heads too.

I thought Det Insp Phil Jones was touching too - he'd obviously developed a bond with the family/has a lot of empathy for them. It's the right verdict but it does feel a somewhat hollow "victory" knowing what the Yeates family & Greg have so much more to come to terms with for an even longer period of time.

Hearing all this inadmissable evidence explains why Rupert Evelyn typed "kill" instead of "kiss"

It seems he had a particular interest in blondes being strangled. I think his girlfriend had a very very lucky escape there! She must be so sickened too.

From Skynewsgather
Police are to requestion Tabak about items they found on his computer.

Wonder what this is about?

Tabak's Facebook profile picture at the time of Joanna's murder...

tabak-facebook.jpg

Sinister

From Skynewsgather
Police are to requestion Tabak about items they found on his computer.

Wonder what this is about?

Maybe he has some illegal *advertiser censored* on there.

Sky news just tweeted:
@SkyNewsBreak: Police sending Murderer Vincent Tabak's DNA to Holland for potential matches with other sex attacks

perhaps that's why they suddenly disappeared... the "inadmissable evidence" came as a shock to them

I think you could be right there - it did seem strange that they didn't stay for the whole trial

How awful for them to learn that he is capable of such horrendous actions

Maybe he has some illegal *advertiser censored* on there.

Sky news just tweeted:
@SkyNewsBreak: Police sending Murderer Vincent Tabak's DNA to Holland for potential matches with other sex attacks

You have to wonder if he's done something before IMO Maybe he hasn't gone as far as murder before

From Richard Payne (ITV)
EXCLUSIVE interview with Christopher Jefferies, landlord of Jo Yeates' and #Tabak, plus others, on The West Country Tonight, ITV1 at 6

The Independent kicked me off as I was reading "It can now be revealed he became obsessed with sex and *advertiser censored*..."

(I think my neighbors are calling the police about "the crazy woman next door screaming Yes, Yes, Yes") upon reading he was found Guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member