GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow Phill its not GR the police thank him and the parents for their help in this case

Who is it, who is it! I need to know lol.

Wonder if it's someone who hasn't even been on the radar before. Someone caught on the new C.C.T.V perhaps?
Gosh what if it was a stranger attack then??

"As the focus of the investigation moved next door, forensics officers wearing white protective suits completed their search of Miss Yeates’ basement flat.

Sealing the entrance off with police tape, officers carried three bags with clearly visible labels.

One read, ‘blue and brown towel from bathroom’, another read, ‘green and white curtain from underneath skis and surf board in the hallway’ and the third one was marked ‘orange throw from fridge in living room’."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...urder-police-investigate-second-property.html

Thank you ... so someone has been arrested. I was thinking that there was a bag that normally held the surf board - where the skis are normally kept, and that there was a green and white shower curtain underneath the surf board.

Orange fridge/kitchen throw in the living room? Towel from the bathroom? Sounds like a struggle.

The slagging was for a 33 year old ... close, but ... is it someone she works with? Joanna's mother did suggest that DNA testing be carried out on everyone she works with and knows in Bristol ... before they did a facebook, or Bristol, wide DNA test.

Just been announced on Star Radio, Bristol that a 32yr old man has been arrested in connection on suspision of Joanna Yeates murder, lets hope they've got the the right person.

I strongly believe the man arrested lives in the same block of flats as Jo and works in architecture.
More to follow..

Someone close in vicinity and who knows her as an acquaintance through work.

How about that.

Looks like I owe GR a big apology- but if it's over for the parents, then great news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966