GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I owe GR a big apology- but if it's over for the parents, then great news.
Lots of apologies are due I think.
I believe even the Postie was a possible perp at one time lol.

The main thing is now. WHO IS IT? :waitasec:

So she opened the door to someone she recognized, invited him in, he ate pizza, murdered her, destroyed evidence, cleaned up evidence of cooking and eating the pizza and wheeled her out in a bag that was in the flat ... and he was a work colleague that may have overheard that her boyfriend would be away for the weekend. He may have taken the pizza with him to eat later ... after wheeling her out of the flat?

If someone she knew through work did this ... I'm surprised that no one noticed that the guy was "off"?

Looks like I owe GR a big apology- but if it's over for the parents, then great news.

It may be too early for apologies Teabreid as the police have only taken this person into custody on suspicion of murder. We dont know yet, although it appears likely, that this is the one.

I am sure Mr & Mrs Y must be relieved that someone is in custody for the murder of their beloved daughter, their emotions must be all over the place. For them the life sentance started when poor Jo was murdered.

yes me too teibreid - If its true I feel quite sick at the fact that I accused the bf from day one. As daft as it seems Im still wondering if its true but the polices statement thanking GR for all his help points that indeed it is correct

I for one am now eating all my words - but that aside I do hope the info the true and the police have their man

Just googled to see if any 32 yr old man has been mentioned earlier in the inquiry and only this came up

http://swns.com/chris-jefferies-bought-jo-yeates-flat-from-paedophile-colleague-311226.html

It only came to light when the boy, who is now a 32-years-old, finally contacted police in 2006.
the man, who chose to become a teacher, told how his relationship with his parents broke down and how he has an inability to trust anyone, including his wife.

LP is 41, I believe.
The man I believe it is is not British, possibly from the Netherlands but am checking..

So far, it looks like analysis of the major bridge has produced results ... large bag in the front seat.

"The arrest comes as a police source today revealed that Yeates's body could have been moved from her flat to its dump site on Bristol's Longwood Lane in a large suitcase or holdall, police believe.

The theory arises from the fact that no drag marks were discovered on the strangled 25-year-old landscape architect's body or clothing, indicating it was likely carried from her flat in Clifton."

Ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eam-arrest-32-year-old-man.html#ixzz1BZLKfTd9

LP is 41, I believe.
The man I believe it is is not British, possibly from the Netherlands but am checking..

Would it be somebody who sounds like a cross between a troubled artist and something one might smoke?

LP is 41, I believe.

Do we know his relationship to Joanna yet?

A big well done to the police.

And it was a pleasure posting with you all here. It is a crying shame the death of a lovely young lady was what brought us together.

Rest in Peace Joanna.

Would it be somebody who sounds like a cross between a troubled artist and something one might smoke?

Were there cigarettes seen or found anywhere?

Is this person someone that seems likely to keep a body in the car for a few days? Does this person live alone?

A big well done to the police.

And it was a pleasure posting with you all here. It is a crying shame the death of a lovely young lady was what brought us together.

Rest in Peace Joanna.
We have been here before with the C.J affair.
It aint over till the fat lady sings with this case, but yes fingers crossed they finally have their man this time.

Agreed with your sentiments too Myserty64.

:waitasec: Who is it, who is it???? :waitasec:

Exactly.
I had the mispleasure to meet one of these myself, thankfully I was wise to him straight away. But I can vouch they are extremely convincing, they fool many, many people, and they cause havoc wherever they go. It isn't until your aware of them, that you can spot the tell tale signs in others.

The fact that Jo was his first serious girlfriend speaks volumes to me
If G.R is found guilty, I wonder how half brother will feel being charged with aiding & abetting a murderer after he got conned into it? That's his life ruined too.

I'm glad your away from your troubles now Sweep the cat. As you rightly say, Sociopaths are truly the slyest, and most decietful creatures you never hope to meet. Certainly they can bluff their way out of a murder quite easily.

i agree. one of my headteachers was a sociopath and you cannot believe the things she did to staff that were destructive and damaging to them yet made her appear whiter than white and on the side of justice. also roman catholic and used this as part of her armoury.
when you are head and committed rc it is hard for others to be convinced of your destructiveness....initially.....

so, jo wd be an excellent girlfriend...she wd be loving, trusting, kind, cheerful,thoughtful.....whilst you were sure she was solid and faithful...also lovely caring family,good background , educated, pretty etc...
he definitely would not want to lose his chance of having her in his life.....and hearing/seeing that she had texted another man there would be a huge explosion of hate....

he could not lose her singleminded committment to him....
he had to be the one in control...at all times...
she had texted another...so she had to pay for this...with her life...

this headmistress also had huge explosions of temper....she had to win...if she perceived you were a threat then you were destroyed.../had to be destroyed....
she used my mother's death as an opportunity to get rid of me...how cruel is that....but cruelty/control/ is part and parcel of their thinking...and they CANNOT be thwarted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo