GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one person looking directly into the camera. Mightn't mean a thing but it gave me a chill when I first saw this photo.

5x38mc.jpg
I do not think he is the murderer, but statistics say he mostly likely did it, and this photo does not help think otherwise. Scary.

yes, please 'Elaborate' .......

Hi - yes well spotted. I've just changed it actually!

When I joined WS way back in 2005 I lived in London. I was brought up in Bristol and moved back here about a year ago.

Hi - yes well spotted. I've just changed it actually!

When I joined WS way back in 2005 I lived in London. I was brought up in Bristol and moved back here about a year ago.

Hey you should be up for a LONG SERVICE award soon ;)

Hey you should be up for a LONG SERVICE award soon ;)

Thanks! Although I have always been more of a lurker to be honest. Obviously this is a bit close to home as I know the area well. Ladies here are feeling slightly nervous but not overly so. I think we kind of assume it's someone she knew although most people I know are being a bit more careful - not walking home alone etc. A lot of people still suspicious of the boyfriend though.

Did I read somewhere that Jo's parents were also involved in the surfing community. Certainly GR and Jo borrowed Mrs Yeates campervan for a surfing holiday in the west country last summer.

This may explain why the parents spotted a missing boardbag after 30 minutes inside the flat. Could be the detail the police did not want them to release.

Remember the detail suggested strongly to them that their daughter was no longer alive yet the flat for all intents and purposes was forensically clean with no signs of a violent struggle.

also, nobody around to remind greg of acceptable conduct...

only one with a hat in longwood lane

hides hands, wipes (to wash your hands of guilt)....

keeps to background, doesn't interact with parents in way that her brother does, they don't cuddle him.

in latest pics he is wearing jeans and does not look upset..inappropriate dress....no respect...she deserved it for being so popular/texting another man who was not his friend but one of her brother's.
i'm guessing that he may well be cold individual who warms up in the presence of outgoing, lovely , feeling person...jo
she makes him feel whole in the way that no one before ever has....

but...the moment she reveals she is willing to look around and beyond him...for that w/e for male company..he feels that she is fading from his life...he is back to cold, ruthless feelings...that he doesn't like... so he has to put a stop to her generous personality that cd so easily be appreciated by another boyfriend....

has a fix on feelings as back afterwards to his own colder...sociopathic...personality...

i imagine he cd not believe his good fortune in meeting someone like jo, who made him ...and others...feel lovable

he copes , afterwards, after initial sobbing, because he alone knows what has happened to her...powerful situation...
her parents obviously equally generous of spirit

she was his future...puts it in past tense...

Brilliant, insecurity, jealousy is the motive

Did I read somewhere that Jo's parents were also involved in the surfing community. Certainly GR and Jo borrowed Mrs Yeates campervan for a surfing holiday in the west country last summer.

This may explain why the parents spotted a missing boardbag after 30 minutes inside the flat. Could be the detail the police did not want them to release.

Remember the detail suggested strongly to them that their daughter was no longer alive yet the flat for all intents and purposes was forensically clean with no signs of a violent struggle.

dont forget also, the parents helped them move into the flat a couple of months ago, that's not long to remember any suitcases or ski bags that were instrumental in the move, I would imagine those ski bags would be really handy for moving multitude of household items in.

Is it just me that finds GR all fresh faced in the new appeal pics?? wow he looks like he hasn't missed out on a wink of sleep, and has he died his hair??. Anyways apart from all of that (although i find it strange) i don't think he did it, im going with MW, he got the text off jo inviting him round for a bevvy and thought he was in with a shot therefore he didn't text back and just though he would go round and surprise her, he tries it on, she rejects him and things escalate from there....wow ive wrote that and other theorys keep popping into my head, this is so frustrating, wish we had more facts. Anybody think LE are close to cracking this?

Thanks! Although I have always been more of a lurker to be honest. Obviously this is a bit close to home as I know the area well. Ladies here are feeling slightly nervous but not overly so. I think we kind of assume it's someone she knew although most people I know are being a bit more careful - not walking home alone etc. A lot of people still suspicious of the boyfriend though.

Yes, & they might be even more so if the rumours coming out tonight are confirmed ??

police-035.gif
"coming to get yer !!"

Is it just me that finds GR all fresh faced in the new appeal pics?? wow he looks like he hasn't missed out on a wink of sleep, and has he died his hair??. Anyways apart from all of that (although i find it strange) i don't think he did it, im going with MW, he got the text off jo inviting him round for a bevvy and thought he was in with a shot therefore he didn't text back and just though he would go round and surprise her, he tries it on, she rejects him and things escalate from there....wow ive wrote that and other theorys keep popping into my head, this is so frustrating, wish we had more facts. Anybody think LE are close to cracking this?

If the reports are right, it certainly narrows it down to me between GR & MW.

But who would you put your money on to move the body ??

I know who the murder profiler would be going with .....

Just recalling the report of police forensics coming out of Jo's flat, with a forensic bag labelled green and white curtain from underneath skis and surfboard in the hallway. I wonder if these items were usually kept in a ski-bag.

yes I recall that too as the labelling was very clear on the bag - Makes one wonder whether it was quite intentional. I think the LE have known all along and have been waiting for GR to crack

I guess MW would of just left the body, GR would of wanted to remove it so the crime wasn't so close to home that the spotlight would be on him....

This new lead (we wait with great anticipation to find out what)

Any ideas what it might be?

I'll go with the new C.C.T.V footage that came to light on Sunday. The one on Canynge Road/Clifton Down.
It just might show the last part of her journey, and who she was with??? Or a car being in a place it shouldn't perhaps??

yes I recall that too as the labelling was very clear on the bag - Makes one wonder whether it was quite intentional. I think the LE have known all along and have been waiting for GR to crack

I've been thinking that pip.

I'll go with the new C.C.T.V footage that came to light on Sunday. The one on Canynge Road/Clifton Down.
It just might show the last part of her journey, and who she was with??? Or a car being in a place it shouldn't perhaps??

if it was something that definitive, surely there would be an arrest?

gonna be a long night I think....

I've been thinking that pip.

if it was something that definitive, surely there would be an arrest?

gonna be a long night I think....

Hi Luna :seeya:

That ski/snow bag theory of yours may be right x

Maybe they've found an intrepretor & Bernard has revealed the murderers identity ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14