GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From NUA's thesis:
"The usage of state-of-the-art RFID technology for the validation of a simulation model
like USSU is another contribution of this research project. Currently, RFID technology is
used by some Dutch organisations for access control and as a means of working hours
registration, but up to now never on the detailed level as was used in the validation of
USSU. RFID technology allows for a non-obtrusive way of collecting data about human
movement. People only have to carry a small device (so-called RFID tag), for example
in their wallet, and the RFID system automatically registers their movements. RFID
makes it possible to track the movements of all participants across the floor and thereby to collect data about the real movement behaviour of the participants."

Showing that one can stalk remotely, if needed.

Bestowing the standard 'Thanks' isn't enough

Needs a verbal/written 'thanks' as well

Very interesting. Sure to put minds busily to work

Thanks again :)

I see that this person appears to hace protected his tweets now. (changed his name also by the looks of things)

Here's what I got from the Google cache.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...+"Uni_Start‎"+gunter&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz

http://twitter.com/Uni_Start

I've been away from the computer for a few hours, Enzeder

but several hours ago I read a post in this thread, maybe three or four pages back, where someone had quoted an excerpt from an online article (I think) in which it was said NUA's ex girlfriend's brother was named 'G'. It was bolded. So you might be able to locate it without too much trouble

I've been away from the computer for a few hours, Enzeder

but several hours ago I read a post in this thread, maybe three or four pages back, where someone had quoted an excerpt from an online article (I think) in which it was said NUA's ex girlfriend's brother was named 'G'. It was bolded. So you might be able to locate it without too much trouble

ty laserdisc10. I posted that earlier regarding GM. Here's the link where it mentions GM. Scroll down to the bottom of the article.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...s-murder-suspect-Vincent-Tabak-speak-out.html

I agree. Whatever they have on him, it's can't be 'solid' evidence. If they did have solid evidence against him he would have been charged by now. But hey, what do I know. Maybe they are waiting for the results of a match on the DNA found on Joanna, I don't know how long these things take.
Even if they already had the results and his DNA matched the one that they found on JY's midriff and breasts, it would not prove anything, because it is only partial DNA, so only good to rule someone out. If there is no DNA match and they have nothing else, they will have to release him because I am pretty sure that he will not confess and will simply repeat over and over again: 'I have not seen JY that day'. His lawyer will do the rest.

I am not sure but I think it means, there may not be enough to convict someone because some markers may be missing. On the other hand there may be enough to rule someone out as certain markers will prove it is not theirs. ( don't quote me on that).
I quote you on that, though, because you are correct. It is a little bit as if we knew that the murderer had a surname containing the letters A and K, so that rules GR out, and does not rule NUA out, but it does not prove either that it was NUA, because millions of other people also match this partial DNA (even if it was only thousands, or hundreds, or dozens, it would still be impossible to say that it is him, because it could be a brother, a cousin, an uncle, or an unknown twin brother).

In England, though, partial DNA match is taken into consideration:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_pr...vidence_of_partial_or_incomplete_DNA_profiles

They mean that it cannot be rejected, but they certainly do not mean that it is a sufficient evidence to prove someone guilty.

Bestowing the standard 'Thanks' isn't enough

Needs a verbal/written 'thanks' as well

Very interesting. Sure to put minds busily to work

Thanks again :)

I'm no expert on this at all. Appears from a cursory search that the range is up to 350 feet, from each receiving antenna tuned to the "chip".

ty laserdisc10. I posted that earlier regarding GM. Here's the link where it mentions GM. Scroll down to the bottom of the article.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...s-murder-suspect-Vincent-Tabak-speak-out.html

LOL Enzeder

I just trawled TWICE through as far back as Page 9

And finally I found where someone had posted a link to an article in which the concluding sentence was this:

Her brother Gunter would not comment

So I copied it, planning to post it for you along with the link:

BUT -- I wanted to give credit to the original poster of that article link

and lo and behold -- it was Enzeder

:D

I'm no expert on this at all. Appears from a cursory search that the range is up to 350 feet, from each receiving antenna tuned to the "chip".

Not as great as I'd imagined

but still a very handy tool to have at one's disposal

and who knows, prototypes with far greater range might be available to those in the know, 'purely for experimental purposes'

Very creepy. Would bestow considerable feelings of power and control upon those so inclined

How on earth do you get three DNA samples that are all partial?

The odds of that must be millions to one.

In every aspect of this case 2 + 2 = 5

I see that this person appears to hace protected his tweets now. (changed his name also by the looks of things)

Here's what I got from the Google cache.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...+"Uni_Start‎"+gunter&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz

http://twitter.com/Uni_Start

Quite disturbing

when you think about it

The brother of someone in a relationship with a guy now in the frame

stated with 'certainty' several weeks ago that someone else would almost certainly be in the frame

(oh, and provided a time frame also)

Something's afoot there. It needs scrutiny by LE

Sounds very much as if people orchestrated a frame up of CJ to me

and they succeeded, initially

Hope LE are reading all this

How on earth do you get three DNA samples that are all partial?

The odds of that must be millions to one.

In every aspect of this case 2 + 2 = 5

Where did the phrase ' forensically aware' originally come from ? LE ?

gosh, i can't believe how complicated this case is shaping up....

certainly jo yeates looked very similar to girlfriend...and if latter had recently moved out....

i think we understand who cd have been attracted to her....and why....

let's hope dna turns out to be more positive result than first thought..

and as for state of the art technology....

you cd see how it might be used by someone primarily cerebral/shy/withdrawn/serious

Not as great as I'd imagined

but still a very handy tool to have at one's disposal

and who knows, prototypes with far greater range might be available to those in the know, 'purely for experimental purposes'

Very creepy. Would bestow considerable feelings of power and control upon those so inclined

Would be a definite way to know if someone were approaching a property, at the very least.

gosh, i can't believe how complicated this case is shaping up....

certainly jo yeates looked very similar to girlfriend...and if latter had recently moved out....

i think we understand who cd have been attracted to her....and why....

let's hope dna turns out to be more positive result than first thought..

and as for state of the art technology....

you cd see how it might be used by someone primarily cerebral/shy/withdrawn/serious

If by state of art tech you mean the 'stalker chip'

I'd describe the user as 'controlling, lusting for power, no respect for anyone's privacy, invasive, loathesome'

anyone planted a stalker-chip on me or mine

they'd need it surgically removed (from high up in their own colon)

If by state of art tech you mean the 'stalker chip'

I'd describe the user as 'controlling, lusting for power, no respect for anyone's privacy, invasive, loathesome'

anyone planted a stalker-chip on me or mine

they'd need it surgically removed (from high up in their own colon)

These things are TINY. Such as in less than 2 square millimetres. There's a study at Bristol Uni (!) where they used them to track the movement of ants.

Would be a definite way to know if someone were approaching a property, at the very least.

Attached to or hidden within a gift keychain, for example

it could be used by someone on a bike to follow the victim

all over the place

Could be used from a car

Could be used, as you say, to know when someone was approaching a property (be that a residence, a workplace, a street, a venue, etc )

Could be used in conjuction with a computer programme to plot exactly where the victim was --- within their own home -- at any time. Could therefore be used to establish the victim's routine with considerable accuracy. That sort of thing, conducted by someone clandestinely, verges on the psychopathic by someone who regards others as 'things' rather than fellow humans with RIGHTS !

And of course, it could be used on several victims simultaneously. Playing God

What needs to be investigated scrupulously

and explained

is how the brother of a girl who'd been in a relationship with NUA

could tweet that he was 'certain' someone (CJ) would be arrested/charged

in relation to this killing

within a specified number of hours ?

And be correct

The ramifications and implications in that are staggering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online