GUILTY UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I agree.. but the police never said that they didn't know him just that they wanted to speak to him.. just because someone is known to the police doesn't mean that they know where they are having gone to his address in sunshine corner and not found them there maybe the next move would be to release a photo

In that case the police almost definitely would of named him and said that they were seeking the public’s assistance in finding “said person” who’s from said area etc

Last edited:
i can’t help thinking he has wanted this moment almost like he has a grudge against the police

I very much doubt that Callum Wheeler knew Julia worked for the police. She was not in uniform on her walk and had been working from home for the past year. She worked as a community police support officer not as a police officer.

(Accidentally posted this after the other thread had been closed - was replying to Lore and about CW looking like this was not his first offence)

I doubt he's known to the police - I could be totally wrong (I'm not sure if your criminal record for petty crimes as a juvenile gets wiped when you turn 18?) - but I think if he'd committed offences before they probably wouldn't have needed to put his photo all over the press/media to get him identified.

I agree. Maybe some petty record but l would like to think anyone with a violent record living in the area had their whereabouts checked. Standard procedure surely.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

From the Kent Police: ‘We have held this reconstruction in the hope it will jog someone’s memory from that day.'

l hate to say it but l find the timing of this troubling.

What about day trippers?
it's a pretty village..
Maybe somebody took some photos that day...

Also sorry again to the people of Aylesham but it's literally a housing estate in the middle of fields. No pretty church, cottages, duck pond. Not a thatched roof in sight. Where Julia lived was pretty but it's separated from Aylesham.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it must be a particular piece of information the are still looking for.

I’m still in the belief that he’s not talking, they obviously have enough evidence for charges to be made but I don’t believe he’s giving them any information about what happened and how their paths crossed etc. The sheer number of officers which were drafted in yesterday to search coincided with time running out to charge him and they’re still pushing for public information by holding the reconstruction.

Yep spot on - to me all the same things you have mentioned have stood out as potentially demonstrating either some sort of psychosis/serious levels of detachment to what he has done/has been charged with. The inability of the police to identify him and their appeal with such a clear image of him also makes me agree that he seems unlikely to have been known to them for prior offences.
The police didn't say they didn't recognise him, they said they wanted to find him asap

I suspect their evidence against him is largely circumstantial hence why they went ahead with the reconstruction today. The murder weapon, which caused blunt force trauma, could have been anything really and it would be very difficult to find as it may not have obvious blood stain and could have been thrown anywhere.

In the released photo of the suspect, he is carrying a large duffel bag, and my only assumption he was removing evidence he placed or disposed of after the murder - I cannot see another reason for him to return to the area the following day. He may have not suspected such a large police presence in the area so quickly and we do not know the time the photo was taken at- it could have been captured very early in the morning which could be suspicious.

I might be wrong,but to me it did not look to be the place to attract day trippers. Also if anyone had visited I would have thought they would remember being there and have already spoken to the police.
Well if all the locals have already spoken to the police, who does the reconstruction target?
I think it definitely puts the spotlight on Toby.. he is beautiful and his markings are unusual
Facebook
If somebody looked at him, without necessarily noticing his handler, it's possible they might remember him.
I'd remember a dog like that.
I think they would have given this reconstruction serious consideration.. I think the purpose was to show Toby.
I hope he can heal from all he witnessed.

Poor Toby looks so unsettled in the reconstruction. Seems totally unnecessary to have used him

Emphatically agree. I posted earlier in the thread that it would probably have stressed him greatly. He will remember the attack and waiting loyally beside his dead owner. Personally I think it borders on cruelty. A look-alike Jack Russell could easily have been used to spare Toby the trauma of returning to the scene.

Police investigating the murder of PCSO Julia James are searching an area of scrubland behind a building site.

The force is believed to have this afternoon deployed a drone, and enlisted the fire service's help in cutting away trees behind the site in Ratling Road, Aylesham, near Canterbury.

Scrubland behind building site searched in PCSO murder probe

Emphatically agree. I posted earlier in the thread that it would probably have stressed him greatly. He will remember the attack and waiting loyally beside his dead owner. Personally I think it borders on cruelty. A look-alike Jack Russell could easily have been used to spare Toby the trauma of returning to the scene.

Is there a particular reason why they did this and not use a look alike dog, perhaps to see if the dog gave anything away, hinting to a direction or area. Although I agree it does seem particularly cruel and traumatic for the poor wee thing.

Is there a particular reason why they did this and not use a look alike dog, perhaps to see if the dog gave anything away, hinting to a direction or area. Although I agree it does seem particularly cruel and traumatic for the poor wee thing.
I imagine it is because Toby's markings are particularly distinctive and they hoped somebody would recognise him.
I believe that was the purpose of the reconstruction.

The police did not know who he was.

Julia James: Murder suspect was arrested after woman posted information on Facebook | Daily Mail Online

'Kent Police were last night questioning the suspect from the Canterbury area, following their appeal on Friday for help in identifying a mystery man deemed to be of 'crucial importance' to their investigation. '

It seems no one knew who he was. No one seemed to recognise him. He clearly wasn’t making a nuisance of himself locally before this.

Perhaps he HAD been making a nuisance of himself in the area in which he and his family lived prior...

and that is why they moved to the current home fairly recently?

Just a thought...

Bizarre investigation this. First they go nationwide with a picture taken a day after the attack, yet they somehow know he's their man. After going nationwide it turns out he's right there practically on the doorstep of the crime scene and no one knows who he is. Then finally after arresting and charging him they decide to do a reconstruction asking the public for help. Not your bog standard investigation is it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back