GUILTY UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The first sign/warning was him "dropping out" of school at 15 (!).

Then 7 years solitary in his bedroom with only TV and computer as companions.

Treatment should have started at school.

Plymouth shooter comes to mind too.

I was surprised at this also. It’s compulsory to stay in full time education of some form until you are 18. Either school, college or an approved apprenticeship. I’m not sure how this was allowed to happen.

I was surprised at this also. It’s compulsory to stay in full time education of some form until you are 18. Either school, college or an approved apprenticeship. I’m not sure how this was allowed to happen.

Maybe he moved from living with his mother to living with his father,so a change of address and educational authority as well as type of education stage. School to sixth form or college. There was also covid and lockdown so he could easily have fallen off the radar.

I do wonder how hard his father tried to get mental health support for him.

None of this is that surprising given what we knew about the case.

Almost certainly an avoidable tragedy for the victim and her family. The fact that he would be "off the radar" since 15 is pretty bad.

It might be compulsory but it’s nigh on impossible to police. My daughter did a year of A-Levels and decided she wasn’t going back. She was just 17 but she’s taller and bigger than me. On a practical level, I couldn’t physically drag her there, not that I wanted to. She got a full time job and no one in “authority” was remotely interested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back