Found Deceased UK - Katie Foulds, 22, South Promenade, St Anne’s, 10 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

RobinCAL

Reaction score
Concerns grow for missing Blackburn woman

"Katie Foulds first went missing on February 10 with police today saying that they are extremely concerned with her wlefare and renewing their call for anyone with information to come forward.
She was last seen on CCTV walking along the South Promenade, St Anne’s, away from the beach in a northerly direction.
West Police chief inspector Mark Morley said: “We are very concerned for Katie’s welfare and we are doing all we can to find her."

• NOW MISSING FOR OVER 1 WEEK. | Lytham St Annes News
  • ''Katie was last seen Wednesday, 10th February, and reported as a missing person shortly afterwards. She was wearing a brown furry jacket, and brown leggings, and her car was located near St Anne’s Pier. It is thought that she walked on the beach towards Blackpool. Her family are increasingly concerned for her welfare, as are the Police, as it’s been over a week now.''
  • /
    Screenshot_20210218_131127.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210218_131310.jpg

''If you see Katie, please call 999, the log number is on the posters, and if you see this post Katie, please contact home or the Police, or go to a place of safety and request help.''
Police 'very concerned' about young woman missing for six days

150551222_4034483036582956_6391568442811352370_o.jpg

Katie Foulds

This is her fb
Katie Foulds | Facebook

Is it possible that she is just taking a break. She has been gone over a week, so it can't always be a good thing.
Is it possible that she is having a mental breakdown. The reason being police is so concerned about. I don't know they are very alarmed about her ,more than usual. Anyone else see this, or only me?

There are big concerns for Katie. Its rare u see family mention closure on an early missing persons case. Kates last fb post stairway to heaven ofcourse worrying.
People have been mentioning the possibly fake photo from a few years ago in St Peters square Manchester,the selfie tell mum im ok and then vanishing in the comments.

There are big concerns for Katie. Its rare u see family mention closure on an early missing persons case. Kates last fb post stairway to heaven ofcourse worrying.
People have been mentioning the possibly fake photo from a few years ago in St Peters square Manchester,the selfie tell mum im ok and then vanishing in the comments.

I'm not sure why she would be linked with the St Peters Square photo...they look completely different. Apparently the woman in that photo is called Lisa and contact was made with her mother, but he mother didn't want to know. Obviously not taking this information as gospel, but it's definitely not Katie anyway.

Source : Locating the missing FB page

I would say family and friends seemed really concerned from day one with comments of "closure" and "just let us know you're okay". They found her car near to where the last CCTV sightings are and her phone has been turned off prior to going missing. It does seem after looking through her Instagram that she recently found God and religion (maybe last couple of months). Sorry if posting the Instagram is against rules, haven't posted on here before (long time lurker). Im from the same town as her so im seeing lots of posts about her.

Instagram here

I would say family and friends seemed really concerned from day one with comments of "closure" and "just let us know you're okay". They found her car near to where the last CCTV sightings are and her phone has been turned off prior to going missing. It does seem after looking through her Instagram that she recently found God and religion (maybe last couple of months). Sorry if posting the Instagram is against rules, haven't posted on here before (long time lurker). Im from the same town as her so im seeing lots of posts about her.

Instagram here
Welcome to Ws Mellowkitty, nice to have you here!

Is it the last known movement though? The article says last seen 4:05pm but the footage is 10 minutes prior to this? The timing could be wrong on the machine, I'm just wondering.

Urgent search for missing woman last seen in St Annes continues as CCTV footage released

Katie Foulds, 22, was last seen on CCTV walking along the South Promenade at around 4.05pm on Wednesday, February 10th.

BBM

I think they might just be giving an all round time rather than it being specific.

I originally thought entering the sea was a major possibility of what happened to Katie, from the cctv i think entering a vehicle is more likely. She is walking in the direction to the beach in the cctv and Her phone is in her left hand and its been put up by a friend that her whats app was last checked 15.44 which is before this cctv. Katie doesnt looked distressed, but does look behind, maybe looking for a pre arranged vehicle.

I'm just wondering if there is additional footage not being shared to us. Various newspapers are reporting that she was last seen walking away from the beach however this footage she is walking towards the beach. I'm wondering if either the newspapers have got it wrong or there is additional footage. It's interesting to note that in the direction she is walking there is a reasonable size car park which would have probably been quite empty since all the businesses nearby would be closed.

My understanding is she parked near the beach. Then walked away from beach (town centre maybe?). The sitings of Katie were here. The CCTV may of occurred after this when she was walking back to the beech. I do agree police must no more of Katies timelime that day. Family members have been handing out leaflets in Lytham, really sad. Lets hope we get more information soon.

Instagram here

Hmmm yes agree.
I wonder if there's a possibility KF has left to join some kind of religious cult, or sect?
Just exploring possibilities before considering the worst case scenario here.
Judging by the use of the word 'vulnerable' in the news reports, to describe her, perhaps she'd be very open to being 'recruited' by a group or manipulated by an individual?
JMO

Britain 'has 500 cults using mind control': Call for action to avert

Last edited:
Hmmm yes agree.
I wonder if there's a possibility KF has left to join some kind of religious cult, or sect?
Just exploring possibilities before considering the worst case scenario here.
Judging by the use of the word 'vulnerable' in the news reports, to describe her, perhaps she'd be very open to being 'recruited' by a group or manipulated by an individual?
JMO

Britain 'has 500 cults using mind control': Call for action to avert

This article is from 1994...which although doesn't seem long ago, is actually 27yrs ago!

Although it's a possibility, I don't think cults are a 'thing' these days, especially in the UK. I can see where you were getting that vibe from though, unfortunately I suspect suicide to be more likely as vulnerable is in my experience used to mean mental health issues or left in a distressed state :(

MOO

This article is from 1994...which although doesn't seem long ago, is actually 27yrs ago!

Although it's a possibility, I don't think cults are a 'thing' these days, especially in the UK. I can see where you were getting that vibe from though, unfortunately I suspect suicide to be more likely as vulnerable is in my experience used to mean mental health issues or left in a distressed state :(

MOO

Cults certainly are a thing these days.
I was reading quite a few articles and happened to link an old one, so here's one from 2018.
Whilst I agree, sadly suicide may possible, there's still hope KF may be found imo.
Sexually assaulted, told they're fat and beaten with bamboo canes - Inside the 1,000 British cults on YOUR doorstep

Update from Lancashire Police. Looks as though someone with drone footage has captured her entering the sea.

'DI Jamie Lillystone said: “Although we can’t be certain that the footage is of Katie, taking into account the other lines of enquiry we have followed and the CCTV images around this time, both we and her family sadly believe it was her.'

Source: Update from Lancashire Police

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back