GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's the day of Kayleigh's funeral today. I just wanted to say that my thoughts are with all her family, friends and the community.

According to the public Facebook group "Kayleigh Haywood" both SB and LH have additional charges of false imprisonment. I can't work out how to link to it on here because I use an app for Facebook.

When's the next court date for these two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the public Facebook group "Kayleigh Haywood" both SB and LH have additional charges of false imprisonment. I can't work out how to link to it on here because I use an app for Facebook.

I was just reading that. The info is posted by Kayleigh's Mum.

When's the next court date for these two?

Just reading that the trial date is June 7 - cant see any other date having been set pre trial - although there may be a case management hearing before June possibly ?

Edited to add - just found the CMH date

Adele Robinson Verified account
‏@SkyNewsAdele

Both accused, Stephen Beadman and Luke Harlow, are due back in court for case management hearing week beginning 4 April 2016.

Just reading that the trial date is June 7 - cant see any other date having been set pre trial - although there may be a case management hearing before June possibly ?

Edited to add - just found the CMH date

Adele Robinson Verified account
‏@SkyNewsAdele

Both accused, Stephen Beadman and Luke Harlow, are due back in court for case management hearing week beginning 4 April 2016.

Thank you - good to know the wheels are turning.

101-102 Touch FM ‏@101TouchFM 6h6 hours ago
Two men are going to court today, in connection with #Measham teenager #KayleighHaywood's murder. More in the news at 8.

https://twitter.com/101TouchFM

Stephen Beadman has admitted raping and murdering Kayleigh

Appearing via video-link at Leicester Crown Court, Stephen Beadman, of Ibstock, admitted the murder and rape of the teenager.

Luke Harlow, appeared at the same hearing via video-link and pleaded guilty to one count of sexual grooming and two counts of sexual activity with Kayleigh.

Both men denied one charge of false imprisonment of Kayleigh and will stand trial at Nottingham Crown Court on June 8.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-body-undergrowth-five-days-went-missing.html

So the trial is for the false imprisonment charge only...

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/Kay...leads-guilty/story-29055517-detail/story.html

Yes according to the Leicester Mercury article the trial is for False Imprisonment. However I wonder if they will be sentenced then too as the judge has arranged for them to remain in custody until the trial.

Yes, I suppose the sentencing will be done then and will include ( or not ) a period of time to cover the false imprisonment.
I do feel for Kayleigh's family, as they will still have to go through a trial, despite the guilty pleas for the other charges, but at the same time, hopefully it will be a fairly short trial and not have to go into too much detail regarding the murder.

Does a guilty plea mean that they won't have to explain why they did what they did and what happened during the days Kayleigh missing? Or will it be part of the sentencing process?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota
Back