GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I'm wondering if he kept spare work clothes in his van, and had a quick change. But then he would still have had blood on his hands unless he cleaned up in the river/lake.

If SB hid some of Kayleigh's clothes in Diseworth (at the storage facility I believe) and there was also something about Belton, I wonder why he then decided to leave her body so close to Ibstock? Maybe he planned to return later and bury the body properly?

Was it definitely her clothes left at the store, or could it have been his own clothes?

Is it possible whoever committed this dreadful act was high on drugs?

I know people do terrible things to others, but from what we've read this sounds so viscious - and WHY?

Is it possible whoever committed this dreadful act was high on drugs?

I know people do terrible things to others, but from what we've read this sounds so viscious - and WHY?

It sounds almost psychopathic to me. You can't do something like that and be of sound mind.

I think there were some questions on the last thread about Kayleigh's siblings. there is a fund raising letter being shared locally on facebook that says she had 6 siblings, Kyle who has spoken for the family was older than her, the other are all younger. What a dreadful number of young lives to be ruined.

Was it definitely her clothes left at the store, or could it have been his own clothes?

whatever the items were, they had to have been left by 8pm, as that is the time the storage facility closes on a sunday.

likely then, that the murder happened before 8pm.

also likely that the storage place - by its very nature - had loads of security cameras.

has it been mentioned that there was an evening meal, anyone know how far away, or where this was?

It sounds almost psychopathic to me. You can't do something like that and be of sound mind.

It does sound particularly vicious.

The way his brother and sister immediately turned against him, it could have been their way of coping with local outrage but I would have expected a hint of disbelief and there wasn't one. I'm sure there is more to hear about his past. I think what surprised me was his occupation because with that I would expect a certain amount of respect for nature and a healthy creativity. Just goes to show, you never can judge.

I've always imagined he left her where he attacked her. Took her there while she was alive, forced her to walk from the van to a secluded spot, while he held a weapon to her, and then just left her there, maybe dragging her into some undergrowth. It may have been dark, we don't know what time it happened, but he still wouldn't want to chance being seen carrying a body to his van.

the van, although it was only a little berlingo, could have been driven through the farm fields right up to that spot.

would have left it v muddy though, and would surely have left some tyre marks... which may explain why the police kept all their vehicles well away from the fields and muddy tracks close to where she was found.

or sb/kh may have gone there on a sunday walk [via the park]. is there any access from the park via the old railway line that passes through the area that kh was found?

whatever the items were, they had to have been left by 8pm, as that is the time the storage facility closes on a sunday.

also likely that the storage place - by its very nature - had loads of security cameras.

has it been mentioned that there was an evening meal, anyone know how far away, or where this was?

From the storage location it is less than 8 miles away to Coalville- drive time about 15 minutes

Or, depending on how events happened, the journey could have been Ibstock to Coalville - which is about 4 miles - 10 minute journey

Security details of the storage facility here

http://www.wagtailstorage.co.uk/security_access.html

CCTV and key fob access so there won't be any doubt about who went in and when. The problem is that there would be no way to see what or who might have been hidden in the back of the van

snipped from Social Media Rule

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Yes, I'm wondering if he kept spare work clothes in his van, and had a quick change. But then he would still have had blood on his hands unless he cleaned up in the river/lake.

As SB was a gardener, his van could have been equipped with a portable water device. It's like a tank that you fill up and attach a hose pipe and a motor to. My next door neighbour has on in his berlingo van. It's not very big but helps him when Customers aren't in and he can fill up his pressure washer. I will ask him in the morning what's is called

Is the hearing in December where they enter their pleas?

Is the hearing in December where they enter their pleas?

From memory I always thought the plea came later ? but seems that they can indeed enter pleas on December 18 at their Crown Court hearing.
I do know that 28 days is the absolute minimum time given between the Magistrates and the Crown Court hearings - and this hearing is coming in right at 28 days.
So I do wonder if this means that all the evidence is already to hand - or will be by December 18 - and both sides ready to proceed.
I would also hope it might mean guilty pleas straight away, to spare Kayleigh's family the horrors of a trial.

Plea and case management hearings

7. The first hearing at Crown Court after the case has been sent by the Magistrates is the plea and case management hearing (“PCMH”). A PCMH takes place in every such case in the Crown Court, and its purpose is to ensure that all necessary steps have been taken in preparation for trial and sufficient information has been provided for a trial date to be arranged. The judge is required to exercise a managerial role with a view to progressing the case.

8. At this hearing, each defendant will enter a plea. If the defendant pleads guilty, sentencing may take place immediately or an adjournment may be requested. If the defendant pleads not guilty, then the prosecution and defence are expected to inform the court of a number of relevant matters, including the issues in the case, the number of witnesses and the order in which prosecution witnesses will be called, any formal admissions, exhibits, the order and pagination of papers to be used by the prosecution at trial, and any point of law or question as to the admissibility of evidence which is expected to arise.

http://www.hse.gov.uk/enforce/enforcementguide/court/crown-court.htm

the van, although it was only a little berlingo, could have been driven through the farm fields right up to that spot.

would have left it v muddy though, and would surely have left some tyre marks... which may explain why the police kept all their vehicles well away from the fields and muddy tracks close to where she was found.

or sb/kh may have gone there on a sunday walk [via the park]. is there any access from the park via the old railway line that passes through the area that kh was found?

Can any of the very locals tell us if a car/van could drive to the spot without attarcting any attention?

The fact that the police didn't know where to look for the body must mean that no one saw SB/LH driving in the park. Did they go after dark? is the spot too far away from where dog walkers would go?

The body wasn't in the park it was in a field opposite the park. It is quite secluded at the top and people don't go up there to walk dogs really, its a farmers field. SB did cut logs up there in the fields on previous occasions so a horticulture van wouldn't look out of place going up there I guess. It was very muddy though so how the van got up there without getting stuck I don't know! But the housing estate where SB and lh lived is still under construction so there may be cut through to the fields from there so he wouldn't of needed to use the road at all.

The body wasn't in the park it was in a field opposite the park. It is quite secluded at the top and people don't go up there to walk dogs really, its a farmers field. SB did cut logs up there in the fields on previous occasions so a horticulture van wouldn't look out of place going up there I guess. It was very muddy though so how the van got up there without getting stuck I don't know! But the housing estate where SB and lh lived is still under construction so there may be cut through to the fields from there so he wouldn't of needed to use the road at all.

Thanks lolabear, I hadn't realised that the field doesn't form part of the park, a small van would definitley be difficult to drive in mud I would have thought.

Does anyone know about access from the housing estate?

re: bold
thanks for that. interesting information, i hadn't heard/read that... but it shows that SB had prior knowledge of that field/area.

which leads to a couple more things.
aerial photos of the adjoining field showed logs.
i believe sb announced 'wood for sale' on his fb page [on sat 14th]
cutting logs requires some hefty sharp tools.
aerial video shows tracks leading from the back of the construction area directly to the area where the body was found
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...d-missing-from-Measham-in-Leicestershire.html

lots of coincidence?

OMG with the injuries she had I really hope those sharp (log cutting) tools weren't used on her. :(

OMG with the injuries she had I really hope those sharp (log cutting) tools weren't used on her. :(

Oh no :( if they were I hope it was after she died as a terrible attempt to make her unidentifiable. Would hate to think that happened while she was alive :(

re: bold
thanks for that. interesting information, i hadn't heard/read that... but it shows that SB had prior knowledge of that field/area.

which leads to a couple more things.
aerial photos of the adjoining field showed logs.
i believe sb announced 'wood for sale' on his fb page [on sat 14th]
cutting logs requires some hefty sharp tools.
aerial video shows tracks leading from the back of the construction area directly to the area where the body was found
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...d-missing-from-Measham-in-Leicestershire.html

lots of coincidence?

not until I watched the aerial footage in your link did I realise what you meant by tracks - there are clear tyre tracks over the grass leading to where Kayleigh was found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67
Back