GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It makes it feel worse, doesn't it, knowing that she was basically battered to death meaning that her family couldn't see her face one last time. How very upsetting :(
Yes, I know most people were very upset about Becky being dismembered but for me, this is far worse. To think what HE did to this poor girl while she was alive is more than I can bear ...

It makes it feel worse, doesn't it, knowing that she was basically battered to death meaning that her family couldn't see her face one last time. How very upsetting :(

Absolutely. I just feel utter contempt for the person who did this to a young girl.

Yes, I know most people were very upset about Becky being dismembered but for me, this is far worse. To think what HE did to this poor girl while she was alive is more than I can bear ...

Both horrible though at least Becky's family were able to see her properly to say goodbye, even if more through luck than intention on NM's part.

Such an agressive way to kill somebody it does make me wonder if he's had previous lesser offences where he's not been caught and built up to this. Surely nobody progresses from being a law abiding citizen to suddenly battering a young girl to death in such a horrific way.

How did he manage to clean himself up afterwards I wonder. His clothes would have been blood stained and muddy too by the sounds of it, and he had wounds on his own face.

Such an agressive way to kill somebody it does make me wonder if he's had previous lesser offences where he's not been caught and built up to this. Surely nobody progresses from being a law abiding citizen to suddenly battering a young girl to death in such a horrific way.

I agree, at the least some poor animal victims.

Head and facial injuries? Good grief, she was beaten to death? Someone has some serious hate/rage!

This post serves no purpose so maybe removed but I have to say it. Those wounds he had, iirc, forehead, upper lip and chin. Looked like he'd had his face scraped on the floor, maybe happened while being arrested but I really, really hope KH managed to give him them before he over powered her.

ETA: if he's the one who is found guilty of the charges of course.

This post serves no purpose so maybe removed but I have to say it. Those wounds he had, iirc, forehead, upper lip and chin. Looked like he'd had his face scraped on the floor, maybe happened while being arrested but I really, really hope KH managed to give him them before he over powered her.

ETA: if he's the one who is found guilty of the charges of course.

I hope he got them when arrested - it would have hurt a lot more if done by an adult.

Poor Kayleigh, not only did the beast rape her but she was battered too by one of them. Rest in peace angel.

Poor poor girl. Battered to death, her poor family. This makes me so sad but equally so angry. How dare anyone have the right to take away an innocent girls life in such a violent way. May peace be with you Kayleigh.

How did he manage to clean himself up afterwards I wonder. His clothes would have been blood stained and muddy too by the sounds of it, and he had wounds on his own face.

Perhaps the clothes found weren't just Kayleigh's? Maybe that helped the police to distinguish between who did what on regards to the charges.

I am even more sickened now I know how she died.

Absolutely horrifying, poor girl. :(

As for SB, I really hope there are more injuries than just those on his face!

Yes, I'm wondering if he kept spare work clothes in his van, and had a quick change. But then he would still have had blood on his hands unless he cleaned up in the river/lake.

If his van was missing on the Monday, I expect he hid it somewhere not too far from Coalville and walked to his sister's place.

If SB hid some of Kayleigh's clothes in Diseworth (at the storage facility I believe) and there was also something about Belton, I wonder why he then decided to leave her body so close to Ibstock? Maybe he planned to return later and bury the body properly?
I've always imagined he left her where he attacked her. Took her there while she was alive, forced her to walk from the van to a secluded spot, while he held a weapon to her, and then just left her there, maybe dragging her into some undergrowth. It may have been dark, we don't know what time it happened, but he still wouldn't want to chance being seen carrying a body to his van.

I've always imagined he left her where he attacked her. Took her there while she was alive, forced her to walk from the van to a secluded spot, while he held a weapon to her, and then just left her there, maybe dragging her into some undergrowth. It may have been dark, we don't know what time it happened, but he still wouldn't want to chance being seen carrying a body to his van.

I would agree that I think the place Kayleigh was found, was also the place she was attacked and killed.
Remembering the photos of the police carrying her body across that field, I doubt one man would have wanted to do the same - very open and quite a distance to have to carry a dead body.
Plus, I dont believe it would have been too late in the day, if ( as we think ) SB went on to relatives for a meal afterwards.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina
Back