GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was just thinking, since both men were originally arrested on suspicion of kidnap, does that mean Kayleigh must have been seen with both of them and that all three spent time together over the weekend?

This is before it even became a murder investigation. I'd have thought that only LH would have been arrested at first unless, of course, SB had also been seen with them.

If it wasn't that long ago, you don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe you knew, but where I come from it's illegal for a reason. A inexperienced young woman can be tricked into much more than she's ready for by an older person. I've got no problem if the two people are close in age, that's a choice. If someone's been charged with rape, taken advantage of still applies. Or am I confused wait a second don't answer that, you bet I am. Maybe I'm old fashioned, or just old but a 15 year old with someone who's close to 30 isn't right.
Yes but there's a difference between a teenager willingly entering into some kind of "relationship" for want of a better word and being taken advantage of..regardless of the age difference (which is why I believe the grooming charges have been applied)there's nothing been released to suggest that Kayleigh wasn't a willing participant in whatever was going on between her and LH...I'm not saying it's morally right or legal but there's is a difference and a big one at that...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I was just thinking, since both men were originally arrested on suspicion of kidnap, does that mean Kayleigh must have been seen with both of them and that all three spent time together over the weekend?

This is before it even became a murder investigation. I'd have thought that only LH would have been arrested at first unless, of course, SB had also been seen with them.

possibly it was thought to be kidnap at first arrest, but there is no charge of kidnap on the charge sheet now.

No luck sorry I can not find it now! But I am not kidding - I read it on here and there was a link to it. It said that LH was arrested at HIS HOME in Coalsville at parents house. Gosh I feel so bad for even mentioning it now since I can not provide proof but I swear it really was listed as that. Maybe someone with much better sleuthing skills can find that. Look to where LH was arrested. It should say his home in Coalsville.

the article posted higher up in the thread clearly states that they both gave their address as george ave.

and also says this
"Beadman was followed into the dock at Leicester Magistrates number one court by his next door neighbour Luke Harlow (27)."

Beadman lived at number 5
LH lived at number 7

here's the link again:
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/K...tory-28212250-detail/story.html#ixzz3sLi127ui

I think from the MSM interviews with LH parents that they lived in Coalville.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parents-kayleigh-haywood-murder-suspect-6862969

I do believe that those houses on George Avenue are one bed.

It's quite common round here for new estates to have a small amount of housing that is one or two bedroom that is EMH (East Midlands Housing) whereas the other homes are 2,3,4,5 bedroom houses that are available to privately own. It could he that is the case there.
You are correct except the social housing tends to be done in blocks so in this instance if no7 was social housing then no5 would also be as it is in the same block. We know that's not the case. Doesn't mean he owned it though he could have been private renting, housesittin etc

Yes, there has been a mention that all three were seen together somewhere, and that K did not seem to be under duress, but it's just hearsay at the moment.

good one - maybe grabbed her phone and chucked it out while driving because she realised they weren't going the right route towards her home.

the phone was found in the park over the road from SB's house, so it was a bit early for her to know she was being driven the wrong way at that point.

"Beadman was followed into the dock at Leicester Magistrates number one court by his next door neighbour Luke Harlow (27).

Dark-hared Harlow, of heavy build, was wearing a grey sweat top and bottoms.

He stands accused of grooming a girl under 16 years on line for sex.

He is also accused of two charges of unlawful sexual touching of a 15-year-old girl between Thursday, November 12 and Monday, November 16.

Harlow, only spoke to identify himself, give his date of birth and confirm his address in George Avenue, Ibstock."

www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Kayleigh-Haywood-killing-men-Stephen-Beadman-Luke/story-28212250-detail/story.html#ixzz3sLi127ui

thanks for this.

very interesting that...
"Alan Murphy, prosecuting, opposed bail.

He said that the cases against both defendants were linked."

so, for those that are distancing LH from the main crimes... i wonder how closely the prosecution intend to link LH to the rape and murder case.

thanks for this.

very interesting that...

so, for those that are distancing LH from the main crimes... i wonder how closely the prosecution intend to link LH to the rape and murder case.

I took that to mean that LH's actions regarding KH had given SB the opportunity to rape and murder her.
But there may be more to it, of course.

do you mean he brought her into the next house, thus giving SB the opportunity?

do you also think that if they are on trial together it will be a stronger link. as it would be odd to put the one [LH] - who has apparently only seen her as a possible gf and maybe misjudged her age - in the dock together with the guy who has raped and murdered her.

I took that to mean that LH's actions regarding KH had given SB the opportunity to rape and murder her.
But there may be more to it, of course.

Or even just linked as it's the same victim and same weekend.

do you mean he brought her into the next house, thus giving SB the opportunity?

do you also think that if they are on trial together it will be a stronger link. as it would be odd to put the one [LH] - who has apparently only seen her as a possible gf and maybe misjudged her age - in the dock together with the guy who has raped and murdered her.

Thinking back to the Becky Watts case one man who had moved her body parts without knowing what they were and another who had nothing to do with moving or killing her(both found innocent), had to stand in the dock with the two people accused of killing her.(both found guilty)

good one - maybe grabbed her phone and chucked it out while driving because she realised they weren't going the right route towards her home.

I've been thinking about this. It's possible... However I think the phone was found in Sense Valley Park.

I'm really familiar with that place. The entrance is off that road. As far as I'm aware that is the only entrance. The park is set it an old quarry. Using that entrance you can either go to the "top" or "bottom" car parks. If you park at the top you gave a very steep walk into the park itself. He'd have to have an amazing throw to get it in the park from that road.

I'm not saying it's not possible, it's just a piece of the jigsaw I can't work out!

I've been thinking about this. It's possible... However I think the phone was found in Sense Valley Park.

I'm really familiar with that place. The entrance is off that road. As far as I'm aware that is the only entrance. The park is set it an old quarry. Using that entrance you can either go to the "top" or "bottom" car parks. If you park at the top you gave a very steep walk into the park itself. He'd have to have an amazing throw to get it in the park from that road.

I'm not saying it's not possible, it's just a piece of the jigsaw I can't work out!

yes, we can't really work it out without knowing where her phone was found. I had read it was found on Melbourne Road, perhaps reference to the park means it was at that part of the road.

Emily Anderson ‏@EmilyMay10 5m5 minutes ago
The inquest into the death of Measham teenager Kayleigh Haywood has opened today.

Emily Anderson ‏@EmilyMay10 4m4 minutes ago
Prelim pm results have found Kayleigh Haywood died as a result of head and facial injuries.

Emily Anderson ‏@EmilyMay10 5m5 minutes ago
The inquest into the death of Kayleigh Haywood has been adjourned until Feb 2016

https://twitter.com/EmilyMay10

thanks for this.

very interesting that...

I took that to mean through her meeting up with LH, she then came into contact with SB, whereas she wouldn't have done otherwise. IDK, I soppose it could mean several things.

ETA: after reading the post below regarding preliminary postmortem results, I'm thinking there could be a bigger link. This poor young girl. Smh.

Kayleigh Haywood: Teenager died from head and facial injuries

Kayleigh Haywood died from head and facial injuries, a preliminary postmortem report has found.

An inquest into her death which opened today was told this was the 'provisional cause of death'.

Her identity was confirmed by dental records, the inquest was told. The inquest has been adjourned.

<snip>

Both [defendants] appeared at Leicester Magistrates' Court this morning and have been remanded into custody to appear at Leicester Crown Court on Friday 18 December.

ETA: Mercury has changed the last paragraph, it now reads

They both appeared at Leicester Magistrates' Court on Friday morning and have been remanded into custody to appear at Leicester Crown Court next month.

thanks for this.

very interesting that...

Hmm we discussed this already.. Apparently bail was not requested for either individual

Oh my ... I'm sat in Costa and I'm holding back tears ...

No wonder her poor mother was only allowed to hold her left hand.

:(

Oh my ... I'm sat in Costa and I'm holding back tears ...

No wonder her poor mother was only allowed to hold her left hand.

:(

It makes it feel worse, doesn't it, knowing that she was basically battered to death meaning that her family couldn't see her face one last time. How very upsetting :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina
Back