GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No of course we don't, my apologies. I am beginning to sound like The Daily Fail !.

It is suggestive that they have been arrested in connection with her disappearance though, and the police have now extended the amount of time they can be held.

IMO they have to have something on them to extend the questioning.

No of course we don't, my apologies. I am beginning to sound like The Daily Fail !.

It is suggestive that they have been arrested in connection with her disappearance though, and the police have now extended the amount of time they can be held.
Yes it's very telling that these two were arrested so soon

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ppearance-15-year-old-girl.html#ixzz3rmIRnNlA

Some of the normal sensational daily mail quotes I. E he glared at me from the bedroom window.

Seems the two properties are adjoining - from looking at the pictures I think the two properties in question are back to back...

Interesting info that he has another man living with him too

My eyes widened also when I read that he'd recently moved a male in with him. Oh god, I just have such a terrible feeling about this tbh.

Yeah good info in there defo.

I think this may be a mistake on daily mail's part, bad reporting, and should have said Saturday not Sunday?

You could very well be right. Nothing would surprise me with The Fail

take the dogs with you this time please police.

Snipped from the DM article...this is Kayleigh's older brother.
So does this mean the family knew she was going to be away Saturday night as well ? sounds like it from his comment.

Speaking at the family home today, Kyle said: 'We have known that Kayleigh has been missing since Sunday morning.

'At the time she was supposed to be stopping at a friend's house for a sleep over. She had been in touch with our mum though.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ppearance-15-year-old-girl.html#ixzz3rmIRnNlA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There is some more interesting info in this DM article, concerning the house that is being searched, occupants thereof etc !

I see her brother says she was supposed to be having a sleepover at a friend's. I wonder if she was meant to be with the same friend on Friday and Saturday nights.

She may have said on the phone on Saturday where she would be that night and they've found out since that she didn't stay where she'd said.

I'm wondering if she met someone unknown to the family on Friday night and the sleepover at her friend's was a cover story.

Could she have met one of the two that's been arrested on social media and gone to meet up with him? I don't suppose it needs to involve social media, it's just such a worry these days.

I don't like the look of this one bit to be honest, her poor family must be distraught. There is still hope though, please please be safe and well Kayleigh.

These statements dont add up

Quote from police

last seen on Friday, being dropped off by her parents

Quote from police

spoke to her parents on phone on Saturday

Therefore, why is there no comment from the friend and/or parents of friend with whom she was supposed to have stayed on Friday night ?

The obvious assumption, from the last seen on Friday comment, is that she did not stay with the friend. But then, why dont the police say this and ask if anyone knows where she was on Friday night ?

These statements dont add up

Quote from police

last seen on Friday, being dropped off by her parents

Quote from police

spoke to her parents on phone on Saturday

Therefore, why is there no comment from the friend and/or parents of friend with whom she was supposed to have stayed on Friday night ?

The obvious assumption, from the last seen on Friday comment, is that she did not stay with the friend. But then, why dont the police say this and ask if anyone knows where she was on Friday night ?

Could one of the arrested men have claimed she stayed with him on Friday night, and claimed she left safe and well on Saturday?

Could one of the arrested men have claimed she stayed with him on Friday night, and claimed she left safe and well on Saturday?

And the police dont believe them, hence why this has not been stated publicly ?

I am wondering if there is an elder sibling somewhere in all of this ? I dont mean KHs siblings....

Having seen the business registered to one of the addresses being searched, it worries me the kind of machinery or places that someone who lives at this address may have access too should they be involved.

Does anyone have any examples of what the 'operational reasons' may be or can think of any cases where this has been stated before in relation to arrests?

It is a different case but a girl that was several days disappeared in the wilderness in the Apalache mountains WAS FOUND today safe! I was following the case. She is Ava Zechiel and we thought she could be dead by now and she is safe!! Maybe the same will happen with Kayleigh :)

Hoping and praying for a miracle cause things don't sound good at the mo

Also is it normal for 15 year old girls to have more than one Facebook? I've noticed that one of her friends seems to have liked her photos from at least 3 different facebooks that are used concurrently! Wondering if perhaps Kayleigh had more than one too?

facebook must be a nightmare for parents of teenagers! Must be hard enough trying to monitor one page never mind 3!

Also is it normal for 15 year old girls to have more than one Facebook? I've noticed that one of her friends seems to have liked her photos from at least 3 different facebooks that are used concurrently! Wondering if perhaps Kayleigh had more than one too?

facebook must be a nightmare for parents of teenagers! Must be hard enough trying to monitor one page never mind 3!
Yeah I did when I was younger mainly because I kept getting locked our of accounts or I fell out with certain people and it was just easier to start a new profile. Think my cousin had about 6 on the go!

Y
Yeah I did when I was younger mainly because I kept getting locked our of accounts or I fell out with certain people and it was just easier to start a new profile. Think my cousin had about 6 on the go!

But did you use them all at the same time? Like updating them over the same period. Can understand getting locked out of one and having to use another though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28