GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nat! Good to see you :) Shame it's such sad circumstances that always bring us together :(

@BBCLeicester: Ibstock Baptist Church asking people to light candles for missing Kayleigh Haywood. Vigil being held at 6 at Ibstock Community College.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I think the police don't reveal enough information in the early stages. Why not put up a picture of the van and ask if members of the public saw it over the weekend, or even a description of the clothes she was wearing in case she was seen out with 'a man' on the Friday evening, to jog people's memories.

I know her clothes have been found but police don't know when they were put wherever they were found.
Frustrating though it is for us ...
I think in a LOT of this type of case, the police are pretty sure from very early on what the outcome will be and they then tread very carefully with giving out info so as to get the right people and preserve as much evidence as possible to secure a safe conviction.

If you search the name of the non-gardener (Trying to stay within the guidelines as still unsure if they are named or not) on Facebook,

My internets back up to speed... how do I search public posts on facebook? Theyn don't come up when I search :thinking:

I keep typing and deleting ..

I don't really know what to say..

The world is a screwed up place ..

Please find her and bring her home .

My internets back up to speed... how do I search public posts on facebook? Theyn don't come up when I search :thinking:

You have to use the desktop site and then theres an option once you put in the name to 'search all posts' and it brings up the public posts mentioning those names.

I deleted my original post though as I just realised it maybe wasn't allowed incase it was seen as sleuthing family. Wasn't quick enough though ha. Sorry!

You have to use the desktop site and then theres an option once you put in the name to 'search all posts' and it brings up the public posts mentioning those names.

I deleted my original post though as I just realised it maybe wasn't allowed incase it was seen as sleuthing family. Wasn't quick enough though ha. Sorry!
You can also do it via phone on the app - search name in search bar then click on top or latest feed

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

How strange, I dont have that option.

P.S. I'll edit my post ;)

You can also do it via phone on the app - search name in search bar then click on top or latest feed

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Haha my app doesn't do this for some weird reason! Think I need to update! Thanks for the techy back up :)

@ITVCentral: 'Our hearts are breaking' Kayleigh Haywood's family release new statement https://t.co/mQGgiGzQas #HelpFindKayleigh https://t.co/FlEOOJtx1a

The parents of missing Kayleigh Haywood have said their hearts are breaking, as the search for their ‘baby girl’ continues.

It has been five days since they last saw their daughter – who was dropped off outside Ibstock Community College, in Central Avenue, at 6pm on Friday 13 November.

Earlier today detectives announced they were treating the disappearance of the 15-year-old Leicestershire schoolgirl as murder.

Speaking this afternoon, her mum Stephanie Haywood and dad Martin Whitby said:

“We have not seen Kayleigh since Friday. It is breaking our hearts and we are shedding tear after tear.

“We love Kayleigh so much and without her our family is incomplete. A big part of our lives has gone.

“Her brothers and sisters are constantly asking for her and if anyone knows anything we beg you to come forward.

“We just need to know what has happened to our baby girl.”

Poor family! Feel for them [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is very close to home for me, I even drove past the police search this afternoon.

I have a mutual FB friend with one of the 2 men but don't know them personally. Does anyone know if we have any links to clear photos of them, something is niggling me and I'd like to be able to see what they look like.

The storage units that were mentioned above are in a very seculuded location, I don't know if they are accessible after dark but if they are no-one would notice anyone going there although I'd assume there must be CCTV for security.

The gardener advertises in at least one local FB group that I'm a member of, I have often noticed the picture of the immaculate lawn.

I don't have a good feeling about this but I'm sure from what I could see this afternoon that there isn't a body at the Belton location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14