UK UK - Keith Bennett, 12, Longsight, Manchester, 16 June 1964

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And he's telling the press rather than the police, why?

So weird there is new news on this. I just accidentally ran across a docu on youtube about Ian in his starving strike and a letter that was returned to him about Keith Bennett.

It occurred to me that little Keith is not buried in the Moors. Probably at a place Ian lived, or many places of dumping. :(

Ian used to go to the Pennines on his motorcycle. Maybe Keith's there.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-l...ets-finally-found-10049070?service=responsive

For almost 53 years the body of Moors Murders victim Keith Bennett has lain buried on a bleak hill as hopes of finding him fade with time.

But the discovery of two shells that match a gun belonging to his killer Ian Brady could be the key to locating the tragic 12-year-old...

The bullet cases turned up as part of a painstaking search of Saddleworth Moor near Manchester, where Keith is believed to be buried.

Brady is now Britain's longest serving prisoner.

He wanted to die, so I'm annoyed he has finally got his wish.

I would rather he had been doomed to live for more years he didn't want, until he revealed where Keith is.

I just went on twitter. Ian Brady is not trending, but Keith Bennett is. Good. :)

He wanted to die, so I'm annoyed he has finally got his wish.

I would rather he had been doomed to live for more years he didn't want, until he revealed where Keith is.
I agree. I think it was 2001 he said he wanted to die and they've force fed him ever since. He wrote to the BBC and MPs for years to try and get the force feeding stopped but I'm glad he had to suffer on. Such a shame Mrs Bennett never got to give her son the burial she wanted. For years I remember Ann West, the mother of Lesley Ann Downey, say in interviews that if Myra Hindley or Ian Brady were released, she would kill them herself. Sadly, she also died before Brady.

And now Winnie Johnson (Keith's mum) is trending, but Ian Brady still is not. I love twitter tonight. :)

As the internet meme says, "And nothing of value was lost."

Except sadly, the location of the body of Keith Bennett. Does anyone know of the rumor that Brady's advocate received from him, a letter stating the whereabouts of Keith Bennett's body? Was it ever confirmed to have existed?

I remember it well, bit of a strange one. At the time, Greater Manchester police appeared to have confirmed it as Brady's mental health advocate was arrested on suspicion of preventing lawful burial of a body. I can't remember her name atm, (Edit: Jackie Powell) but I know no charges were brought against her. If there was no proof the letter ever existed, I'm puzzled as to why the arrest in the first place.

Then there's the close confidante, chancer and latterly Brady apologist of many years, Dr Alan Keightly. He's apparently Brady's designated next-of-kin and heir, who claimed Brady also told him where Keith is buried. According to him, the police didn't take him seriously. Apparently he already has a publisher for his written manuscript (with Brady's 'blessing' :silenced:) telling all, Brady's account of all, including an alleged further four victims. The book, of course, to be published after his friends' death. Good riddance to his friend.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...th-bennetts- body_uk_57305e9ee4b0e6da49a67d5f

Better link on Keightley/Brady relationship:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2346498/Ian-Bradys-confidant--heir--reveals-all.html

Thinking of Keith tonight, never giving up hope he'll be found one day.

the "letter" he left with his mh advocate was always recon to be a test to she if she would betray his trust and hand it to the police. the thinking is it would have contained false info that they would act on,hed see it and then know she wasnt to be trusted. if anyones interested there are a few things that show up as such that in themselfs dont give away keiths location but show u part of ians idle simple "codes" (not the ones in the papers). there not so much codes as cryptic thinking. :thinking: love the smileys there so cute...

thought id add an example of what u can find...in dr keigthlys book (god hes a weird person) in the early chapters ian describes his time in borstal( for u guys in the good ol usa thats young offenders institution, but in the uk they were rough, look up a film called scum...very true to life then) in it he describes when he was due release he was allowed to go to manchester for 5 days on release. he describes how he went into a bar/pub there and heard 2 songs playing on the juke box. now earlier he sets a time line for this happening that is correct. the trouble comes in that one of the songs wasnt released for another 6 months and the other had been out just under a month and nose dived not even getting into our charts so very unlikely would have been on a juke box. he also states they were played in the borstal on the tanoy system which again they couldnt have been. what they are are one of ians little games to see if u find them. the lyrics to the songs are a reflection on his life ...one is elvis heartbreak hotel. u know the lyrics u see how there a reflection on him. he does it a few times,theres one in gates of janus.he seems to do a similar thing in letters hes written to people who tried to befriend him to get information out of him. he was stupid he always said he only trusted myra so as i see it they were for want of a better description teasers to see if u recognised the trick and if u did and replied in a similar way to let him know ud have probably gone on to round 2. seems no one ever did in all those years. i did one that was written to a criminal psychologist and the result was wethree. its the description of the witches in mac beth, the play. act 1 scene 1 is the witches discussing meeting on the heath with macbeth (scotish king,ie ian) read it ull see...told you hes crytpit and nothing is direct. Had the psychologist written back and put in the link without it been given away then he would have gone up a level...it was a game to him..he liked chess he was good at it and this was just a similar game..

IT seems this guy is going to dig where he thinks Keith´s body is: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...nett-grave-dig-Myra-Hindley-Saddleworth-video

yeh.two slight problems..what he says is rubbish..ive stood where he reckons the "rocks" are and well wheres the rest of the rockface gone..he found a few rocks on the ground and made them fit the photo forgetting the huge lumps that are mysteriously missing. that part of the moor has been searched long ago...he also is not allowed to dig without permission of natural england who manage the protection of the moor. its private protected moorland.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
learningtolive616
Back