UK UK - Kyle Vaughan, 24, Newbridge Wales, 30 Dec 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's a lot isn't it?! Aside from the medium drama, I do hope that everyone stays safe - names aren't being mentioned at the moment, but there's a lot of identifying info flying around of perpertrators and family members who allegedly helped with the cover up.

While it might make people come forward, it might also cause repercussion. Although I think Alan being pretty poorly means he is less concerned/doesn't have much to lose in stirring up the hornets nest now.

11 years is a lot of time to carry guilt, I hope someone comes forward with a location. I don't think anyone will ever be charged, but there is potentially a possibility of recovering Kyle.

Do the Facebook posts say anything specific? Or is it more of a request for info from those close to the people originally suspected? 8 people have been arrested previously...

Do the Facebook posts say anything specific? Or is it more of a request for info from those close to the people originally suspected? 8 people have been arrested previously...
Posts and comments reference a suicide of someone related to the matter (that person is named.)

Another documents an incident where a suspects mother apparently admitted her son's involvement at a social event.

Another provides detail of phonecalls from those involved (unclear if prior to, on the evening of, or following the murder) to Kyle's father.

Further posts don't name, but contain identifying characteristics of some those allegedly involved and/or family members who may have assisted in covering up evidence i.e occupation, location of residence. Posts are directed at suspects parents.

The posts aren't always totally coherent. There also appears to be an incident involving a medium which is causing significant upset.

Locally, the names of those involved are, and were, well known now and at the time. The police know too, just can't join the dots with the evidence they have. Pretty sure the police have a rough location in mind, they've searched a disused quarry and surrounding forestry near the site where Kyle's car was found quite a few times over the years.

Thanks for the info @Sleepyface

Am also local, so knew about the searches. Didn't realise there was so much discussion on Facebook though. The medium's evidence won't be taken into account by police. The rest of it is quite interesting.

The justice for Kyle Vaughan is reporting they have heard back from the murder team /CI. The recent appeal has generated lots of interest and plenty of calls have come in. Let’s hope something comes from it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor
Back