Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The arguing/tearfulness seems to me to tie into some shattered Valentine dream. I think she may have got involved with someone older who was maybe just having a bit of fun, maybe even liked her as a person but who perhaps has no respect for females of a certain type eg may have family members he loves and admires but who does not feel the same way about young females. Leah certainly doesn’t seem the provocative type, kindhearted is a phrase often cropping up with her. Maybe she has got involved very quickly and become serious or maybe circumstances forced some kind of issue.

I know it’s easy to say now she is missing but her family seem adaptable so I do think they would have handled any disappointing news or issue Leah may have presented to them, and I am sure that someone in her extended family would fight her corner in the event of parental disapproval. I don’t perceive there being any issue she could present them with as being a cause for her to not be in touch for so long.

I therefore currently believe that the man (for I feel she is or has been manipulated by an older person) she is involved with is the one who has the issue that is preventing her from getting in touch.

(I do feel it is a man rather than a woman).

I think if she had been having a secret relationship her parents would have had some clues.
For example:
Late nights,staying away over weekends,perhaps wearing new pieces of jewellery,Leah buying new sexier clothes.

I don’t necessarily think it had been going on so long.

I think her mum said in the podcast that Leah had just bought a double bed for her room. I didn’t take that at the time as that she had a long term bf (or a desire for a succession of lovers) but just a thought that perhaps at some time she may be wanting to bring someone a little more serious home.

I can not see her running away with some one she had not known for long..
If she had an old single bed she had since a child I can easily understand why she would want to change it to a double just for herself especially, as her mum said, she spent a lot of time in her bedroom.

Last edited:
I have observed something IMOO which may not be related but a personality disorder, anger issues, competitiveness, jealousy, unusual comments and behaviour since her disappearance.

I am not talking about Leah, and I am not talking about a BF

If you look close you will probably see/find it too....although the signs I have seen are subjective to our own individual reasoning, and this may NOT be related to her disappearance.

I will say if it's (the behaviour) not related, then I think the individual knows the truth e.g if shes run away. But I will commit to saying people are not appearing from my observations to be telling all relevant insight to LE. Meaning IMOO this individual knows more.

Edited to add - To clarify this would be my alternative theory if there's more to it than a runaway.

I have observed something IMOO which may not be related but a personality disorder, anger issues, competitiveness, jealousy, unusual comments and behaviour since her disappearance.

If you look close you will probably see/find it too....although the signs I have seen are subjective to our own individual reasoning, and this may NOT be related to her disappearance.

I will say if it's (the behaviour) not related, then I think the individual knows the truth e.g if shes run away. But I will commit to saying people are not appearing from my observations to be telling all relevant insight to LE. Meaning IMOO this individual knows more.

Edited to add - To clarify this would be my alternative theory if there's more to it than a runaway.
Yes, I have noticed this Aswell

Just a feeling I'm thinking along the same lines; and have been for sometime
Yes, I have noticed this Aswell

Me too!
Obviously a few, that are reading between the lines

Last edited:

Finally signed up after lurking for ages, been following this case from the start, got some theories but hopeful LE know a lot more than they're letting on.

Enquirer I know exactly what you are talking about, been observing for some time, not sure how much allowed to say so will leave it at that for now.

Totally agree.

I find it odd that Leah and the person in question are not friends on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko