Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to Occams Razor, I feel like we are assuming too much and may need to go back to the bare facts, (which isn't much) and start from there.

We don't know who all was at home that morning when she left, who actually spoke to her before she left , if anyone? Her mood on that morning, what was it like? To me things all point towards home but that's JMO.

We know what we have been told, which is that her parents were both at home. All had been normal, so they say, before they all went to bed the night before. They have stated that Leah was in her room, as usual, before they left for work. They didn't lay eyes on her, but they know she was there. They say they didn't speak to her, so they don't know her mood. But they stated that they had no reason to think there was anything wrong - everything was ordinary. There had been no argument.

I'm sure LE initially would have suspected family as they always do in these cases but the fact is that there is CCTV which shows Leah walking to work that morning. And both her parents, who were by their account the only people at home, were at work by the time Leah is captured on CCTV, ie have alibis.

I don't disagree with this, I have had the same feeling, but at the same time I just can't work out why they would do that.

IMO, creating confusion in the hope that a POI gets tangled in a web of their own lies. Eventually one lie will contradict an earlier lie and so on, until that person has lied themselves into a corner with no way out.

Hi guys. How do I turn off email notifications please?

This is a little complicated, but if you’re still interested in reading this thread, here’s the right way to do it.

Leave the thread as ‘watch’—do NOT click on ‘unwatch.

Click on your name, Scorpiette, in the bar at the top of the page—you’ll see a lot of options. Now click on ‘contact details’—the third option down, in the left column. At the bottom, you’ll see: “Receive email when a new conversation message is received” unclick that—so the box is empty. Now the thread is watched, and you can easily check up on it, by clicking ‘watched threads’—but no more email spam!

We know what we have been told, which is that her parents were both at home. All had been normal, so they say, before they all went to bed the night before. They have stated that Leah was in her room, as usual, before they left for work. They didn't lay eyes on her, but they know she was there. They say they didn't speak to her, so they don't know her mood. But they stated that they had no reason to think there was anything wrong - everything was ordinary. There had been no argument.

I'm sure LE initially would have suspected family as they always do in these cases but the fact is that there is CCTV which shows Leah walking to work that morning. And both her parents, who were by their account the only people at home, were at work by the time Leah is captured on CCTV, ie have alibis.

I think there might have been some sort of disagreement between Leah and her parents.
I think it is odd that they did not see each other in the morning or even just shout out goodbye as they left.
I think they left at 7:30 and Leah left around 8:00 so she must have been using the bathroom or making some breakfast around this time,unless she was deliberately avoiding contact.

I think they left at 7:30 and Leah left around 8:00 so she must have been using the bathroom or making some breakfast around this time,unless she was deliberately avoiding contact.

Good thought, but just wanted to say I think they said that her mother starts work at 7:30 so they will have left a bit earlier.

I believe that the Police don't use the IMEI for tracking, they just submit a name to providers to search for them.

They can use IMEI, pins it down when it's a common name or if they have a phone they can't identify.

This post lands at random.

Please be very careful when discussing case players. You may comment on what is said about them in MSM, or what they themselves say or do in MSM, but in doing so do not make accusations or insinuate their involvement.

Excerpt from The Rules - Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Even stranger.
It could be simply to divert media attention away from his personal account, there's clearly a lot of focus on family and that must be difficult for a young person to handle.

Also they may be limited in what they can talk about freely due to investigations ongoing (potentially advised by LE)
AMOO

To new members and veteran members who may have forgotten, general comments from social media accounts are not allowed for discussion at Websleuths. The social media accounts of victims or perps are allowed to be linked, but their "friends" accounts or general comments by others are off limits.

For what is and is not allowed, please review The Rules and specifically The Rules - Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Any questions, please private message a moderator for clarification.

So horrible that Mother’s Day passed with no contact. Now it is coming up to Easter and the family face the prospect of another occasion without their loved one. I really hope that someone passes some info on to the police so that Leah can be found or at least that this mystery becomes closer to being solved. I am all for ‘grassing’. Do it through Crimestoppers if you want to be anonymous. I still think someone knows something more about how, why and when she disappeared. Tell the police or tell Crimestoppers. I was wondering with the lack of updates from the police if they were actually investigating properly (sorry to them) but it does seem that they are working incredibly hard on behalf of Leah.

Leah has not been in contact for so long. Someone knows more. I feel so very sorry for Leah’s mum, dad, brother and sister (and other family members) for every second of pain they are going through.

So horrible that Mother’s Day passed with no contact. Now it is coming up to Easter and the family face the prospect of another occasion without their loved one. I really hope that someone passes some info on to the police so that Leah can be found or at least that this mystery becomes closer to being solved. I am all for ‘grassing’. Do it through Crimestoppers if you want to be anonymous. I still think someone knows something more about how, why and when she disappeared. Tell the police or tell Crimestoppers. I was wondering with the lack of updates from the police if they were actually investigating properly (sorry to them) but it does seem that they are working incredibly hard on behalf of Leah.

Leah has not been in contact for so long. Someone knows more. I feel so very sorry for Leah’s mum, dad, brother and sister (and other family members) for every second of pain they are going through.
I agree.
It looks strange to us outsiders...that mores not being said or expressed, but we all know the saying.. 'Truths stranger than fiction' and so there has to be a good reason for the lack of updates from all involved.

With respect to the traditions and reasons some women wear a Burka for religious and cultural beliefs.

I would think it an important consideration to factor in to the investigation ‘If’ and only if a missing person chose to go missing, as to why they may not have be been seen since.

I highlight ‘ a consideration’ being the only reason I mention this.
AMOO

With respect to the traditions and reasons some women wear a Burka for religious and cultural beliefs.

I would think it an important consideration to factor in to the investigation ‘If’ and only if a missing person chose to go missing, as to why they may not have be been seen since.

I highlight ‘ a consideration’ being the only reason I mention this.
AMOO

Could also go hand-in-hand with any other changes to appearance; ie. hair coloring/cutting, differing clothes from her usual attire, perhaps even different colored contacts (even if she doesn't require any eye-wear) to change the color of her eyes. So many things if she has chosen to be 'away', and wishes not to be found. IMO MOO

They can use IMEI, pins it down when it's a common name or if they have a phone they can't identify.
Ok, well in this case I don't know how common a name "Leah Croucher" is, but it's possible they only submitted a name to search for and would therefore not know if a SIM bought in someone else's name was being used in the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko