Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Libby’s case was different in that she had been driven to her house but never went inside. It was known she had been drinking, possibly to excess. She was seen on video in a vulnerable state, had been seen falling over, and all of this was well after midnight in an area that has more than its share of crime.

Not to say the outcome may not be the same...or even whatever occurred to each woman. But Libby’s disappearance kind of screamed danger while Leah’s suggests it but other explanations are still being considered. All jmo...also media loves college student as possible victim.

Was just looking for updates on this.

It has its own thread, surprised LE have not released anymore statements so far.

Its all very low key.
Thanks Joolz1975...hadn't realised it had its own thread.

The 2019 World Taekwondo Championships will be held at the Manchester Arena, in Manchester, Great Britain from 15 to 19 May 2019. It is expected that 1,000 athletes will attend the competition from over 150 countries and is the first time the UK has ever held the event.

Hopefully they’ll be able to get some publicity for Leah at the Manchester Taekwondo Championships (although the ultimate hope is that it will be sorted much sooner).

Hi, I've been away from here for a while. There is mention on the previous thread of a podcast by Leah's parents. Is there a link to this please?

Hopefully they’ll be able to get some publicity for Leah at the Manchester Taekwondo Championships (although the ultimate hope is that it will be sorted much sooner).

I'd hope you are right but personally I don't see any earth shattering revelations with regards to Leah coming any time soon.

I certainly don't see her case been solved in the next few weeks.

Wonder if any of her family will be taking part in the championships ( though if my loved one was missing it would be the last thing on my mind).

As European champion Leah would have certainly have taken part in the worlds, and stood good chance of winning, another reason i dont think she would give up everything and go ‘off grid’

Unless she was sick to the back teeth of competing and was feeling under pressure about the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissaw