Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm naive HKP but I don't get why it's not been shouted from the roof tops.

Unless LE know she is safe and Just doesn't want to return home but surely it wouldn't still be an ongoing investigation.

Or the suspicious side of me (blame line of duty) she has witnessed something baaaad and is in some sort of witness protection and her been missing is a cover (I know...too much I will stop :D)

Am fairly sure if the police knew Leah was ok but had no plans to return home, then they would say something. It might be a low key announcement, to protect Leah and family, but at the very least the public would be advised that there was no further concern for Leah and the investigation had been closed.

Am fairly sure if the police knew Leah was ok but had no plans to return home, then they would say something. It might be a low key announcement, to protect Leah and family, but at the very least the public would be advised that there was no further concern for Leah and the investigation had been closed.

Yeh I think so too.

I should delete that post really it's nonsense but it's been quoted so no point :D

Yeh I think so too.

I should delete that post really it's nonsense but it's been quoted so no point :D
I don’t think it’s nonsense, in the sense that... if LE have heard from different sources that they believe she’s left of her own accord, or told them she wanted to leave. So LE could have been sceptical of a crime from the beginning.

But if LE had evidence for sure.. no doubt they would close the investigation and update the public, as Alyce points out.

Hi Loz,

Do you currently think it’s likely she has runaway, or do you think she may have come to harm?
Just trying to gauge what the local feeling is atm in this case. Thank you in advance

Most of the people I have spoken with are clueless at to what has happened. Although the general feeling is that something bad has happened. Despite what you have been told about the previous abduction and other girls going missing this kind of thing happening in MK is really rare. The fact I personally saw the police searching every bit of greenery in the local estate tells me they don’t think she has just run away. I’m not connected to the family in any way except I live on Emerson Valley which is the same estate as them. So I know the immediate area pretty well.

Last edited:
A few of the below MK incidents are still being investigated. IIRC there was a young woman that escaped her kidnapper not long ago. [The latest on the kidnap incidents in Milton Keynes] I'm offering these as an indication that these were 'known' attacks. Could Leah's be one of the 'unknown' attacks? Where a victim has just disappeared off of the face of our Earth?

Or, as many have theorized, [myself included], has Leah forsaken all of her plans, all of her dreams, and run off into the unknown?

I wish LE could re-investigate more CCTV. Or get more fresh eyes to see if, just maybe, they might have missed something, on previous CCTV captures.

Would that be worth their time, and the citizen's paying to cover it all?

If Leah was my daughter, I'd beg and plead for funds to keep all investigative avenues going strong.

Leah really did not disappear off our Earth. A UFO did not come to specifically snatch this young woman!

Someone knows something. And who knows, perhaps there really is one more CCTV recording, that could provide some answers.

December 30, 2018
Two Men On Bicycles Attack And Threaten Park Walkers In Milton Keynes - Milton Keynes Local News

February 1, 2019
Victim fled scene 'unaware he was dying'

February 13, 2019
Total MK

March 9, 2019
Stabbing in Milton Keynes

ETA The abduction article was produced November 23, 2018, and references a previous abduction the week before. {Disclaimer: I in no way am tying any of these to Leah's case. I am merely mentioning them as notation to KNOWN incidents.}

Last edited:
A few of the below MK incidents are still being investigated. IIRC there was a young woman that escaped her kidnapper not long ago. [The latest on the kidnap incidents in Milton Keynes] I'm offering these as an indication that these were 'known' attacks. Could Leah's be one of the 'unknown' attacks? Where a victim has just disappeared off of the face of our Earth?

Or, as many have theorized, [myself included], has Leah forsaken all of her plans, all of her dreams, and run off into the unknown?

I wish LE could re-investigate more CCTV. Or get more fresh eyes to see if, just maybe, they might have missed something, on previous CCTV captures.

Would that be worth their time, and the citizen's paying to cover it all?

If Leah was my daughter, I'd beg and plead for funds to keep all investigative avenues going strong.

Leah really did not disappear off our Earth. A UFO did not come to specifically snatch this young woman!

Someone knows something. And who knows, perhaps there really is one more CCTV recording, that could provide some answers.

December 30, 2018
Two Men On Bicycles Attack And Threaten Park Walkers In Milton Keynes - Milton Keynes Local News

February 1, 2019
Victim fled scene 'unaware he was dying'

February 13, 2019
Total MK

March 9, 2019
Stabbing in Milton Keynes

ETA The abduction article was produced November 23, 2018, and references a previous abduction the week before. {Disclaimer: I in no way am tying any of these to Leah's case. I am merely mentioning them as notation to KNOWN incidents.}

The event on 1st Feb is a 2018 case that was in court.

The cases on Feb 13th and March 9th were both in well known drinking spots and likely to be alcohol related.

There has also been other “reported” events, however I know for sure some of these were sensationalised by the local media and made out to be more than they were. So some of the local pages are not the most reliable of sources in regards to the crime in MK. In addition you hear about these things in reporting because they are rare. But like anywhere else MK isn’t crime free there will be some incidents. Especially where people drink.

Typically if someone disappears they are found and quickly. Even if they are no longer alive.

This is one that stands out as it’s different.

The event on 1st Feb is a 2018 case that was in court.

The cases on Feb 13th and March 9th were both in well known drinking spots and likely to be alcohol related.

There has also been other “reported” events, however I know for sure some of these were sensationalised by the local media and made out to be more than they were. So some of the local pages are not the most reliable of sources in regards to the crime in MK. In addition you hear about these things in reporting because they are rare. But like anywhere else MK isn’t crime free there will be some incidents. Especially where people drink.

Typically if someone disappears they are found and quickly. Even if they are no longer alive.

This is one that stands out as it’s different.
Agree Loz, 100%. I lived in west mk until a few years ago and still work locally. These things just dont happen. The previous kidnapping I am sure there must be more to it, just fizzled out. As you say, crime is booze related or bike snatch and grabs under redways.

Agree Loz, 100%. I lived in west mk until a few years ago and still work locally. These things just dont happen. The previous kidnapping I am sure there must be more to it, just fizzled out. As you say, crime is booze related or bike snatch and grabs under redways.

Which would indicate that the most likely scenario is that someone close to Leah either knows or is responsible for her vanishing.

I do hope the police have their suspicions and something happens soon. I would hate to think they're scrabbling around in the dark like we are.

I agree the previous kidnapping there is definitely more to it. In reality how many young people are kidnapped and then dropped off a few miles later. Not harmed, no money requested... random strangers who take people do it for a reason a gain. They would have gained nothing by driving her up the road a few miles. Which says that either someone is sending the family a specific message or that it didn’t happen like that at all and someone is lying.

I really don’t think it has any relevance to Leah’s case at all.

I do think that someone Leah knows is involved and is keeping quiet. Even if you think about it statistically the chance of it being a stranger is slim in most kidnapping or murder crimes.

I understand that the citezan are trying to keep her in the public eye, but I wonder if at this point it is going to help. I have seen the posters everywhere I think the whole of MK knows she is missing. It seems like LE have gone really quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member