Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know the sighting was only reported in the media this afternoon. So when people were talking about the sighting before the article was published, they were actually referring to social media comments, which is not allowed. But now that it's in the media, you can talk about it :)

Thank you for the clarity, this crossed my mind before posting it last night, but because it was a news page on SM (Milton Keynes news) I thought it would be allowed.

I’ll be more careful in future with SM sources.

If Leah left the area in any way other than car she would have been seen numerous times on cctv .
If she has disappeared voluntarily she had help.
If she has not and had been released I would imagine she would approach some one for help.
I cannot see any random sightings being Leah.

Last edited:
I would think one of the things the police would do very early on in their investigation is to see if Leah's disappearance was linked to any other case.

I would assume the same. That said we have not seen anything to suggest there’s been any action taken regarding ‘searching/ checking similar local vans’ or sightings on the day within the surrounding areas.

And so we can only but assume...

Very little news and no chatter locally at all about the supposed abduction near Caldecotte. IMO there's more to that story than meets the eye, based on the little local interest.
What could the ‘more’ part be, or what specifically are your or others thoughts?

I thought the same Brian, and also more slender in her physique, the photographs we have seen per date of Leah, she certainly looks broader.

I thought that, but then thought, well she's been missing for nigh on 7 weeks so... weight loss is a possibility. Probably height gain is not though....... :)

Police respond to report of sighting of missing Milton Keynes girl Leah Croucher in Bedford

This article took FOREVER to come out. That sighting, as we know from social media, was reported ages ago. Think this is a sign the local paper are trying to keep the story in the press, as there really isn't anything else to report.

But interesting that the police had followed it up, and knew it wasn't her. Hopefully there are many many things they are doing behind the scenes.

The more could be it was made up!
But if LE thought it was made up, would they really have shared it with MSM?

And the two random supposed sightings may have been wrong.

And the close time frame to Leah’s disappearance (in similar circumstances and regions) , IMHO would add a reason to investigate further.

Could be that when it first happened it was treated as a real case but after further investigation the police dismissed it.
It’s possible, but once again.... sadly we can only but assume.

Edit- it could also be just as possible they lacked enough evidence to take it any further. In which case doesn’t mean the girl wasn’t telling the truth.

I think surprise grab from behind and martial arts can completely go out the window. Add a second perp even more so. She's a shy young woman who excelled in a sport with very defined rules.

For me it's either a surprise grab from a stranger or someone she knows well enough to get into a vehicle voluntarily.
I don't know- a fit male teenager could probably still overpower an average female even if she had a black belt assuming the element of surprise. At some point a male of a certain size could be hit or kicked until she was exhausted. She wouldn't be able to do any meaningful damage.

This is really an odd case.

I don't know- a fit male teenager could probably still overpower an average female even if she had a black belt assuming the element of surprise. At some point a male of a certain size could be hit or kicked until she was exhausted. She wouldn't be able to do any meaningful damage.

This is really an odd case.
I share these views entirely, it’s not enough to know certain moves IF your opponent is 10 x stronger. I think if Leah was abducted (this is my supposition) her abductor (judging by history of perpetrators), may very well have known or researched points to hit somone in a particular place (hard and fast) to stun them or worse.

Somethings got to give sooner or later. I think the break has to be somewhere in CCTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3