Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also wasn’t gone that long 1 hour 15 minutes. Suggests to me that something didn’t go to plan and she came back early. She could have gone anywhere if she was picked up. Her house is very near the local shops/pub so could have easily been picked up from there without being seen. I will have a look later if there are any signs of cameras. Although chances are any footage would have been overwritten by now.

They would have been able to establish that from asking her friend. No need for phone data. They also knew earlier that her phone was last used and went offline so they probably have had those records for some time.

Yes but they wouldn't have the exact time or the details of when she switched off her location data from friends IMO. And she didn't contact any known friends or they would know if that was her upset at the lake. AJMO

She also wasn’t gone that long 1 hour 15 minutes. Suggests to me that something didn’t go to plan and she came back early. She could have gone anywhere if she was picked up. Her house is very near the local shops/pub so could have easily been picked up from there without being seen. I will have a look later if there are any signs of cameras. Although chances are any footage would have been overwritten by now.

Yes i think that is a likely scenario. She went to meet her lover, possibly expecting a romantic evening but it didn't pan out that way and she was home by 7.15. Has her family ever said what her demeanour was like on the Thursday evening?

So when did she book the family holiday?

I also thought the parents said she went out for a takeaway then got back at 10 before going to bed. Can anyone else remember this? There was mention of a fair at the Bowl site too wasn't there? MOO till I go back and check.
Well according to initial reporting it was "the night before" that she helped pick out a hotel. I assume this would be between 19:15 and 22:00 on the 14th.
Total MK

I don't remember anything about a takeaway on that particular evening, but I could very well have missed it.

I have to ask though, surely establishing a timeline is a standard protocol in any case what happened prior to an event is often significant. Why wait over 3 months to do this?
I imagine the Police knew all this previously and are releasing it since the harassment trial has stirred up interest again, in the hope it will bring in more tips.

Yes i think that is a likely scenario. She went to meet her lover, possibly expecting a romantic evening but it didn't pan out that way and she was home by 7.15. Has her family ever said what her demeanour was like on the Thursday evening?
All family statements emphasize how normal everything was. The words normal and usual crop up a lot in posters and pressers

Changed into jogging pants sticks with me, not something one might expect from a young woman possibly off to meet a lover on Valentine's Day.
Did Leah wear something else hidden under the jogging pants in order to make the visit to a friend seem believable? imo, speculation.
From link..

"When Leah arrived home she changed into jogging bottoms and told her family she was going to see a friend."

Ok Rutherford Gate is about 20 mins walk from Buzzacott so is much nearer her place of work about 3/4 of the way there. So if that was her at the lake seen by several people, she must have doubled back to that location. I'll link the map.

There were definitely reports of her having a take away.
I remember it being discussed
I think it was from an interview with her parents.
I remember it from one of the parents' videos too. It struck a chord because her parents said that she always ate with them, but then mentioned that she had got a takeaway that night. I had wondered if perhaps her parents went out for a valentine's meal and that's why she had the takeaway. Just my speculation at that time.

I remember it from one of the parents' videos too. It struck a chord because her parents said that she always ate with them, but then mentioned that she had got a takeaway that night. I had wondered if perhaps her parents went out for a valentine's meal and that's why she had the takeaway. Just my speculation at that time.

Perhaps she came back home at 7.15 with a takeaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K