Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been going for some time now and only just had a read through all the comments.
This really does sound like an honour killing where a young girl has got caught up in something she probably never comprehended would amount to murder. In live near telford where that huge asian grooming gang where going for years (90'S). Everyone knew and they even set a young girls house on fire and killed her and a family member just to warn all the other kids they were grooming they meant business! This has only just been revisited and brought to the courts as they were still going .....in 2019!!!! Im not saying this is the same at all but a young girl getting caught up with close knit hugely religious ppl with beleifs some of us dont understand etc and honour playing huge parts in that is a scary thought.
A young nieve girl thinking someone is in love with her for the first time is perfect grooming material and easily manipulated as they have no previous relationship to compare it too.
As we have just seen with the sarah wellgreen case people can be prosecuted without a body or dna....it seems the police in this case left the cctv to late in the hotel etc and the perp maybe has done this before so has knowledge like turning location off
(LONG POST SORRY)
Don't be sorry, it's a brilliant post

There is another possibility in this case - that Leah decided to take her own life on that morning of 15 February.

If it was true about the relationship with the older guy ending, and it was indeed Leah seen crying and upset at Furzton Lake then it has to be considered a possibility.

Some of the missing people's cases i have read about end with them being found after taking their own life, and often there are cases when they are found in a remote spot in a woodland area. I know there is a lot of woodland around the Milton Keynes area and i can't help wondering if this is what has happened to Leah; It could just have been a spur of the moment decision after all.

I feel like the race or origin of the alleged boyfriend is not relevant to whatever happened to cause Leah to vanish.

I’m not 100% sure at the moment whether I feel the same as you or not (although I think I’m starting to), but I do think we have to be VERY careful about heading blindly down a certain path with this.

Sadly, the Charlene Downes case showed what can happen when LE get fixated on a certain “culture” being the reason for the disappearance of a young woman.

I can’t remember the details of the crying girl sighting exactly but I thought she was less upset as the time went on?

I do not believe she committed suicide. It was cold weather, she could have gone back home to do it in relative comfort. I am sure there will be stats somewhere about methods of males vs females and while there are exceptions to every rule, I personally think it is unlikely. I also think she would have been found. Or she would have been seen going off somewhere.

There is another possibility in this case - that Leah decided to take her own life on that morning of 15 February.

If it was true about the relationship with the older guy ending, and it was indeed Leah seen crying and upset at Furzton Lake then it has to be considered a possibility.

Some of the missing people's cases i have read about end with them being found after taking their own life, and often there are cases when they are found in a remote spot in a woodland area. I know there is a lot of woodland around the Milton Keynes area and i can't help wondering if this is what has happened to Leah; It could just have been a spur of the moment decision after all.
I don’t feel so as it’s very hard to hide your own body

Also, do people turn their mobiles off if they go off to commit suicide (again I know their are exceptions to any ‘usual’ circumstance)?

As far as we know Crying girl/15th was not using Leah’s phone so if X knew his involvement ended with a tearful phone all his most sensible option would be to talk honestly to the police, which he does not appear to have done.

I can’t remember the details of the crying girl sighting exactly but I thought she was less upset as the time went on?

I do not believe she committed suicide. It was cold weather, she could have gone back home to do it in relative comfort. I am sure there will be stats somewhere about methods of males vs females and while there are exceptions to every rule, I personally think it is unlikely. I also think she would have been found. Or she would have been seen going off somewhere.

This is what the Office for National Statistics says:

Suicides in 2018:

The suicide rate among females aged 10 to 24 years has increased significantly to its highest recorded level since 1981.

Despite having a low number of deaths overall, following a period of relative stability in the suicide rate among females aged 10 to 24 years, since 2012 the rate has increased by 83% from 1.8 deaths per 100,000 females (106 deaths) to 3.3 in 2018 (188 deaths). As in previous years, the most common method of suicide in the UK for both males and females was hanging, suffocation or strangulation (all grouped together). In 2018, this accounted for 59.4% of all suicides among males (2,912 deaths) and 45.0% of all suicides among females (722 deaths).

I still say that it cannot be discounted as a possibility and statistically it's probably far more likely than being abducted. However, stats may mean diddly squat in this case!

I agree with you 100%.

Seeing the news that MacDonald’s CEO lost his job after breaching the company policy on ‘relationships’ at work, it is probably a good idea for companies in MK (and the UK as a whole) to review their own policies. It may make despicable or casual treatment less likely to occur, and thus go some way to protecting all staff and business reputations.

I clearly missed sonething along the way.....what makes u think she was pregnant had it been reported? Can someone link me plz:)

Posters have wondered if she might have been pregnant as a reason for her disappearance.
It has been people's opinions not an official announcement.
Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
The Alleged man that supposedly had a side relationship with 19 yo Leah Croucher, was said to be 27, (8 years her senior), worked at the same firm as Leah, (but in a more higher role), of Asian descent, and a practicing muslim.

Adultery is deeply frowned upon in Islam at all levels. If the relationship started going south I have no doubt he would have pulled the plug before she did. I agree with Gimmeblue, it looks like she has been silenced in some way.

Mr X has to be a person of interest (POI) at this point, all things considered. Either he knows where she is, or she is being held captive. If she had committed suicide she would have been found by now.

If she is in captivity, I wonder if someone in MK or further afield is running a double life on the side. Like the Fritzl case, or Jaycee Lee Dugard case.

We must not give up until she is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member