Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And was he grooming her for someone else? Did the Police want another Yorkshire grooming cell blown wide open?
I dont think he was grooming her as that usually involves minors. It was mentioned that Leah actually worked with him. I'm thinking that she wanted more from her relationship with Mr X, and was threatening to go public with it. That could have been the catalyst for her disappearing. IMO

I see Leah's dad posted publicly on facebook on Friday, sharing their concerns that if she is homeless somewhere she wont be protected from coronavirus and they might never know if she has it. He also said that despite his recent pleas, the "boyfriend" has remained silent. Some comments under the post regarding the phone are interesting (but not illuminating, sadly).

I wish they could bring her home :(

If only Jenesaisquoi. I don't think realistically that they ever will. These kind of people have no conscience. What do you think? X
Clearly they are not going to come forward and I sense your frustration.
Have the police interviewed X and if so what could be their possible reasons for not perusing this.
Perhaps they have him and any associates under watch to see if they make the wrong move.
It happens allot in these type of cases??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme