Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably helpful to post this link which does give some insight into the police investigation, based on what the judge states. He says the ex has been "fully investigated" yet Leah's Dad now appears to be saying the opposite, so I now don't know what to believe. Hopefully police will clarify at some point.

Brother of missing Milton Keynes girl Leah Croucher took the law into his own hands with her 'ex-boyfriend'

"Judge Sheridan told him: “The police have fully investigated the person that you suspected. There is, at this stage, nothing to support those suspicions.
He added: " Can I plead with you to behave so that police can complete this investigation? I would love to say with a happy ending but I simply do not know. She is missing.

"I cannot go into the details of the police investigation but can tell you it is being controlled at a very high level. It is detailed and, if I respectfully say so, they really are trying desperately hard.

“You must allow them, however strongly you feel, to do the investigating. You will jeopardise their investigation if you get it into your head that somebody is responsible for it.”

Last edited:
Totally agree this seems inept by TVP, plus if I was mr X and as innocent as he says, I would be welcoming TVP into my house/ phone messages/ car etc so they could verify my innocence.

sorry for the double post/ no idea how to delete it!

Oh god, what an absolutely sad and devastating case, my heart breaks for the Croucher's and I hope they continue fighting amidst everything.

I'm extremely surprised that I haven't heard of this case, so I had the interesting task of reading all 50 pages on thoughts, theories and information regarding Leah as well as several news articles on the internet.

I would like to share my thoughts and ideas, please do correct me if my findings are incorrect.

Her brother's death:
Again devastating, I can't imagine what the family are going through. He's committed suicide. Could we ask why? If yes, then it's fairly obvious, his sister's disappearance has clearly tipped him over the edge.
From what I've read, it's clear that Leah's brother is so adamant that Adnan was involved and that he groomed her. I don't like to speculate, but the more I think about this, the more I am certain that her brother knew way more than he was letting on.
Did the guilt eat him up that he saw no way out of it?

Affair with an engaged man (Mr X):
'But then we know she always used Snapchat, and chats are wiped out on that.. Or, of course, the man could have supplied her with another phone, a secret phone.'
Outline - Read & annotate without distractions
Why a secret phone? Very odd. Does this account to her being spotted walking by Furzton lake crying and visibly upset on this secret phone?

There's really not much to say about this Mr X, "They didn't search cars or homes or workplaces. They searched the area he lives in, but that was all. He will not give permission to look at messages between the both of you. He destroyed those messages."
'We think police got it wrong' say parents of missing Milton Keynes woman Leah Croucher
From my perspective, it seems pretty obvious that this Mr X has connections with the police. I could even go as far to say that he may even be a police officer, but I think I'm going too far. Perhaps a former officer? Is there any insights given into him? Why haven't the Croucher's revealed his identity?

'I didn't really take much notice at the time but now, having had eight and a half months to think about it, I realise she had become a bit more moody, which was totally out of character.'
'Her behaviour changed, ever so slightly.
Her parents today said from September 2018 the normally placid 19-year-old became 'a little bit snappy', slightly more argumentative and would go up to her room and sulk.
Missing Leah Croucher, 19, was having affair with engaged man, family reveal | Daily Mail Online

Was Leah pregnant? Does this account to her behavioural changes?
Was Leah planning to reveal the pregnancy on the night she went missing?

I think it's absolutely crucial to find out the identity of Mr X, without that, then this is a dead end.

Mr X seems to be a man who is dangerous. Leah's disappearance has been well calculated, he realised she was a burden and she would expose them. Whether or not the pregnancy was the final push would make no difference, he definitely was planning to get rid of her.

I cannot stress how important it is that his identity is revealed. Sadly, I'm beginning to believe it won't be.

I think it's absolutely crucial to find out the identity of Mr X, without that, then this is a dead end.

Mr X seems to be a man who is dangerous. Leah's disappearance has been well calculated, he realised she was a burden and she would expose them. Whether or not the pregnancy was the final push would make no difference, he definitely was planning to get rid of her.

I cannot stress how important it is that his identity is revealed. Sadly, I'm beginning to believe it won't be.
I think Mr X has already been named, indirectly. I dont think there is an additional person in any equation here.

JMO

Why haven't the Croucher's revealed his identity?

Leah's father John has revealed his identity publicly. Police yet to respond (that I have seen anyway). It is as chirwell and chimpface say. I think it makes perfect sense. And so did poor Haydon apparently, but was told to back off the guy, to let the police do the investigating and now here we are. Over a year later, Haydon gone and the Crouchers still at a loss for answers.

Mystery of Leah Croucher's disappearance in Milton Keynes is no nearer to being solved after 14 months

Today marks the 14 month anniversary of the day Leah Croucher vanished without trace while walking to work.

Yet police and her distraught family have no more real information today about what happened to her than they did on the morning she disappeared.

Her phone has never been found and her bank account remains untouched. There have been no confirmed sightings and, despite constant appeals, nobody has ever come forward with information that could solve the heartbreaking mystery.

This week family members have issued a poignant plea for people not to forget 20-year-old Leah during lockdown.

Since the day she vanished, the Crouchers have been urging police to speak to a key person in Leah's life at the time of her disappearance - and older man she seemed to be romantically involved with.

Hoping that in this era of corona 19 and the fear of becoming ill and dying, some might well be tempted to clear their conscience, just in case..
The other thing about quarantine and social distancing, is that eventually people get bored with usual conversation and perhaps tend to share their deepest secrets.imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed