Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish MK Citizen would ask if X’s family work for the police. If that is true, and X was known by the police to have spent the night with Leah in the Feb because of evidence provided by John, then I wonder why they haven’t searched his house.

I really think X should issue a statement and so should TVP.

Maybe J.Mc. was checked out after all? speculation, imo. rbbm.
From link, thanks..
''John said: "DCI Howard told us some of the lines of enquiry they have investigated these past 13 months. Ex criminals released from prison, illegal immigrants, paedophiles. Not a nice bunch of people. The kind of people no parent wants their child to ever have to run into."

He added: "Did you run into someone like them. Leah? Someone the police haven't looked at yet? Or was it someone you knew and trusted? Someone you had been introduced to and told you could trust?

The Crouchers were also told that last month's anniversary appeal for information about Leah produced 20 potential sightings.

John said: "Our latest update from our liaison officers says they have ruled out 16 of them already. They were not you, Leah. We have four chances left of finding you. Four young ladies out there that could be you. It is hard every time we are told that sighting is not you. Hard because those are the chances of finding you safe and well. Because as time and the world move on it feels as if there are less people helping us by looking for you."

Wow that is a heartfelt Facebook post. This information must have been crippling. reading all the thoughts about X on here and then the statement from johns view point doesn’t leave much room for other possibilities.

I’d like to hear from TVP too. I hope we find Leah. This is too awful.

I think the handling of this matter warrants a formal complaint to the relevant police department and/or the Independent Office for Police Conduct.

And where have you obtained information to think this? Do you have more than you've read online or in the media?

And where have you obtained information to think this? Do you have more than you've read online or in the media?
But the man, who was engaged to be married before Leah vanished, has since denied they were in a relationship.

John says he and his wife Clare have provided police with "evidence" early on to prove 19-year-old Leah and Mr X were more than just good friends.

They didn't search cars or homes or workplaces. They searched the area he lives in, but that was all. He will not give permission to look at messages between the both of you. He destroyed those messages.

"Police searched our house five times ...They searched Leah's brother's home. They searched our relatives' homes. They searched our cars, our workplaces, our internet history.

"The police will not check the clothes he wore Valentine's Day," said John.

'We think police got it wrong' say parents of missing Milton Keynes woman Leah Croucher

But the man, who was engaged to be married before Leah vanished, has since denied they were in a relationship.

John says he and his wife Clare have provided police with "evidence" early on to prove 19-year-old Leah and Mr X were more than just good friends.

They didn't search cars or homes or workplaces. They searched the area he lives in, but that was all. He will not give permission to look at messages between the both of you. He destroyed those messages.

"Police searched our house five times ...They searched Leah's brother's home. They searched our relatives' homes. They searched our cars, our workplaces, our internet history.

'We think police got it wrong' say parents of missing Milton Keynes woman Leah Croucher
You just couldn't make it up could you Tortoise?

Well done John. Perhaps they should go to their MP. And put in a complaint about the police. X deleted messages? Isnt that considered destroying evidence? I wonder if he asked Leah to delete her location services in those deleted messages? That's enough to get a search warrant for that phone info - info is always held somewhere. MOO.

Last edited:
I do not think police would tell the family what they were doing as far as searching others, electronics, etc...at least the biggest complaint from families is usually that police tell them nothing...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member