Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any new information came as a result of the anniversary appeal.

I very much doubt that Mary Frankham’s disappearance is linked to Leah’s. Unless there were any taxis in the area then and it was some weird opportunistic plot to make the police think there was some kind of Valentine abductor about to draw attention away from X. Extremely unlikely.

Still very much thinking of Leah and her family.

I know it's been said many times before.......however it must be a living hell for Leah's family and friends. I really hope this case doesn't just disappear from the public eye. I still hope that maybe the pressure will indeed become too much for certain individuals, and they will come forward with the information needed. Continual media and social media posts etc will hopefully show who ever is involved that they cannot stay quiet forever. I hope the posters etc have been translated into other languages too.......ie Polish, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali etc.

I know it's been said many times before.......however it must be a living hell for Leah's family and friends. I really hope this case doesn't just disappear from the public eye. I still hope that maybe the pressure will indeed become too much for certain individuals, and they will come forward with the information needed. Continual media and social media posts etc will hopefully show who ever is involved that they cannot stay quiet forever. I hope the posters etc have been translated into other languages too.......ie Polish, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali etc.

That's a brilliant point, Pickle. Not many would consider changing the language of the posters. I know there's an expense to that so if someone was to volunteer it might be helpful.

My money is still on the BF. I plan to write up this case on my site once I've another one written up. You don't just disappear into thin air , your physical body goes somewhere. At least if that somewhere was found then her family would have some sort of closure. My heart breaks for them, first LC going missing then her brother taking his life within 8 months. Shockingly sad.

Hometown: a killing.
6 part documentary on bbc 3.
Excellent documentary by a very passionate journalist.
I found it very chilling (particularly episode 4) to hear the uk muslim drug dealers in the programme saying it was okay to sell drugs as long as it was to non muslims, it was okay to use teenagers as drug mules, and often taxis are used to move drugs around. It was also claimed that a lot of the muslim families would turn a blind eye to family members drug dealing, or were in denial that it was happening. 65% of all heroin comes from Pakistan.
****DISCLAIMER - I am in no way claiming that this is what has happened to Leah. I am in no way being racist or stereotyping any groups or communities. It is also fully acknowledged that the majority of drug dealers are of white ethnicity. The vast majority of muslim men and women despise drugs and drug dealers. It is a very interesting documentary however (particularly episode 4) ***

Woah, interesting!

Review into the case of Joseph McCann

For anyone interested I have posted this link to the government report on Joe McCann on here and also on the Joe McCann thread. The 15th Feb 2019 is an important date and appears to be a date he was due to attend a probation meeting. It reads to me like he was already released and living with relatives in Buckinghamshire but the report is not easy to follow. The more eyes reading this the better I think.

Point 17 on Report says on 15 Feb 2019 JMc reported for his first appointment post-release at the Buckinghamshire probation office...

I will carry on reading the report.

ETA: in my opinion it is unlikely that JMc had anything to do with Leah’s disappearance as I think she would have been found, or would have been used as a bargaining chip (not meaning to upset Leah’s family). Plus the 15 Feb meeting may rule him out altogether. Be nice to know if that was the case. Just in case any other characters feel buoyed by the uncertainty.

Last edited:
Thinking of Leah and all her martial arts achievements on International Women’s Day. Also her mum and sister and all the other ladies out there who are having to deal with unimaginably difficult situations.

BBC News - Leah Croucher: 'Potential sightings' after one-year anniversary appeal
'Potential sightings' after Leah Croucher appeal
It's strange, a young lady caught my eye a few weeks ago in a supermarket, with a young man. I had to do a double take, she looked so much like Leah's description. I almost wanted to call out 'Leah', but didn't want to appear a bit weird. There are probably lots of young ladies who look similar... Must be so hard to know when to report a sighting, for fear of taking up police's time, or of raising hopes. It was in the West Country...nowhere near Mk, and she looked happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*