Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If what John is saying is true and TVP have not actually searched X's home, car, electronics ...that is absolutely shocking and they need to start jumping up and down for an independent review. Come on guys, secret boyfriend has gotta be suspect number 1?

Surely they would of asked him nicely to let them have a look to eliminate from their enquiries and when he said no they could come back with a warrant? I think perhaps X may have lawyered up hard right at the beginning. What evidence do they need to obtain a search warrant? Is him having secret meetings with her and denying it not enough to warrant at least having a look for evidence in his home etc? All of which will be long gone by now of course. Starting to believe now the sneaky **** did have a secret phone and so did Leah and all the communications were through there which is why police would not find any communications between the two of them which would have been good evidence to investigate him further. But surely they suspect this after crying girl at the lake sighting?

Where is the detective work in this case? Never thought so before but it sounds like they really have not done enough! There has been a crime wave in the area and police budget cuts.. perhaps they have not had the man power, time, resources. Independent review definitely needed.

What an absolute travesty. I am furious and devastated for the crouchers.

If what John is saying is true and TVP have not actually searched X's home, car, electronics ...that is absolutely shocking and they need to start jumping up and down for an independent review. Come on guys, secret boyfriend has gotta be suspect number 1?

Surely they would of asked him nicely to let them have a look to eliminate from their enquiries and when he said no they could come back with a warrant? I think perhaps X may have lawyered up hard right at the beginning. What evidence do they need to obtain a search warrant? Is him having secret meetings with her and denying it not enough to warrant at least having a look for evidence in his home etc? All of which will be long gone by now of course. Starting to believe now the sneaky **** did have a secret phone and so did Leah and all the communications were through there which is why police would not find any communications between the two of them which would have been good evidence to investigate him further. But surely they suspect this after crying girl at the lake sighting?

Where is the detective work in this case? Never thought so before but it sounds like they really have not done enough! There has been a crime wave in the area and police budget cuts.. perhaps they have not had the man power, time, resources. Independent review definitely needed.

What an absolute travesty. I am furious and devastated for the crouchers.

TVP would have the details from Leah's phone of any text messages to X so wouldn't that be enough to get a search warrant for that phone? They wouldn't necessarily need the physical phone would they? They would also have details of the taxi paid for the £13 trips to hotels. Those taxis should provide details of the location and other records should be found. I don't know why TVP are not even arresting him on suspicion.

TVP would have the details from Leah's phone of any text messages to X so wouldn't that be enough to get a search warrant for that phone? They wouldn't necessarily need the physical phone would they? They would also have details of the taxi paid for the £13 trips to hotels. Those taxis should provide details of the location and other records should be found. I don't know why TVP are not even arresting him on suspicion.

Regarding the phones, no they wouldn't have the details of texts and calls if Leah and X were using secret phones to communicate which no one else has the numbers for so records can't be pulled. It has been speculated that Leah at least had a secret phone after the crying girl at the lake sighting - Leah's phone was switched off around 8.30am but someone matching Leah's description was seen by two sets of witnesses at around 10/11am (can't quite remember exact time) walking around furzton
lake, crying and agitated and texting/speaking on a phone. So if it was Leah then she must have had another phone as her main one has not been active since 8.30am.

Well done John. Perhaps they should go to their MP. And put in a complaint about the police. X deleted messages? Isnt that considered destroying evidence? I wonder if he asked Leah to delete her location services in those deleted messages? That's enough to get a search warrant for that phone info - info is always held somewhere. MOO.

That's an interesting thought.
Just curious, what steps could an MP take for them?

If the Crouchers put a complaint in about police, what happens then?

JMO

That's an interesting thought.
Just curious, what steps could an MP take for them?

If the Crouchers put a complaint in about police, what happens then?

JMO

It is best to do both.
Their MP can raise it with both the Chief Constable and the Police Commissioner of TVP.

If they put in a complaint to the police, the police will have to look into it thru their complaint procedures.

Regarding the phones, no they wouldn't have the details of texts and calls if Leah and X were using secret phones to communicate which no one else has the numbers for so records can't be pulled. It has been speculated that Leah at least had a secret phone after the crying girl at the lake sighting - Leah's phone was switched off around 8.30am but someone matching Leah's description was seen by two sets of witnesses at around 10/11am (can't quite remember exact time) walking around furzton
lake, crying and agitated and texting/speaking on a phone. So if it was Leah then she must have had another phone as her main one has not been active since 8.30am.
Someone, presumably the person she met the night she disappeared, must have told her to turn off her location that night. Who was that and why did they do that? If she had a secret phone why didnt they just tell her to get rid of that one or leave it at home?

Someone, presumably the person she met the night she disappeared, must have told her to turn off her location that night. Who was that and why did they do that? If she had a secret phone why didnt they just tell her to get rid of that one or leave it at home?

Who knows, presumably if there was a prior plan to make her disappear they may have wanted her to have the phone with her at the time so it can be destroyed to get rid of evidence.

We certainly aren't going to find out this far down the line, all evidence will be long gone, cannot believe police have not searched or seized anything to properly rule him out, just spoke to him and that's it? Unbelievable. I hope there are complaints made and inquiries opened. Waiting on TVP response statement now, understandably alot going on for emergency services atm so many be a while.

Who knows, presumably if there was a prior plan to make her disappear they may have wanted her to have the phone with her at the time so it can be destroyed to get rid of evidence.

We certainly aren't going to find out this far down the line, all evidence will be long gone, cannot believe police have not searched or seized anything to properly rule him out, just spoke to him and that's it? Unbelievable. I hope there are complaints made and inquiries opened. Waiting on TVP response statement now, understandably alot going on for emergency services atm so many be a while.
Destroying the phone doesn't destroy any call or text records though so i can't see what would be the point of that. Hopefully they already have Leah's phone data from the beginning of the investigation. They must have done some investigations rather than just searching family phone records and belongings, I would hope. MOO.

Does this mean TVP suspect a family member? I am finding this hard to understand why they would do this to Leah's family members but not do similar to her acquaintances? Has anyone seen this in other cases?

"Police searched our house five times ...They searched Leah's brother's home. They searched our relatives' homes. They searched our cars, our workplaces, our internet history.

"The police will not check the clothes he wore Valentine's Day," said John.

'We think police got it wrong' say parents of missing Milton Keynes woman Leah Croucher

Unable to see fb and have not seen a pic of Mr X, but if anyone else has seen what he looks like, wondering if he would be considered attractive to the average female ?

If he is good looking, is it possible that he may have had other admirers? Did Leah?
imo, speculation.

Unable to see fb and have not seen a pic of Mr X, but if anyone else has seen what he looks like, wondering if he would be considered attractive to the average female ?

If he is good looking, is it possible that he may have had other admirers? Did Leah?
imo, speculation.

He is not classically good looking, but from what we know he is a bit of a cheeky chappie who likes a bit of banter with the girls in the office. I know just the type. I imagine Leah was not the first to fall for his charms and won't be the last.

Destroying the phone doesn't destroy any call or text records though so i can't see what would be the point of that. Hopefully they already have Leah's phone data from the beginning of the investigation. They must have done some investigations rather than just searching family phone records and belongings, I would hope. MOO.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I meant that if they both had secret phones that no one else knew about and they only used those phones to communicate with each other then once those phones are destroyed all evidence is destroyed with them. Police can't pull phone records if they don't know the phone numbers. So because Leah's 'official' phone was switched off at 8.30am and not used again, if crying lake girl was Leah she must of had a secret phone which witnesses saw her using later that morning because her actual phone that everyone knows about was not used again. Hope I'm making sense?

Police have checked Leah's known about phone records and I'm assuming that there's nothing to or from Mr X phone otherwise that'd be evidence they could use to get a search warrant. I now believe that they were communicating via secret 'burner' phones. Cheap pay as you go types which are difficult if not impossible to pull data from once destroyed, commonly used by drug dealers.

No, hes

imo, speculation.
No, he isn't. But, my understanding is, he's cheeky, full of bs, and, I imagine, can pull the girls

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I meant that if they both had secret phones that no one else knew about and they only used those phones to communicate with each other then once those phones are destroyed all evidence is destroyed with them. Police can't pull phone records if they don't know the phone numbers. So because Leah's 'official' phone was switched off at 8.30am and not used again, if crying lake girl was Leah she must of had a secret phone which witnesses saw her using later that morning because her actual phone that everyone knows about was not used again. Hope I'm making sense?

Police have checked Leah's known about phone records and I'm assuming that there's nothing to or from Mr X phone otherwise that'd be evidence they could use to get a search warrant. I now believe that they were communicating via secret 'burner' phones. Cheap pay as you go types which are difficult if not impossible to pull data from once destroyed, commonly used by drug dealers.
Even if they did have pay as you go phones to communicate, it seems it was not a secret affair, Leah's family knew about it and so did work associates, LE and the newspapers IMO.

Even if they did have pay as you go phones to communicate, it seems it was not a secret affair, Leah's family knew about it and so did work associates, LE and the newspapers IMO.

Yes I agree. The issue, it seems,
is a lack of concrete evidence for the police to actually search his home car phone etc. I'm just speculating that the lack of evidence is due to using burner phones and that's the problem with not progressing in this case.

If police searched the Croucher’s home five times, it may be that they were looking for evidence to do with secret boyfriends, I assume, not necessarily that the family were under particular suspicion (except as a matter of routine). They also searched lakes on a couple of occasions at least. I don’t especially have any problems with what we have heard that the police have done, only what may not have been done. From my theoretical base from miles and miles away, it just doesn’t seem feasible that her disappearance was not orchestrated by X.

I do not recall a police officer ever saying on the media that they are ‘gravely concerned’, for example. There may have been operational reasons for that.

I know a lot is going on with corona virus now and family must be frightened that Leah will be forgotten, but she won’t be. There will always be someone thinking of her and working on proving the case.

And I am sure X won’t forget, either.

Yes I agree. The issue, it seems,
is a lack of concrete evidence for the police to actually search his home car phone etc. I'm just speculating that the lack of evidence is due to using burner phones and that's the problem with not progressing in this case.
It seems he is denying the affair to police and they are believing him also. There must be other evidence such as info from work colleagues and sightings of them together hopefully. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed