Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not her that needed to be recognised though, it's the guy she was meeting. We know she was there. And if this was a clandestine meeting, they are unlikely to have gone to the bar. They would have brought their own drinks etc with them, if required.

I'm not really sure why you think the pub comment is relevant.
It’s not, you brought it up as a post! I merely stated that because of her age someone would have recognised her on the staff and that may also include the bar staff. Unless you are trying to be on a tv programme, I doubt she had him knock secretively at her room door, rather than meeting outside and going in together. She discussed him with her parents, so it either wasn’t that hush hush, or she was meeting someone else entirely.

Re the pub, I took it to be one of the "3 comments from the 1 article all seem very contradictory" that you mentioned. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Yes, she could have been meeting someone else, but checking into a hotel room with someone is far more compromising than just meeting them socially, especially if that person is married or engaged. It clearly was "hush hush" as she told her parents a pack of lies about the assignation. It all depends on how paranoid he might have been about being seen checking into a hotel with her.

'It was X this and X that... it was obvious she had a soft spot for him. She'd go and see him in the evenings, paying £13 each way for a taxi.

'She didn't like nightclubs and I had to force her to go to the pub after her 18th birthday.

'She finally went but came home saying it was too expensive and not much fun.'

On Saturday February 3, 12 days before Leah disappeared, she announced she was going to book a hotel room and have a girlie night with two female friends, drinking alcohol and gossiping.

Mrs Croucher said: 'To be honest, I didn't think anything of it.

These 3 comments from the 1 article all seem very contradictory quotes.

This £13 each way for the taxi, has that been verified by card payments? Just wondering if she was actually picked up by a family member of X in his taxi.

Re the pub, I took it to be one of the "3 comments from the 1 article all seem very contradictory" that you mentioned. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Yes, she could have been meeting someone else, but checking into a hotel room with someone is far more compromising than just meeting them socially, especially if that person is married or engaged. It clearly was "hush hush" as she told her parents a pack of lies about the assignation. It all depends on how paranoid he might have been about being seen checking into a hotel with her.

I reckon being a married man in his late twenties he'd have been quite cagey about his liaisons with a sheltered teenage girl.

I reckon being a married man in his late twenties he'd have been quite cagey about his liaisons with a sheltered teenage girl.
He wasn’t married, he was engaged and she was 19. It’s the same age gap as my daughter (also 19) and her partner and unless you knew they don’t look that different in age (both still very baby faced)

He wasn’t married, he was engaged and she was 19. It’s the same age gap as my daughter (also 19) and her partner and unless you knew they don’t look that different in age (both still very baby faced)

I was under the impression he was already married.

And I think he looks a lot older than she does.

So hope that she one day turns up.... but I just can't stop thinking that Leah met a sad end due to 'knowing too much' about something. Be it the 'honour' always hanging over a familys head... or maybe she somehow got dragged into being a 'drugs drop off' in a dangerous underground world of competing drug barons... seeing that Haydon said X had the name MK's_Finest.. and he'd seen messages... somebody suggesting that was a take on the quality of drugs.... and being that she'd likely be a very low key suspect and the extra reasons for her secret plans. Just feel that she was taken way out of the area by vehicle... funny how things develop... when she first went missing .. I was sure she had slipped on ice in the lake.. or fallen down a hole in the woods... cos remember that time was so slippery and I didn't feel her shoes were fit for that weather...

I think you're missing the point, but I will refrain from taking this further. We all have our opinions and I dont want to derail the thread.

The papers aren't allowed to name Mr X and John could commit an offence by doing so, depending on how he goes about it; I've linked to his comments.

So what I am missing? I'm genuinely interested to know why you think what I've said is incorrect.

ETA Started thread..
UK - Mary Frankham, 68, Milton Keynes, England, 14 February 2020

Feb 25 2020
Case of missing Mary from Milton Keynes echoes that of Leah Croucher in lack of clues and sightings
The case of missing woman Mary Frankham is echoing that of Leah Croucher in that she appears to have vanished without trace around Valentine's Day.
By Sally Murrer
''The two cases are almost exactly a year apart, but both have left police baffled.

Mary, 68, has been missing for 11 days now after leaving home in her car early on the morning of February 14.

Her car was later found abandoned in a car park in Calverton Road Stony Stratford. Despite exhaustive searches, including scouring the nearby river, no clues about Mary herself have been found.''

Last edited:
Hometown: a killing.
6 part documentary on bbc 3.
Excellent documentary by a very passionate journalist.
I found it very chilling (particularly episode 4) to hear the uk muslim drug dealers in the programme saying it was okay to sell drugs as long as it was to non muslims, it was okay to use teenagers as drug mules, and often taxis are used to move drugs around. It was also claimed that a lot of the muslim families would turn a blind eye to family members drug dealing, or were in denial that it was happening. 65% of all heroin comes from Pakistan.
****DISCLAIMER - I am in no way claiming that this is what has happened to Leah. I am in no way being racist or stereotyping any groups or communities. It is also fully acknowledged that the majority of drug dealers are of white ethnicity. The vast majority of muslim men and women despise drugs and drug dealers. It is a very interesting documentary however (particularly episode 4) ***

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200226-183252_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200226-183252_Chrome.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics