Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't feel suicide at all. I really don't feel "X" did it. I think someone close to "X" did it, either with his knowledge or not. I don't think there is even any need to refer to X as X.

Some sick **** is out there who knows exactly what happened and I hope he pays more than the guilt he currently feels.

Snipped quote

BIB One I take it that comment is directed at me, as you have quoted my post. Not sure why me ( and others ) having a different viewpoint to yours means we are getting very hung up

BIB Two - I can't see any reference in the article you have linked that quotes JC as saying he is not naming the boyfriend.

People keep saying that John can't name a suspect, but it's illegal to name anyone on social media for the reasons (and others) that I have outlined in several posts.

Nowhere in the article I linked does it say John is naming the boyfriend; he keeps referring to someone hiding information.

ATM the last person to see Leah seems to be the couple at the Premier Inn. Are you thinking about the person she was with earlier in Feb? MR. X? I thought the police knew who he was but maybe I'm confused. Is Mr. X AC?

If a third party was involved in Leah's disappearance then they were the last person to see her...

Is it this type of grooming, didn’t see any of the earlier posts? Could he have been referring to grooming by terrorist groups?

Not terrorism, Haydon meant sexual grooming. He referred to AC's age (27yo), being married and Muslim, so could have been trying to reference the profile of Asian grooming gangs IMO.

People keep saying that John can't name a suspect, but it's illegal to name anyone on social media for the reasons (and others) that I have outlined in several posts.

Nowhere in the article I linked does it say John is naming the boyfriend; he keeps referring to someone hiding information.

I think you're missing the point, but I will refrain from taking this further. We all have our opinions and I dont want to derail the thread.

"We are going on a family holiday in just under two weeks which Leah was really looking to. She had helped us pick out the hotel at the airport the night before."

You see that reads very differently to how I was understanding it, thank you.

Exactly! The hotel would have been booked much earlier. The "night before" refers to the eve of departure, nothing to do with the days preceding Leah's disappearance. Easy to see how that was misinterpreted though.

Oct 2019
Leah Croucher was having secret romance with 'married' man in Milton Keynes before she vanished, say parents
''For legal reasons, we cannot reveal the man's identity but police have spoken to him and have no suspicions about him. It is understood he has an alibi for the time that Leah vanished.
'

It has been questioned before if Mr X wasn't involved, that perhaps his other half (wife?) or parents were involved, but what about if someone (one of them) hired a 'hitman'? Has that been discussed at all? JMO. MOO

''On Saturday February 3, twelve days before Leah disappeared, she announced she was going to book a hotel room and have a girlie night with two female friends, drinking alcohol and gossiping.''
''Leah's dad dropped her at the Jury's Inn at Central Milton Keynes and waved goodbye as she walked off.

It was only much later, when her bank statement arrived some time after Leah's disappearance, that the Crouchers realised their daughter had lied to them.

"Her statement showed she had booked a room at the cheaper hotel nearby - the Travelodge," said Claire. "We checked with her friends, of course, and they said they hadn't been with her that night.''

Do Travelodges have CCTV in their receptions?

Unfortunately the taped was erased..
Missing Leah Croucher, 19, was having affair with engaged man, family reveal | Daily Mail Online
''CCTV of the Travelodge had been wiped out by the time the lie was discovered, so there is no record of the assignation.''
'It was X this and X that... it was obvious she had a soft spot for him. She'd go and see him in the evenings, paying £13 each way for a taxi.

'She didn't like nightclubs and I had to force her to go to the pub after her 18th birthday.

'She finally went but came home saying it was too expensive and not much fun.'

On Saturday February 3, 12 days before Leah disappeared, she announced she was going to book a hotel room and have a girlie night with two female friends, drinking alcohol and gossiping.

Mrs Croucher said: 'To be honest, I didn't think anything of it.

These 3 comments from the 1 article all seem very contradictory quotes.

Unfortunately the taped was erased..
Missing Leah Croucher, 19, was having affair with engaged man, family reveal | Daily Mail Online
''CCTV of the Travelodge had been wiped out by the time the lie was discovered, so there is no record of the assignation.''
You would have thought a staff member would have been able to give a basic description of who she was with though- a young girl with a bloke would stand out when booking into a hotel. More so than the average client. Especially if they also went to the bar (as she would get asked for ID)

These 3 comments from the 1 article all seem very contradictory quotes.
Not really. A night out with girl friends (although this didn't happen) usually includes a meal and perhaps some sort of entertainment, rather than just sitting in a pub with your parents. And of course if she was going to see the b/f she'd consider the taxi fare was money well spent.

You would have thought a staff member would have been able to give a basic description of who she was with though- a young girl with a bloke would stand out when booking into a hotel. More so than the average client. Especially if they also went to the bar (as she would get asked for ID)
In the circumstances she probably checked in alone and he avoided being seen with her. She would have phoned him with the room number and he could have just come in and gone straight to the room. I don't know what the layout is like, but there would have been ways and means. I doubt they went to the bar - he might not even drink alcohol.

Not really. A night out with girl friends (although this didn't happen) usually includes a meal and perhaps some sort of entertainment, rather than just sitting in a pub with your parents. And of course if she was going to see the b/f she'd consider the taxi fare was money well spent.

In the circumstances she probably checked in alone and he avoided being seen with her. She would have phoned him with the room number and he could have just come in and gone straight to the room. I don't know what the layout is like, but there would have been ways and means. I doubt they went to the bar - he might not even drink alcohol.
If she checked in alone even more likely to be recognised, not everyone goes to a bar to drink alcohol. At some point overnight you might require a drink that isn’t tap water, or have used up the two portions of tea or coffee.
It absolutely didn’t say she went to the pub with her parents- she came home afterwards and complained to her mum that it was too expensive and boring.

If she checked in alone even more likely to be recognised, not everyone goes to a bar to drink alcohol. At some point overnight you might require a drink that isn’t tap water, or have used up the two portions of tea or coffee.
It absolutely didn’t say she went to the pub with her parents- she came home afterwards and complained to her mum that it was too expensive and boring.
It's not her that needed to be recognised though, it's the guy she was meeting. We know she was there. And if this was a clandestine meeting, they are unlikely to have gone to the bar. They would have brought their own drinks etc with them, if required.

I'm not really sure why you think the pub comment is relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485