Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A slim chance, but back to wondering if Leah had the misfortune to run into this nasty piece of work who was accidentally released from jail on Feb 15? speculation.
UK - Joe McCann, multiple victims kidnapped & assaulted, April / May 2019
I have often wondered if he had anything to do with it and is very likely IMO. He has contacts in Aylesbury and although I am just guessing ( because they have not said ) he could have been released from Bedford early a.m. and been travelling thru MK. On the McCann thread I have posted the report from the minister of justice if anyone wants the details how he was released.

When I first read about Leah being missing, I had a feeling that it wasn't just a teenager who was staying with friends for a few days without telling her family where she was.

I didn't think the not knowing would last this long, though. My heart goes out to families who are left lost without their loved one for so long, not knowing what happened... for the collateral damage ... I don't know if this was murder, but if it was... it's never just the one victim, everyone in the family suffers :( One day they were a normal family, and the next they were propelled into this seemingly never-ending nightmare :(

Every single day and night since Feb 15th, they've been in a surreal, hellish nightmare world that wasn't of their own making. It is just so wrong.

If there's someone out there who knows the answers...why oh why don't they come forward :(

Family on Facebook confirming Leah’s brother Haydon has sadly passed away. This poor family are going through unimaginable pain. They are in my thoughts, can’t imagine how they are feeling.
I hope this is ok to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member