Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Leah works on Davy Way if that helps anyone doing map searches.
Interesting. So the Friday she was last seen on CCTV on Buzzacott Lane, presumably walking to work on Davy (Avenue?), had she set off walking there from Quantock Crescent?

Can someone clarify if Quantock Crescent is her family home?

If she was walking from Quantock Crescent, it's around a 40 minute walk, and neither routes suggested by Google Maps would take her through Buzzacott. Unless that's a short cut she knows about that Google doesn't suggest.

Interesting. So the Friday she was last seen on CCTV on Buzzacott Lane, presumably walking to work on Davy (Avenue?), had she set off walking there from Quantock Crescent?

Can someone clarify if Quantock Crescent is her family home?

If she was walking from Quantock Crescent, it's around a 40 minute walk, and neither routes suggested by Google Maps would take her through Buzzacott. Unless that's a short cut she knows about that Google doesn't suggest.

You could end up there after coming from Emerson you lead down there to get through to the lake and streams a definite route from Emerson that I have often taken to get to where she was heading

Sorry I’ve just realised the last place and you can get there the minute you cross from Emerson into Furzton
But from there
The way I would walk from there was past the shops and down under the underpass into shenley lodge then towards the silicon court way and onto davey
I don’t think I would hit the lake at all but people are different with walks etc

Following from Libby's thread also. Strange indeed.

So the family last Leah at 10pm, we don't know for sure this was at her family home but could be most obvious assumption since it's late. But -

if they didn't see her next morning, but thought she had left for work, then what alerted them to her being missing? If she wasn't in bed, she can't have been far away at that point, Buzzacott lane is 13 minute walk away and en route to work.

If they didn't see her next morning, is the implication that she didn't stay at home that night, ie left the family home at 10pm (perhaps after an argument as someone said)?

Could she have been staying near or on Buzzacott lane (a boyfriend? friend?) which is why they knew to look at CCTV there?

Do police lose sight of her on Buzzacott, or do they have reason to believe that site is of particular interest?

In the first CCTV footage, where is that? It doesn't seem to say but it looks interior.

Sorry if these questions are obvious.

Thanks Butler, that's the route I described but couldn't map because I'm a techno-dunce!

I haven't been to MK for decades but Leah's walk per your blue route looks lovely, calming and well maintained.

What's your gut feeling?
Agree if I’m taking my time you could walk along the streams and head towards the lake the shop way is more straightforward but I’ve done both

This is disrespectful, 100% I live in Milton Keynes and in no way Is there any link to any one else whatsoever

Agree if I’m taking my time you could walk along the streams and head towards the lake the shop way is more straightforward but I’ve done both

The only problem if I’m cutting from Emerson to last seen I am walking past the stream route to get to buzz so to go back onto the stream lake route you would probably come back on yourself slightly

Normal way from buzz would be to head the shop route but people have different walking routines

Sorry.. Its just quoting libby! She lives miles away..

Eta i don't mean 'quoting' libby just people making our this is related lol
No one meant any offence Ree, it's just that a lot of us are from the UK and are actively posting on the Libby thread, and Cags was just letting us know that there is another UK based missing persons case. No one is suggesting they are related or anything sinister has happened to Leah. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman