Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that didn't stop the sensationalised headlines about it or speculation that police must think something happened to her. Which then gave the media a story to work with.

Have the police even said outright that Leah might have come to harm? All I remember is them encouraging her to get in touch if she can.

Total MK

I don't know if there was any mention of the major crime unit after this or what their findings were, maybe someone else can link an article about it but I can't find anything.

I am not sure why this is not in the media but earlier on today when searching for any news about Leah I found it had not had enough replies and was on page 3.
So as I said earlier I have tried to encourage people here to keep it on page 1

Total MK

I don't know if there was any mention of the major crime unit after this or what their findings were, maybe someone else can link an article about it but I can't find anything.

Yes, the police brought in the Major Crime Unit on or around 1/3/19. I read the article
Total MK

Yes, the police brought in tbe. Major Crime Unit on or around 1/3/19. I read an article mentioning this

Does anyone remember the exact time she last used her cell phone, and the exact time her phone was turned off? Do they know where Leah was when she last used the phone, and where she was when the phone was turned off? Do they know what she used the phone for that morning (a call, text, or other)?

As we keep mentioning it is so strange Leah's disappearance has not featured in any national paper or on the news.
There must be a reason for this. The police use the media when they need to and the media are usually keen to report stories of young girls missing in mysterious circumstances.

I hate to think we're going into another month and Leah has not been found. Hopefully today being Mother's Day might make someone do the right thing.

I was hoping for some news today too. Mothers day and all that, fingers crossed and everything crossed for some news she's been in contact tomorrow.

Have the police used drones to search the area?

I have not seen any reports of drones being used on sm or msn.

I wonder where Leah is. I wonder what the police have been able to work out so far.

I watched a (completely different) true crime documentary the other night and it reminded me how much the professionals do care and how professional they are. Logic tells me that will be the case here.

Leah either disappeared of her own accord and is happy to let everyone think something bad happened or someone made Leah disappear and is happy to let everyone think she disappeared of her own accord.

If Leah disappeared of her own accord, where is she, what happened, why did she leave, how did she organise it, did someone help her, was she afraid of someone, did she join a cult, was she just fed up? If she ran away with someone who is he/she? Is there anyone else missing or who has suddenly left home, quit work, broke a lease and moved away all of a sudden on the 15th feb?

If someone made Leah disappear the lack of coverage in the media and the whole Come Home Leah and Have You Seen Leah campaign is just playing right into their hands, isn't it? Giving the impression Leah is just away from home right now, by choice, stubbornly refusing to return or contact anyone. I can't think of anyone else who went missing being asked to 'Come Home' 6 weeks later so why isn't is Find Leah or Leah Is Missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman