Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unless he was wearing a wig it is not McCann in that car, the witness to the car said the driver had a mop of hair, McCann had a shaved head
And I think he had darker skin, can't rule out a trio.

Last edited:
There's no report of Leah turning off her location on 3 Feb, the night she said she was meeting friends but went to another hotel. She lied to her parents about that, but if she was concerned about someone checking her location that would have been a time to do it, but she didn't.

Then again, why have location deliberately and permanently turned on at all?
My thoughts exactly. I never have my location turned on, unless I'm using my phone for navigation.

This dumped car seat - was it actually the front seat of a car? To me, a car seat is a child’s seat, not an actual part of a car.

What if Leah removed the sim in her phone and relied on hotspots for the internet connection on her phone. That may explain why her location was switched off when she was nowhere near a building with internet access.

I've been following the discussion for sometime and it crossed my mind that maybe Leah did not turn off her location settings. Maybe they were jammed. Leah may have entered a vehicle or location with a gps jammer deliberately placed within the environment? Maybe, if it was a vehicle, it was part of a fleet of corporate, diplomatic, government vehicles. The driver would have to then mask their location? Article below explains...

The police confirmed that the GPS was turned off. Using a jammer wouldn't sent the "GPS off" message.

Ughhh. The note on the door comes across as him 'presenting himself' to the Police.....'here I am I'm all yours now', the game's up. Also a little hint of 'poor me' there too IMO.

He obviously didn't want to go back to prison, as confirmed by one of his mates.
I could be wrong but he was probably depressed and suicidal before he allegedly murdered LC.
LC being the vessel for his internalised anger released through a probable rape or SA.
The threat of prison and possible paranoia knowing the Police were looking for him.
No remorse obvs, otherwise he'd have left a note saying sorry.

JMO

Last edited:
'Maybe, if it was a vehicle, it was part of a fleet of corporate, diplomatic, government vehicles' Maybe I should have added here 'for instance'.

I don't think the Government are involved but presumably they do use vehicles with jammers in for protection - I would think? I would imagine that some military vehicles for the same reason?

So you could have a vehicle with...

A. jammer deliberately and illegally placed within the vehicle to mask the vehicles location?
or
B A vehicle which has jammer technology integral to its design for protection but also interferes within the GPS settings?

Either way, any of the above could have been driven by a malevolent individual acting on their own accord. Not part of any organisation?

Maybe on the 14th of Feb Leah took a taxi or walked to meet someone? She did not enter a vehicle or environment which interfered with the GPS on her phone?
She may have met with someone on 14th who did not wish her harm? The killer may not have been free to meet that night?
Leah's location went off at 5.45pm on her walk home from work. She didn't arrive late, so didn't divert or get into a vehicle.

<quoted post and response to it were removed for no link/social media rumor>

But that’s not the only way he could have gotten money. There are so many under the table jobs with no security checks.
I haven’t read any allegations of the involvement of others (again, might have missed it) but this is not a crime that appears to have required accomplices. I can imagine people knowing about his previous offences and covering for him based on his version of events for those, but getting involved in a murder is quite a big jump from that IMO.
I did read in an article that he had various houses in milton keynes he was doing maintenance on, I'm assuming in the same time frame as the house in furzton

I wonder if NM knew JM and assisted him/ owed him in some way, maybe even compared notes. This is one of the reasons why I mentioned the possibility of other victims in the garden/ under slabs etc the other day. I also wonder if JM purchased a new car seat at some point and dumped his old one with the mattress up Loxbeare Drive?
Edit: didn't notice, some of this was already mentioned.
I live very close to the house on loxbeare and trust me, I know who dumped the mattress and car seat. It's totally non relatable to the crime

Is the white van parked outside part of the investigation? Does anyone know who that van belongs to? When it arrived? If anyone seen a person driving it? I live close and I've never seen anyone driving around in that

Yes, but you said no one knew how often she was switching her location off. That is something that we do know. Once.
So many assumptions, such little facts.
Is it right to say that a high percentage of people including myself are assuming based off info posted in the media? Isnt it true that various media article state different things? I just think we should all allow the events to unravel... if the police investigate this properly, they will piece together a story of what REALLY happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back