Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also would have expected a charge by now if they had sufficient evidence. Have not seen this before, where the questioning goes on right until the last hour.
Although, for all we know, they may have charged him, or released him, but just not made any official announcement yet.
.agreed

I thought they probably would have acted late afternoon

Do they *have* to inform the public at 9.11pm as to the outcome or can they announce it tomorrow? Etc..

They don't have to tell us but it will become public knowledge pretty quick as he will have to appear before a judge probably tommorow if charged.

He could have been charged hours ago or released hours ago and it not be made public.

But it will leak anyway.

Here's a caveat that could be helpful in this thread. With many new people, and such a popular fast moving thread it's easy to get caught up and lose sight of best practices, order, rules etc.

Rules and Etiquette
All of the topics on that page are worth a review IMO

Not directed at anyone at all. I can't tell people what to do only suggest and try to help people find their way.
Steeleheart the sweet heart? I didn't even know! ;)

Not being familiar with the nuances, if there is a charge this evening will the input of a Magistrate be required this evening or would that wait until tomorrow morning?

Is it normal for this level of resources to be put forth? I can't imagine it is typical for every missing person in the UK to get this sort of attention. Not that I don't think they should get this level of attention, I just imagine they don't. What is driving this intensity?
The fact that the police judge that so many things point to something bad having happened to her?

This is getting ridiculous- I have about 19 tabs open on various FB pages, twitter, and all the news sites. I wish they would invent a REFRESH ALL option. Let ALONE the whatsapp and Viber conversations...

Meanwhile my son is telling me I should apply for Scotland Yard and if his dad (my ex) ever goes missing I am in the height of trouble....

This is getting ridiculous- I have about 19 tabs open on various FB pages, twitter, and all the news sites. I wish they would invent a REFRESH ALL option. Let ALONE the whatsapp and Viber conversations...

Meanwhile my son is telling me I should apply for Scotland Yard and if his dad (my ex) ever goes missing I am in the height of trouble....
You can get browser extensions that will refresh pages at set intervals.

Oh good point. A hiding accomplice

My mind is tired. But the car that passes is beginning to trouble me. And the fact that the cctv came from the press rather than the police. One piece of footage on the side road showing Libby getting in from the DM then the next footage of the car on the main road, near a police car, from the sun. I’m questioning is it possible that the police know there are two cars involved but don’t want to say it outright and by having the media release the footage they are either sending a message to the accomplice to say “we know” or playing dumb, allowing whoever has Libby to feel ‘secure’ that police are only looking for one man and already have him? I find myself wondering if the 2mins 52 secs of him smoking was him waiting for an “all clear” signal from the other car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring