Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my first post too. I have been reading this case on websleuths for the past 3 days and can’t put my iPad down!! I have a horrible feeling he may be released and my heart is absolutely breaking for libby’s Parents. Only 12% battery left so need answers soon!!

I've shut everything else and just waiting for one of you lot to bring me news.

Have I got time to make a proper cuppa since YaYa hasn't got any? And it's cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off please, cos we're British and that's all we eat.

Cucumbers? Ummm, our soil is frozen right now. :confused:

What about some boudin sandwiches or balls? Yeah, boudin ball sandwiches! :D

Hi, I’m new on here but have been following your thread. I may have missed it but has anyone any info on the second cctv? The one with a silver car similar to the car in the first cctv just driving down Newland Avenue? This was just 10 minutes after the car left the scene near the bench. I’m just wondering if its the common opinion that itsbthe same vehicle? If this is the same car, I just can’t see how the park scenario could fit. It looks more like he either did drop her home and something else happened after that, or she was still in the car when it went down newland avenue and that’s away from the direction of the park. If the latter, why would it take him 10 minutes to get from the bench to the newland Avenue where the second cctv picked it up? Maybe he stopped somewhere or there was an altercation? My concern here is if that was his car on newland ave could it be she was still in his car and he has taken her somewhere else completely and the park has been a red herring. I really hope I’m wrong. thoughts?? Xx

Thanks! as a mum To a newborn I can’t imagine how her parents are feeling

Welcome to Websleuths fs18!!

Thank you for joining the discussion. Pull up a chair and sit on yer hands - apparently that's what were doing, LOL

There isn't exactly a presser scheduled is there if anyone knows?
ja

Doubt it.

Not the arrested parties fault if they couldn't get an interpreter.

Besides can't see it been a problem.

We've had to get them dozens of times were I work and never been an issue.

They will have a contract with a company that provides an interpreter service.

Yep - plus there’s a 24 hour phone bank of interpreters who work via speakerphone too. The NHS uses them sometimes.

I would have thought if charged they would have announced as they would be seen as Hero’s

Doubt it.

Not the arrested parties fault if they couldn't get an interpreter.

Besides can't see it been a problem.

We've had to get them dozens of times were I work and never been an issue.

They will have a contract with a company that provides an interpreter service.
The police force now employ a lot of Polish officers. So can't see translation being a problem

Well it's ok for you being all laid back about it - some of us are drunk on a school night and smoking god knows what, with no fingers nails left and an other half who's drafting up an unreasonable behaviour divorce petition.

Love you really Scorpio and you're right, the focus is Libby.
I’m pouring vodka, rolling god knows what and doing the ironing with one hand and refreshing the page with the other

Hi, I’m new on here but have been following your thread. I may have missed it but has anyone any info on the second cctv? The one with a silver car similar to the car in the first cctv just driving down Newland Avenue? This was just 10 minutes after the car left the scene near the bench. I’m just wondering if its the common opinion that itsbthe same vehicle? If this is the same car, I just can’t see how the park scenario could fit. It looks more like he either did drop her home and something else happened after that, or she was still in the car when it went down newland avenue and that’s away from the direction of the park. If the latter, why would it take him 10 minutes to get from the bench to the newland Avenue where the second cctv picked it up? Maybe he stopped somewhere or there was an altercation? My concern here is if that was his car on newland ave could it be she was still in his car and he has taken her somewhere else completely and the park has been a red herring. I really hope I’m wrong. thoughts?? Xx
I don't think it is the same car. But if it is maybe he did take her home and that's him driving off for a quick Jog round the park (unlikely). Or he could have met someone and put her in their car. Or it could just be a similar looking car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel