Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cctv footage would only be useful IF it could be proved that the accused person actually appears in it!
If this cannot be proven then obviously the "its not me guv" line of defence would be very effective.
Footage having been in the public domain does not preclude its use in court.
As there could be no inferrence of bias as nobody actually knows who or what is shown on it!
The judge would not rule the evidence inadmissible because even if you have seen it ..i really dont think that what you see makes any impression upon the guilt or innocence of anyone.
The newspapers making huge play of "foreign butcher" and plastering his name everywhere ......now i could make an argument that this could create unfair prejudice against a potential suspect
could it show the person wore shorts and rolled his own *advertiser censored*,

Well, one thing we know for certain is that he's either been charged or released now. I feel so sorry for whoever had to tell Libby's family the news, whichever outcome it was must be heartwrenching.

I'm sure that we will all know some time tomorrow what the outcome is, but the most important thing is that the poor girl is still missing,

Well it's ok for you being all laid back about it - some of us are drunk on a school night and smoking god knows what, with no fingers nails left and an other half who's drafting up an unreasonable behaviour divorce petition.

Love you really Scorpio and you're right, the focus is Libby.

Perhaps the helicopter that landed in the nearby park was not bringing officers to the scene ... but rather briskly whisking a released suspect away before the media could hound him? JMThoughts

Our policing budget is streeeetched! I’m not sure they would authorise using the helicopter to whisk away an innocent suspect. Read an article where it cost Humberside Police £1600 per hour to run the helicopter in 2011 :eek:

Last edited:
hi I’m new intrigued to know what happens feel sad for the poor girl and family hope the truth comes Out

Welcome to Websleuths fs18!!

Thank you for joining the discussion. Pull up a chair and sit on yer hands - apparently that's what were doing, LOL

There isn't exactly a presser scheduled is there if anyone knows?

Yesterday (?) I think someone posted that this place was a good spot to park up for illegal taxis - near a pub/restaurant and so on.
Just maybe the other car was doing just that and picked up a fare at that moment and it was coincidence we saw it on the vid? that is why this vid has been released, if possibly it was an illegal taxi so the driver is not keen to approach the police ? I have no idea of course, only my own musings.
think myself he dragged her into the park.what happened there who knows.? then already parked to take her away, the guy on the bike and the occupants in the other car could well be involved,as both car facing towards exicting already turned around for quick get away.

I can’t post a link because it’s not MSN, but it’s been bugging me what particular kind of sports outfit he is wearing in the cctv as the socks/ shorts combo are distinctive. At first I thought boxing or football but I’ve just seen a photo a mental health charity posted about a charity run in January. They are based on Beverley Road. Seeing the outfits made me realise there’s a very good chance he’s in running gear.
good point i think might of been out jogging when he saw her on passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring