Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that other car that drives past is involved.

It's a dead end so not as if it will be a busy road seems odd that in such a short period of time another car is driving off.

based on his body language when the car passed him i doubt they are known to each other. to me it looks like he tries to obscure their view of him.

They have arrested a man who they believe has abducted Libby based on CCTV footage. People are now jumping from a human trafficking conspiracy to blaming her friend. He was at the club and said goodbye to her. There would be many witnesses who could back the fact he stayed at the club.

They have arrested him on suspicion of abduction, yes. That doesn’t mean he is guilty, they haven’t charged him yet after almost the full amount of time they have. That suggests to me that they haven’t got much on him to convince the CPS that they can charge and get a conviction at trial.We also haven’t seen any confirmation that the CCTV released is actually the guy in custody. That is why people are looking at other possible alternatives.

Also, I certainly didn’t blame the friend in the video I said it struck me as odd he would be talking about her in that way the day after. I now understand the interviewer spoke about her in that way first.

The taxi that picked her up from the club and took her home is completely irrelevant at this point, the driver was cleared days ago. The suspect is not the taxi driver from the club. The suspect is a completely different person with a different car, plus it has not actually been confirmed that the suspect even is an illegal taxi driver whatsoever.

I think the illegal taxi theory was given legs by PR's mother saying in the media that he wasn't a taxi driver - for all we know a reported asked her this question, she simplt answered this gave credence to the possibility and there's no basis in fact for it.

IMHO I don't think he was driving an illegal taxi, if he was I think we might have had previous passengers selling their stories or workmates referring to it in the interviews they've given.

JMO

A girl was sexually assaulted in West park in Hull last night and the police think it might be linked to a similar assault that took place in December. Could this be the guy? I put a link to the news article a few posts up

4 hours and 11 minutes from now...

This is not looking good for a conviction, I would have expected them to charge by now.
Unless they have done so, but are just delaying the announcement in order to get him transferred to a prison before letting the public know.
All the above assuming the suspect is going to be charged of course.

Nurses never used to be allowed to wear their uniform outside of work but they do now. People break rules once they are comfy in their jobs

I have a family member who works in a factory where similar protective clothing is required but everyone changes before they leave, it wouldn't be possible for someone to walk out in their work clothes, this isn't a food factory so maybe it's different rules but I'd have thought they'd need to be pretty strict to avoid contamination.

Do we have any posters who work in a food factory?

Well spotted.
Libby Squire police use infrared cameras in search as they hold out hope missing student could still be found alive
Interesting questions aren't they? I've copied a bit here:

Detectives returned to the street yesterday to quiz neighbours once more.

A source said: "All residents were given a form with seven questions on to complete.

"It asked where they were the night Libby went missing, if they know her, had they seen any suspicious activity in the street before the arrest and had they ever noticed the car before.

"It also asked if they knew anyone who lives at the number where Relowicz lives."

Is there someone else operating from that address and sharing that vehicle who hasn’t made themselves known to police? Could P. be covering for someone living illegally with them? I think I read somewhere he has 7 brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scotto