Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all this! I have seen it suggested that people might park on Haworth street to hit the Saino/Takeaway?

Can you stop on Beverley Road?

I feel they have a stack of CCTV

There is a bus lane on Beverley Road for a decent distance past the junction which includes the area where Libby sat. This is only in effect between 16:30 and 18:30 though. There is nothing to stop anybody pulling over there at night time, though I would very much doubt anybody would pull up and stay more than a minute or so.

People do park up on Haworth to go to the takeaways and Also to go to Credit Crunch shop as that is open late (cant remember what time).

They definitely have a damned site more CCTV footage than they have released. Understandable as it will not only show the suspect.

My thoughts ; for people saying she didn’t get in the car on cctv but that car followed her ..... remember this car is in a dead end , he would have to drive out of there and along several main roads to catch up with her again in what ever direction she went , that car can’t come out right by her because of the bollards ( if I’ve understood the map correctly )
Yes, it would be a 3-min round drive back to the bench area (according to Google maps). The driver may have scoped the direction Libby headed off in before he took off. I'm just speculating on different scenarios because of my own lack of certainty as to whether a second figure enters the car. ITV News, who released the footage on 8 Feb, referred only to "someone or something" being put inside, and the police didn't comment on this footage at all. They presumably have better CCTV from Beverley Road (good enough to reveal beards etc!) that they're holding back for now.

It's a pretty ghoulish situation to imagine oneself being in, but if it were me I would want to remove the body as soon as possible and drive it to a far away location on the same night. Then I would get the car cleaned as thoroughly as possible.

One would think, but this is not always the case. Sometimes the perps the victim overnight, maybe in garage, car or container, while deciding what to do next.

Hailey Owens and Jessica Ridgeway’s perps both kept the deceased victims for some time, iirc. Hailey was kept in a storage container in the basement. Jessica in the crawlspace.

—-

I’m not saying this is the case here. It could be as simple as abduction, drive to a secondary location for the assault and dump (either there or somewhere else). Also highly likely, imo.

Last edited:
Well it's a bit strange he knew to break Into that particular house! Unless he used one of those telescopic infrared cameras with the microphone.

Just speculating but he might have seen someone using them by looking in a window. Then gone (via loft) to get them at a later time?
Who knows!

I’m not sure how, but there is the chance she is somewhere having to do with his job, if not in the water or at his residence, moo.

Beverly Carter’s case comes to mind, perp buried her on his work property.

I followed that case, it was awful but a UK food factory site is unlikely to have the same opportunities for hiding a body IMO. I see someone has posted a link about the factory, that might give us some clues.

Last edited:
One would think, but this is not always the case. Sometimes the perps the victim overnight, maybe in garage, car or container, while deciding what to do next.

Hailey Owens and Jessica Ridgeway’s perps both kept the deceased victims for some time, iirc. Hayley was kept in a storage container in the basement.

—-

I’m not saying this is the case here. It could be as simple as abduction, drive to a secondary location for the assault and dump (either there or somewhere else). Also highly likely, imo.

This is why I wonder whether he might have left Libby not very well concealed in the park, but improved the location later

it was winter and she might not have been discovered in the first 18 hours or so, giving enough time for a do-over

Imagine if he'd been sneaking across everyone's lofts and coming down in their houses at night! Or drilling holes through the ceilings to watch people like in shallow grave!

Hailey Owens and Jessica Ridgeway’s perps both kept the deceased victims for some time, iirc. Hayley was kept in a storage container in the basement.

—-

samantha eastwoods killer went to his parents for tea with her body in his van outside

I'm baffled why you think the police owe you any information.
They don't *owe us but we can help. Witnesses around a certain time and family members identifying e-fits etc. Time is important as well, ask whilst things are still fresh in peoples minds. Is it not unusual to not be told anything by the police at this point? Their only lead was a dead one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Let the light shine