Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the charges read out in court today, none relate to the boxing day incident mentioned previously with regards the childlike efit drawing. I'm surprised.
Women traumatised by creepy flasher outside home release 'E-fit'
He has been charged with the Boxing Day/Ella St. incident. He flashed three women in an alleyway, then leered through their window later.
"Det Supt Hutchinson said: “An offence of outraging public decency was reported to have taken place on 19 January 2019 in Hull and an offence of voyeurism was reported on the 26 December 2018 in Hull."
Police charge man with voyeurism and burglary as search for missing student Libby Squire continues

EDIT - Apologies, Agme28, I see now what you mean. The police listed the Boxing Day incident as a charge on Sunday night but the judge didn't include it the list of charges this morning in court (according to Hull Daily Mail) so, just like you said. I'm so sorry for my correction! Pawel Relowicz denies stealing sex toys in Hull court hearing

Last edited:
Just speculating but he might have seen someone using them by looking in a window. Then gone (via loft) to get them at a later time?
Who knows!

Oh dear god. I get second-hand embarrassment just thinking about this.

ETA: But seriously, think how many people won’t come forward if he stole intimate items from them bc they do not want the public shame/humiliation. I think someone said earlier, maybe they’ve only come forward now bc they are trying to help the case with LS.

Last edited:
Yes, it would be a 3-min round drive back to the bench area (according to Google maps). The driver may have scoped the direction Libby headed off in before he took off. I'm just speculating on different scenarios because of my own lack of certainty as to whether a second figure enters the car. ITV News, who released the footage on 8 Feb, referred only to "someone or something" being put inside, and the police didn't comment on this footage at all. They presumably have better CCTV from Beverley Road (good enough to reveal beards etc!) that they're holding back for now.

They definitely have.

Google Maps

Look UP. There is a CCTV pole right outside of Sainsburys

Has a blueprint of the poi’s home been posted?
I think his house is 24? Can’t find one for his but the one next door (also with adjoining back gate) looks like this...may indicate that could be a cavity above that door access??) or his side has a false wall maybe?? IMO

Attachments

• 1A0FC4DD-3CDB-42C5-900F-E10508F1D751.jpeg
    1A0FC4DD-3CDB-42C5-900F-E10508F1D751.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 50
I think his house is 24? Can’t find one for his but the one next door (also with adjoining back gate) looks like this...may indicate that could be a cavity above that door access??) or his side has a false wall maybe?? IMO

Replying to own post to add this...sorry I don’t know how to add links but also found this on rightmove...which looks like a title for the house...there appears to be blank space between all the houses with those back gates...wonder what’s in that gap as it shows brick from the outside??

Attachments

• E7DD246A-B7E1-42AB-AD17-0CFC2C0C9E63.jpeg
    E7DD246A-B7E1-42AB-AD17-0CFC2C0C9E63.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 40
0_Police-cordon-entrance-to-pond-Libby-Squire-Oak-Road-Playing-Fields.jpg

Libby Squire latest as forensics continue search of Raglan Street home

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...l-news-suspect-stealing-sex-toys-charges/amp/

in this article there is a selfie of him which looks to be taken in a loft conversion.

when i look at the selfies hes taken they look like dating site profile pictures!

"15:03
Police searching woodland near the pond
Our reporter has spoken to a police officer at the scene who has told her that no searches are taking place of the pond or nearby stretches of water. Instead, brackens are being searched in the area."

Attachments

• 9F978943-E62C-41BB-99A5-4161310DD2C2.jpeg
    9F978943-E62C-41BB-99A5-4161310DD2C2.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 19
Regarding police searching the wooded area near the pond - I wonder if they are using dogs? I would have thought the quickest way to find a person in undergrowth would be dogs? If they're not using dogs then would that suggest they are looking for things rather than a person, perhaps?

So i've just been for a drive and I tend to think a lot when i'm driving, anyhow I was pondering why his car was possible picked up just 10 minutes later on the route that would lead him home and then I had a horrible thought.... So i'd heard the person who he had broken into their house/the one on his street had moved out recently to get away from this guy.... so do you think he could have took libby there ??? I mean the house was empty and if so he would probably know they moved out, he also already knows how to get into the property and this would also explain why it was just 10 minutes in between cctv footage as it would just be his route home, I feel sick...thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Let the light shine