Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see many people mentioning coincidences in this case.

I think the best one is that if PR drives the route to work that Google Maps suggests (the route that takes 54 minutes), he has to drive through a place called Wetwang.

Sorry, I've just noticed this while looking for secluded places on his work route and couldn't not post about it.

It's not him.

It was discussed yesterday that guy in the efit from the Malton cases was convicted I believe...Think his name was Kyle or something.

It's probably on the thread previous to this one as it was yesterday afternoon.

IIRC it was Kryl (or Kryll) McClean

DNA for a burglary, not a chance, finger prints maybe.

Touch DNA might be possible on the light switch, door knob handles, etc if he did not wear gloves.

Touch DNA: From the Crime Scene to the Crime Laboratory

ETA- Actually it seems even with gloves:

“A suspect may touch his face or head and transfer a large number of cells to his hands or gloves. Also, the rougher the surface texture, the higher the probability of abrading skin cells. Stronger contact pressure applied to the item also increases that probability.”

Last edited:
I may be wrong but the police don’t seem to be using cadaver dogs much?! I would have thought they are the most accurate way of detecting blood etc. They have no bias like humans their sense of smell is thousands of times stronger than us And their margin of error much smaller. Not wishing to assume there is a body but it would eliminate certain areas. I always felt that the most chilling unanswered question in the entire Madeleine Mcann case was why did sniffer dogs respond positively to blood in the hotel room and the boot of their car? I personally having had dogs all my life would have said they are 100% accurate.

I think the best one is that if PR drives the route to work that Google Maps suggests (the route that takes 54 minutes), he has to drive through a place called Wetwang.

Sorry, I've just noticed this while looking for secluded places on his work route and couldn't not post about it.

Wetwang isn’t too secluded as I drive that route every now and then all the way through Malton as parents live on North Yorkshire moors, would day there are a lot more secluded locations on that route!

In my opinion. This guy that the police arrested is just a small time flash your bits about tea leaf, i just don't see any signs of kidnap or murder. Will be interesting to see what avenue of investigation the police take next over the next few days,

How many sick people like this guy have started out flashing, then ended up raping women

Wetwang isn’t too secluded as I drive that route every now and then all the way through Malton as parents live on North Yorkshire moors, would day there are a lot more secluded locations on that route!
The coincidence was nothing to do with Wetwang being secluded... I think my post will probably only make sense to those of us with minds equally childlike as mine, lol.

“Wetwang
Village in England

Wetwang is a Yorkshire Wolds village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated 6 miles west of Driffield on the A166 road.”

Wetwang - Wikipedia

(One never knows here what one may google on any given day :) )

Some secluded forests with lay-bys on that route though, often a car parked and you wouldn’t think twice.... so many secluded locations that whole route!!

Attachments

• 6E3E8B72-00E5-4805-B5B8-E9275E6EC0FD.jpeg
    6E3E8B72-00E5-4805-B5B8-E9275E6EC0FD.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 10
Just spent several hours playing catch up.

I think there is a link of sorts to female students. No surprise for an (alleged) perv on the loose in a Uni city, however... I am thinking the offences relate to female students living in groups as singletons. He knows where to find them, he watches them, he know where their *ahem* private items will be (bedside table drawer). He knows it spooks them out - I bet thats why the missing items were reported, because it's just too weird.

He has committed an offence on Libby's street. Was he watching her and her mates? Did she see him lurking near her house? Did he flash her and that's why she was distraught and moved away? Some women can't talk about these things. Was it a chance encounter or was he stalking her?

As a student in France, the pervs were drawn to our residence block. One drove up and down outside masturbating. We were flashed many times, we reported none. Some girls were traumatised, some (like us) shrugged it off as saddos. Just goes to show.

Another theory, way out there. What if he had Wellesley Road in his satnav/tomtom (stolen?) as a weird kind of trophy. He must have known how to get there, he had offended there. So he has to explain it to his wife for some reason, and she tells the sister. Be interesting to know if other locations are recorded.

All JMO ofc.

Some things I do know. Paternity pay is v low and low income guys often cannot afford to take it as such, although often use holidays instead. Maternity pay also hits low income families but IME eastern european women do take the maximum time off. My guess would be they don't earn a lot more than minimum wage either, so he may nick the odd electronic item as well if it's there.

The term butcher is misleading. He was no older than 19 when he came over, if he has worked there five years. Hardly likely to have a skill and it's a bacon factory. Not an organic shop in Primrose Hill.

One question though - trespass? Can anyone explain why this term is used, haven't come across it before like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member